Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) (1041 Views)

Simple Question - Describe This Busty Babe's Ikebe In ONE Word?! / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady / Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by ePoster: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
Okay guys here it is...
We all know how anti feminist this group is. The issue tho is why?
Several answers have been given. While some were reasonable, others were not!
Although, the justification given for this hate is usually;
'Feminist are power hungry, hotheads who want more than anything to enslave the male folks'
Weird!
The definition of feminism that is generally accepted is 'equality of the sexes'. Not 'empowerment of the females ONLY'.
The silly thing about all this is that the so called males calling out feminism, believe in patriarchy. That the male is superior.

To be honest, if the scales were to be balanced, feminism isn't the right way. Asking for equality after years of being subdued... Its all too lenient.
The mgtows who bring up this excuse remind me of the saying,
'...not wanting to be served what he dishes...'

Now the question is this,
Why the mgtow vs feminist?
both have doctrines that dont entirely contradict eachother.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by Ekakamba: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
I will give you a concise answer the moment you pick a stand. grin tongue
Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by Tallesty1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
ePoster:
The definition of feminism that is generally accepted is 'equality of the sexes'. Not 'empowerment of the females ONLY'
Feminism in Nigeria is like Buhari's campaign promise, the opposite is what you're seeing.

Kindly highlight 10 cases where Feminism fought for the right of MALES or where a Nigerian feminist empowered males

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
It didn't take me up to 3mins to know that the Op is a registered member of the most bitter association in this forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/5613165/cursed-men-dont-go-together#85486500

4 Likes

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by ePoster: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Tallesty1:
Feminism in Nigeria is like Buhari's campaign promise, the opposite is what you're seeing.

Kindly highlight 10 cases where Feminism fought for the right of MALES or where a Nigerian feminist empowered males
How about the 'mens right' group?
Lets be honest with ourselves, women have been rather enclosed. Only recently, late 80s were females allowed to work. And even now, gender roles denies most even the most simplest thing; education.
Mgtow means men going their own way.
Feminism means empowering women deprived of their basic human rights...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by Gofwane(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Feminists, especially Nigerian feminists will never be taken seriously because when it comes responsibilities like talking care of bills, they can japa faster than Usain Bolt. .

But when it is a situation that favors them (like appointments in a male dominated professions), that's when they start their feminism chants.

Bunch of confused and hypocritical beings

4 Likes

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by ePoster: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Gofwane:
Feminists, especially Nigerian feminists will never be taken seriously because when it comes responsibilities like talking care of bills, they can japa faster than Usain Bolt. .

But when it is a situation that favors them (like appointments in a male dominated professions), that's when they start their feminism chants.

Bunch of confused and hypocritical beings
I agree. When you attach the word 'nigerian' to any philosophy, it becomes a joke. Religion, politics, etc.
But the mgtow is known to be anti feminist not anti nigerian feminist. This war is global. Why?

1 Like

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by Gofwane(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
ePoster:
I agree. When you attach the word 'nigerian' to any philosophy, it becomes a joke. Religion, politics, etc.
But the mgtow is known to be anti feminist not anti nigerian feminist. This war is global. Why?
It is because anything that is global has its Nigerian version. Honestly, Nigerians are a special kind of breed that seem to come from a different 'God'. Our way of doing things is always different from the way other people do their's.

Research this fact.
Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by ubunja(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
RedPill For Ever
MGTOW For Life

Youtube: Sandman, Turd Flinging Monkey, Alpha Male Strategies, StephIsCold etc.

Find them and help yourself gents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by ePoster: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Erediauwa:
It didn't take me up to 3mins to know that the Op is a registered member of the most bitter association in this forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/5613165/cursed-men-dont-go-together#85486500
aren't you're cute.
Let me drop an advice, conclusions you draw in less than 3mins are usually wrong.
Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
ePoster:
aren't you're cute.
Let me drop an advice, conclusions you draw in less than 3mins are usually wrong.
Oh well, my bad, maybe you're not yet registered.
Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
They are not the same. Men's right groups accept equality, where a man and woman share all responsibilities and all obligations. They want equal opportunities for both sides based on merit.

Feminists want the perks but do not want to be held responsible. They want women to be believed when they claim rape but not men. They want men to be punished for rape, but are outraged when women rapists are called out; nor do they want women who falsely accuse men of rape and destroy their lives to be punished because they are women. Feminists want female empowerment in education, and are outraged when male children are given equal attention. Women want to be given opportunities in employment because they are women. They complain about the gender pay gap, the gender directorship gap, the gender gap in top posts; but they do not want to look at the gender gap in performance and merit. They want equality only when it pays them. They grasp and grasp and take, then cry victim when men take back. You see everything in this world; look around you; IT WAS MADE BY MEN, NOT WOMEN.

That is what men's right groups are pointing out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by ePoster: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
ubunja:
RedPill For Ever
MGTOW For Life

I believe that women shouldnt meddle in mgtow affairs and that a man can take a placard and protest against female gen_italia mutilation.
Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by ePoster: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Risenphoenix; I agree. Nothing disgust me more than most feminist who become loud when it comes to getting their way and mellow down when they hear the word responsibility.
But not all feminist are bad. Some, even if few, realise what its all about.
Nothing hurts more than when ones head is cut off for the sins of another. Feminism is centered on giving the voiceless a voice. In certain communities, eggs are inserted into the vaginas of little girl to validate their virginity. Some families believe that a female shouldnt be educated. The lesson women are taught is to respect a man because he is a man, not because he is a human being. Mens right fight for males in abusive relationships and so on. It doesnt really concern itself with 'who built the world'
Every cause has a defined purpose, good or bad. When you add people to the equation, the line gets blury. We're all hypocrites. Should we take down religion, politics, feminism cause certain folks interpret it wrong. Even the mgtow has bad eggs.
Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by ubunja(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
ePoster:
I believe that women shouldnt meddle in mgtow affairs and that a man can take a placard and protest against female gen_italia mutilation.
who cares what you believe.
RedPill For Life.

3 Likes

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
ePoster:
How about the 'mens right' group?
Lets be honest with ourselves, women have been rather enclosed. Only recently, late 80s were females allowed to work. And even now, gender roles denies most even the most simplest thing; education.
Mgtow means men going their own way.
Feminism means empowering women deprived of their basic human rights...
apt!

I feel mgtow is not just anti feminist,they even go away from non feminists. It encompass also a discontent towards the modern day non feminine woman.

They feel discontented with ladies, worldwide ,especially with misandrist.

The only issue with feminists is the aspect of some of them nagging, some being lousy,eschewing masculinity/femininity and misandry.
Feminism aim is for women to have rights men have,go to school,partake in politics,equal work pay etc
When one deviates from it to eschew masculinity/femininity and tag them as just social constructs, is where the problem lie.

Mgtow have misogynists as majority of their members. Shame though,shame. If you feel discontented with the opposite gender,walk away,you don't have to hate them. You don't have to sham or bully ladies for wanting to be non feminine or hate them,just walk away.

The mgtow/feminism movement have derailed their aim and now trying to force the opposite gender into doing what benefits them.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by Martinez39(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
I used to believe the lie that feminism in western societies started because men were oppressing women until the video below (with a sound research on the history of feminism) proved otherwise. Feminism has always been the same victim mentality and blaming of men to get special treatment. Little wonder feminists will kill themselves over the wage gap myth (which has been debunked over and over) and nonexistent misogynistic patriarchy instead of seeking ways to liberate their fellow women in Islamic societies. It's all about power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll1HCBck25A

The MGTOW movement originated as a natural response by smart redpilled men in a toxic gynocentric society. The same movement can be seen in Japan with the so called herbivore men. MRAs are activists pointing out the maltreatment and unfair treatment of men in gynocentric USA and they hope to institute changes in the marital laws and domestic abuse/physical assault laws (the law in general) to make them fair to both sexes. Any smart pill man knows the MRAs will never achieve their aim so MGTOW is the way. Do your research. If you can't do your research and you keep blundering on what the mgtow movement is all about then that's your business.

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by hashtagged(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
ePoster:
Okay guys here it is...
We all know how anti feminist this group is. The issue tho is why?
Several answers have been given. While some were reasonable, others were not!
Although, the justification given for this hate is usually;
'Feminist are power hungry, hotheads who want more than anything to enslave the male folks'
Weird!
The definition of feminism that is generally accepted is 'equality of the sexes'. Not 'empowerment of the females ONLY'.
The silly thing about all this is that the so called males calling out feminism, believe in patriarchy. That the male is superior.

To be honest, if the scales were to be balanced, feminism isn't the right way. Asking for equality after years of being subdued... Its all too lenient.
The mgtows who bring up this excuse remind me of the saying,
'...not wanting to be served what he dishes...'

Now the question is this,
Why the mgtow vs feminist?
both have doctrines that dont entirely contradict eachother.

Equaliy of gender is needed to be precise, in developed countries.
But in Nigeria there can't be gender equality when the finiances are one sided, only the man keep spending. If both sides can spend then I support this equality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
ePoster:
Risenphoenix; I agree. Nothing disgust me more than most feminist who become loud when it comes to getting their way and mellow down when they hear the word responsibility.

So you know how they differ from men's right movement; men do not shirk responsibility and never have.

ePoster:

But not all feminist are bad. Some, even if few, realise what its all about.

Yeah sure. Those that are not bad have dropped the appelation of feminist. They are rightly ashamed of that brand.

ePoster:

Nothing hurts more than when ones head is cut off for the sins of another. Feminism is centered on giving the voiceless a voice. In certain communities, eggs are inserted into the vaginas of little girl to validate their virginity. Some families believe that a female shouldnt be educated.

Correction. Feminism WAS centred on giving the voiceless a voice. And some families believing that females should not be educated should not be a reason to concentrate all education on girls and sideline boys' who are now the overwhelming minority with degrees and majority of school dropouts.

ePoster:

The lesson women are taught is to respect a man because he is a man, not because he is a human being.

And so we now need to turn the tables and teach men to kowtow to women because they are women? Men were respected because they worked their asses off to provide the woman with a comfortable home free from all worries. That is something that is as strange and incomprehensible to women as childbirth is to men; RESPONSIBILITY.

ePoster:

Mens right fight for males in abusive relationships and so on. It doesnt really concern itself with 'who built the world'

Only because men's rights movements do not see it as a war the way feminists do. But they should point that fact out more often so that feminists understand that what they are fighting to possess did not fall miraculously into place, but was painstakingly built from the ground up; BY MEN.

ePoster:

Every cause has a defined purpose, good or bad. When you add people to the equation, the line gets blury. We're all hypocrites. Should we take down religion, politics, feminism cause certain folks interpret it wrong. Even the mgtow has bad eggs.

Radical feminism is no longer the belief of a fringe few. It's now gone mainstream with backing from governments, legislation and brute force. Anyone with a penis is being actively oppressed right from childhood. They are made to feel bad for being boys/men. Women started this gender war with consent from women, and when it comes full force, no one is going to ask who is the fighter and who is the supporter. All women will feel its effects.

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by hashtagged(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Women already have equal rights in developed countries. I don't know what more they want, to turn men to slaves lol

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by COOL10(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
ubunja:
RedPill For Ever MGTOW For Life
AMS is the BOMB. Don't think he's MGTOW though
Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by ubunja(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
COOL10:

AMS is the BOMB. Don't think he's MGTOW though
mgtow does not mean celibacy or abstaining. Why do guys get confused over this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by COOL10(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
ubunja:
mgtow does not mean celibacy or abstaining. Why do guys get confused over this.

In one of his videos he clearly stated that even though he agrees with some of MGTOW's philosophies,he isn't one.
Re: A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers) by ubunja(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
COOL10:

In one of his videos he clearly stated that even though he agrees with some of MGTOW's philosophies,he isn't one.
I was addressing the fact that guys seem to think mgtows don't have sex. It's something I see frequently. That's why I didn't say AMS was mgtow or not but I only talked about the sex issue.

Many people hate the mgtow label but in principle are mgtow. StephIsCold also came out hard against mgtow but was reminded in the comments by people that in principle he was already mgtow.

(1) (Reply)

"Brother Joshua Is Stalking Me" / 'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says / Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.