Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man (53969 Views)

Advantages Of 620 Per Litre Fuel ! / Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible / El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by RichFoundation(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2020
I saw in my dream
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by omowolewa: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Common man is not Common
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by sotall(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Another audio
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2020
Fantastic news.
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by davidtemi(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2020
Na wash
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by onai1: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Simplyleo:

So what exactly is the difference between CNG and PMS? There must be side effect which the minister deliberately doesn't want to talk about. No free lunch anywhere, even in Heaven.
same thought I have,is either CNG burn faster than the PMS or there's more to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

So what exactly is the difference between CNG and PMS? There must be side effect which the minister deliberately doesn't want to talk about. No free lunch anywhere, even in Heaven.

basically cooking gas
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2020
Citytrend:
This Government doesn't seems to understand Nigeria's problem. Please tell this guys you don't solve problem with same frequency of thoughts it was created with.

This is a big issue for the common man

2 Likes

Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by Jaqenhghar: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Very good. Shey una no want get sense? Time to revert to horse and carts

1 Like

Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by baratech: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2020
They want to tell us another story
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Ustec:
Baba is in LiverpoolFC form this January o,
I hope he maintains it till end of his season sha.
Lol cheesy
That means, Baba is not walking alone........as usual.

Correct Ustec!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by Minjim: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

I'm sure that CNG burns faster than PMS
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by MallamAhmed: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2020
contigiency:
I have said it time without number that what always occupies president buhari's mind is what can he do to better the lives of the common man in this country. It's part of the reason that I have refused to listen or believe Atiku and co who had had the opportunity but used it to get their personal pockets heavy.
like asking all the criminals and terrorist to come to Nigeria and reside. Like asking Benue people to give their lands to killer herdsmen right?

4 Likes

Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by Perfecttouchade: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2020
Abeg who is playing on our intelligence this morning, aha is this story true abi someone just decide to dey whine us dis early morning....if na true then buhari head dey there be that grin infact him head must dey the 2000naira note grin
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2020
For all I know the consumption rate of gas is much higher than PMS for same engine.

Gas burns faster than PMS and unless a comparison btwn the consumption rates is factored and the slash in price worth it I don’t see this as good news yet.
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by damosade(m): 8:02am On Jan 17, 2020
A won were
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by F117nighthawk: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Gullible Nigerians will soon believe this,they will not look at what all the past government had done to destroy the petroleum industry, a government who don't have a single refinery working in years? U keep hearing turn around maintenance done by every new government, and petrol is still till now being imported, no single refinery working? People should put on their thinking caps, how will this corrupt system achieve this.its a big lie from the pit of hell,
Another government abracadabra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by victorazyvictor(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2020
meeky007:
IF THIS HAPPENS TO BE TRUE THEN I'll VOTE APC IN THE NEXT ELECTION

Kid.

I guess u never travel out before.
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by Ahmeduana(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2020
So what are they planning for the uncommon man? The rich criminal elite. undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by Neoteny(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Citytrend:
This Government doesn't seems to understand Nigeria's problem. Please tell this guys you don't solve problem with same frequency of thoughts it was created with.

And you, a mere logo designer, is more competent?
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2020
in the words of 2baba...."e bi like say they want to tell us another story again oooo".....no be small thing o!
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by ud4u: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2020
meeky007:
IF THIS HAPPENS TO BE TRUE THEN I'll VOTE APC IN THE NEXT ELECTION

How much was fuel when they came in , So this supposed to be an achievement. Nigeria na waa
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by Westernlove: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2020
Old outdated empty skull foools presiding on the world young fresh and old biggest fooools nansense people. Meanwhile, It will never be well with MTN, I've always known them as a serial fraudulent company. They have the highest customer base In Nigeria with very poor facilities In Lagos. Very useless people. They keep on decommissioning sites for their selfish Interest.
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by Johony365: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2020
Esseite:
Sylvia is busy arranging his Avenue to loot money with CNG blah blah blah, aswell as having a report to present at FAAC, same way Science minister talked about Nigeria building nuclear weapons.

- Who owns the 10,000 tested vehicles that no one from the masses heard about it until this topic ?
- At what price was it sold to the N10,000 vehicles?
- Are we back to PIG bill again?...

It’s been functional I am in Benin city and I know this for a fact. Most Audi80 cab drivers use it and there r fill up stops at various points in Benin city. It’s real n has been on for close to 10 years now

7 Likes

Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by deolu2000(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2020
All Promises Canceled = APC

1 Like

Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by money121(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2020
Ok
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2020
Susu888:
I am confused... i wan rejoice but i fear the hidden consequences.

Abeg people with info about CNG please what's the difference between it nd PMS that causes such a gap in its price?

I dey fear my 9ja people sha..
CNG burns faster than PMS

Difference in The cost of running is what I’m yet to calculate.

1 Like

Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by timifakay(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2020
The minister doesn't even understand what he was to tell the press
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by AerialMapper: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2020
Common man does not even have a car; what does common man want to use CNG for?

Will the government convert the petrol engines to use CNG for the common man or will the common man be expected to import the CNG-powered cars?

We are talking about hybrid or full electric cars, we are still talking about cars powered by fossil energy

Common sense

1 Like

Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by Openbusiness: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2020
Buhari government is a joke, a very bad joke. It's not only CNG you will move the masses to, you will move them to flying with broom undecided
Re: FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man by richPHAROAH: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2020
who the Bleep is a common man. i hate all these nigeria english

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) / Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.