Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight (68071 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
That's not a snake. It's an ancient rope used for tug of War during the Spartacus era.
Please don't eat it. It would block your sperm sac.

Oga easy nah...Dr Odumegwu

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
omo if these thing fail me walai I go track u then deal with u grin
if e enter u go call me
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by shogsman(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Y'all should stop killing this creatures, it is getting annoying.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Marshalldrezzy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Somebody should tell me

So is lala sef?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
That's a big one O, na small my prick take long pass am shocked
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Longman180(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
Factfinder1:
Have you cooked it??
bro i salute, dat is what we should be talking about

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lala and snakes are 5/6 but they keep coming to our house

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Healthyway15: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
you wan break my mouth

Your offence is punishable in the court of NL. It's what you deserved... sorry man
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Liposure: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Babara1994:
Front page material. But this snake is very big. If it's black, then I think it's a cobra. Thank God you didn't get too close, as it could have spat in your big eyes. shocked
Watch out for the green snake; that one is definitely a ferocious green mamba. Watch out bro.
lol @ 'big eyes'. Babara u are so funny. I tink u should go into comedy.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Liposure: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
wunmi590:
shocked

Snake?

Any where I see them I jappa, i hate them with passion.
baba, u no be man. U go wait
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Shugargal(f): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wow! you're a warrior bro.. me too na warrior but e no reach where snake de ooo. God help me.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
I have been wondering for years,
Why the fear of snakes?

Even, the so called non-venomous ones, I dare not lmagine them within my space.

I tried to recollect whether I've had a brutal encounter with snakes before. Nothing of such within the wall of my conscious memory. Yeah, l've had them as close as possible (not deliberate though) but never a bite.

Then why the morbid fear and sudden urge to kill when one is sited? Honestly, I cannot explain. But, I am certain that the fear of snakes exhibited by most of us is more of heredity than personal experience.

I know snakes can be dangerous, but I think human are far more dangerous. Then, if human can co-exist somehow, why not with less competitive creatures?

Believe me, if snakes are out with intention to kill, they have better advantage. Yeah, they are (in most cases) the first to see us. However, let's be conscious of our environments, act when needed but not always with intention to kill.

RIP to the snake grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by bizhop01: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Stop killing snake, today we hardly find snake in bush very soon Nigerian will only see snake in photo.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Shugargal(f): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
That's a big one O, na small my prick take long pass am shocked
Jesus! running without looking back.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
if e enter u go call me
not only call you but I'll give u half of what I win
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by thundafire: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Looks like puff adder

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by wunmi590(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Liposure:
baba, u no be man. U go wait

Lol, baba, no be so, that thing dey deadly. I will rather wait for a lion than snake
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by sarmuel97(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
You've killed black mamba. It a very dangerous snake.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Numero9: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Please call/Whatsapp me for a professional realistic, and affordable pencil portrait drawing suitable for birthday gifts, wedding gifts, graduation gift, appreciation gift etc. +2347064774565

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wow!
I think you should fumigate the entire compound to prevent a recurrence
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Skepticus: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kusangbaa:
This is becoming unbecoming o. Why is everyone killing snakes these days

The eggs of snake tend to hatch around this time. Also, food sources tend to be scarce with the coming of dry season.

So, you'll start to see a lot of them around areas where humans live, seeking for food.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Angelfrost(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
what makes you think it isn't possible with Real
abi Sevilla form too hot?

Seville will not concede more than 2 goals in their worst day to Madrid... On top wetin na.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Skepticus: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Digmygold:
Omg.

Ubunja look alike family member.

Boring!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by yomz1e(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oyinbo people go vex for you for killing a pet.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
evilive:
I have been wondering for years,
Why the fear of snakes?

Even, the so called non-venomous ones, I dare not lmagine them within my space.

I tried to recollect whether I've had a brutal encounter with snakes before. Nothing of such within the wall of my conscious memory. Yeah, l've had them as close as possible (not deliberate though) but never a bite.

Then why the morbid fear and sudden urge to kill when one is sited? Honestly, I cannot explain. But, I am certain that the fear of snakes exhibited by most of us is more of heredity than personal experience.

I know snakes can be dangerous, but I think human are far more dangerous. Then, if human can co-exist somehow, why not with less competitive creatures?

Believe me, if snakes are out with intention to kill, they have better advantage. Yeah, they are (in most cases) the first to see us. However, let's be conscious of our environments, act when needed but not always with intention to kill.

RIP to the snake grin
God said the children of eve will find and kill serpents. It's in the book of genesis
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Blackybaby(f): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
BOUNTYDOG:
As I got home to drive in the compound, I saw a large green snake trying to get out of the compound, I moved fast so I could crush it, but guess I missed it as I couldn't find it again.

I went directly to my kennel to see if all is okay and alas, I found this big black snake lying under the tree, I 1st thought it wàs the green one I tried to crush that pulled off its skin, cos I hear dey change skins, I was a bit relieved as they say they never come back to wherever they change their skin, but as I observed it, I realised it's a life snake. (Wahala dey oh) for dis midnight, me wey fear snake.

I called out some boys to help out, na so we see the snake begin move to find an escape route, the boys self dey fear nobody could get close. I 1st got a Sack, put some dried leaves in it, poured petrol and kerosene, lit it up and threw it on the snake, na so snake ginger and was looking for a way to get into a dogs cage, that scared me and I summoned courage and threw a big stone on its head, then we started bombarding it with stones

For the 1st time in my life I killed a snake,
Not ordinary snake but a big black snake

I would love to know about this particular snake specie and their characteristics .

guy you really try.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by MrReeseG(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
This one be like rattlesnake o
Shey e never chop your dog sha
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by West2019(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
BOUNTYDOG:
As I got home to drive in the compound, I saw a large green snake trying to get out of the compound, I moved fast so I could crush it, but guess I missed it as I couldn't find it again.

I went directly to my kennel to see if all is okay and alas, I found this big black snake lying under the tree, I 1st thought it wàs the green one I tried to crush that pulled off its skin, cos I hear dey change skins, I was a bit relieved as they say they never come back to wherever they change their skin, but as I observed it, I realised it's a life snake. (Wahala dey oh) for dis midnight, me wey fear snake.

I called out some boys to help out, na so we see the snake begin move to find an escape route, the boys self dey fear nobody could get close. I 1st got a Sack, put some dried leaves in it, poured petrol and kerosene, lit it up and threw it on the snake, na so snake ginger and was looking for a way to get into a dogs cage, that scared me and I summoned courage and threw a big stone on its head, then we started bombarding it with stones

I would love to know about this particular snake specie and their characteristics .
a very dangerous snake , thank God u killed it , mean while meat done land
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by kombast(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
We need people like you in Aomtekun grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by poiZon: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
BOUNTYDOG:

Characteristics of a snake is 1) it has bad character.
2) not friendly
3) can easily make frontpagë in nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.