Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? (5854 Views)

Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read / Can You Date Someone 12 Years Older Or Younger Than You? / Older Or Younger Men: Which Make Better Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by slap1(m): 6:39am On Dec 07, 2010
Plz this is not a silly question, if you think it is. I look much younger than my age and I noticed that most guys of my age look older than me (some are even getting pot-belly). Some of them tease me about my boyish looks, the others say they wish they looked like me. Sometimes I find myself wishing I looked older . . . So which is better, to look older or younger than your real age?
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by NnamdiN: 7:04am On Dec 07, 2010
I look way older than my real age to the extent that telling ppl my real age is a joke to them. They'll always be like "seriously, hw old re u?". I love it that way coz it gets me the big girls that ordinarily wouldn't settle for a younger dude.

If u still want the pot belly, go 4 it.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by freecocoa(f): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2010
I kinda look older than my age,when i tell people meet ma elder sis,they go elder or younger?its kinda annoying at times and when i tell people my age,they'll be like hmmmm wiv this doubtful look on their faces that really pisses me off,the only near good thing about it is that i'm listened to,accomodated and somewhat respected by people way older than me plus i get called "aunty" alot by teenagers and even some girls my age and some older than me(i don't even know if thats a good thing)so i guess looking younger would be cool for me.But the truth is if u look older u'd wish you looked younger and vice versa,thats just one thing about life,if you are here you'd wish you were there just like the orther person there is wishing to be here so op we should just learn to be happy the way we are.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2010
I want a variable switch that I can use to control my looks

atimes; I want to look older
at other times; I want to look younger tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by InkedNerd(f): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2010
Hmmm, good question. When I was driving to a volleyball game with the girls from my volleyball team, the new girls and I were talking about random stuff them we started asking each other how old we were them I told them I was 20 [at that time, since this is was last semester] and they laughed and said I was lying and that they thought I was 18 or 19.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by MzWumi(f): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2010
When i was in college I hated the fact that I looked younger than my age. I am the eldest of 4 girls and I look the youngest. But now I appreciate the gift of youth God has bestowed upon me, and I wouldn't trade it for the world!!! Embrace who you are and enjoy it while it last. While your friends are in their late 50's with pot-bellys, you will still be a fine man running after the young honeys, rather than looking like someone's suga daddy
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by slap1(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, good question. When I was driving to a volleyball game with the girls from my volleyball team, the new girls and I were talking about random stuff them we started asking each other how old we were them I told them I was 20 [at that time, since this is was last semester] and they laughed and said I was lying and that they thought I was 18 or 19.
Lol, looking younger can be fun sometimes. People get to under-estimate you and you suprize them real good. I went to the bank a while ago and the manager ran into me. "Were you the guy that wanted to pay into his account?" "No, sir". He said. "Oh! I thought as much because I don't think you're up to 17yrs" (I was 20 then!)
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by slap1(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2010
NnamdiN:

I look way older than my real age to the extent that telling ppl my real age is a joke to them. They'll always be like "seriously, hw old re u?". I love it that way coz it gets me the big girls that ordinarily wouldn't settle for a younger dude.

If u still want the pot belly, go 4 it.
The big (and intelligent) girls I meet in school are always attracted to me when they know my real age. And I think guys like doing younger girls . . . so I also have them around me.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by InkedNerd(f): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2010
slap1:

Lol, looking younger can be fun sometimes. People get to under-estimate you and you suprize them real good. I went to the bank a while ago and the manager ran into me. "Were you the guy that wanted to pay into his account?" "No, sir". He said. "Oh! I thought as much because I don't think you're up to 17yrs" (I was 20 then!)

Hehehe, I have no problem with it grin.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by slap1(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2010
MzWumi:

I am the eldest of 4 girls and I look the youngest.
I'm the eldest in a family of five (3 boy and 2 girls). Last month I went settle some school stuff for our last born, the school proprietor asked if Ifeanyi (d 4th child) was my elder bro. Na wa o, I thought. I laughed and said "No".
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by NnamdiN: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2010
slap1:

And I think guys like doing younger girls . . .
not me, the older ones are my fetish. I love it wen I tell my guys "that one over there is 3yrs older and she was IN MY HOUSE yesterday". The thing dey swell my head ehn
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by patwhizkid(f): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2010
Ah God, i want to look older than my age o.
My H.O.D told me the other day that i look like a 13yrs old child. My face looks too babyish.
My coursemates always ask me not to talk when they are talking because they think i'm 13.
There was a day i went to submit my file at the Dean's office, he looked at me and asked me of my name, i said Pat, and he was like how old are yu? I told him and he said ehen, yu look like a child but if what yu said is true, then yu must be the youngest in yur faculty.
Shame wan finish me that day.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by slap1(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2010
NnamdiN:

not me, the older ones are my fetish. I love it wen I tell my guys "that one over there is 3yrs older and she was IN MY HOUSE yesterday". The thing dey swell my head ehn
Na wa o. Beware of congealed blood
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by NnamdiN: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2010
Smiley head(cork) how do u do?
slap1:

Na wa o. Beware of congealed blood
congeal na small word, d tin don freez
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by MMM2(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2010
slap1 no matter how u look whether fine or ugly just make sure u have MONEY.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by md4real(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2010
i wanna have the ability to posses both
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by slap1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2010
M M M:

slap1 no matter how u look whether fine or ugly just make sure u have MONEY.
You don't need to tell me. You can loose money chasing women, but you can't loose women chasing money.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by red100(f): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2010
As I'm still young I prefer to look on my age but when I'll get older I'll propably prefer to look younger
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Omolola1(f): 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2010
@topic, in-between, no one blives when i say my age, its annoyng
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by red100(f): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2010
Mr Cork wow your grandmother must be a nature's miracle then grin You've never seen my photo,
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Battery1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2010
I go like look very very younger dan my real age so dat i go dey sleep wit all dese small small secondary skool girls like ss1,ss2 even js3 sef wit my appearance,then i go dey sleep wit big girls wit my yarns and then wit older women as a sugar boy. Chai,i dey like dis kind tin well well.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Digriz(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2010
I look btw 5 to 8yrs younger than my real age and wheneva i tel people my real age they dnt believe me.
People that doesn't knw my family well even assume that my elder sista who is 5yrs older than me was my immediate younger sista when they see both of us 2gether,its just a natural gene frm my mother.
Anyway i luv it in some way and hate it in d other way.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Odunnu: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2010
Its really embarrassing atimes. I look younger than my age and people dnt respect me(lol).Imagine jambites asking me for my number (as in,they are chyking their mate). I remembr sometime ago,my boss askd me to represent him in a meeting,the organisers refused to allow me into the venue telling me it wasnt a child's play. When I went to get an MBA form,the man in the office even without listening to me said 'we dont sell JAMB forms here'.Its been awful jor
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Otunbakay(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2010
I prefer 2 look much more youger facially but prefer 2 look older in body size, they 're two different things. not the pot belly type o- abeg.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by iice(f): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
Older. People still think i'm in high school. . .meaning i can pass for a 17yr old child. I'm tired of hearing, which school do you go to? What are you going to study? Blah. . .little children thinking i'm anywhere near their ages angry
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by medjai(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2010
I'd rather look my age
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by yme1(f): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2010
i look more younger than my age to the extent small ashewo was a nick name my dad called mecheesy
when i and my younger sister are together people dont bother to ask who is older they all assume she is and am pretty used to that
whenever i tell someone am same age with my step sister they all seem shocked cause she looks a little older than her age tho
and am always like WTF who nah nor know say small body nor be sickeness  angry
but i love the fact that i look younger tho kiss kiss
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by slap1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2010
Odunnu:

Its really embarrassing atimes. I look younger than my age and people dnt respect me(lol).Imagine jambites asking me for my number (as in,they are chyking their mate).
When gals that are about 8 years younger flock around me I laugh. When I talk they'd be like "wow! He talks like an old man!" They always think I'm their mate. Some call my younger sister  "aunty" and call me by my name, lol. I'm beginning to enjoy it.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by kokoye(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
me wey i don bald siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnceeeeeeeeee

I look like papa ajasco without a shave
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by angel200: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2010
l am 29 yrs old woman and a mother,l look like 22 and l am very sexy,my friends call me sexy mama,sometimes is good to look younger than ur age,it depends on the situation,when l started my job,one of my co worker was so mean to me,one day l was like Helen how old are u ?SHE SAID 22YRS ?l SAID OK?l AM 29 AND A MOTHER,she was so surprise,she said wahoooooooo,u look like 22,and is difficult to believe u are a mother of 2 kids,now she is my friend,l told her to mind the way she talks to me sometimes cos even my baby sister is older than her.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by asolulu(f): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2010
I look 10 years younger than I actually am and I HATE it!! no seriously because I get hit on by younger guys (25+) and I am by nature shy. I find it invasive to have to explain why im not interested and I hate to lie, well it depends on how creepy the guy is, lol, BUT the upside is that my man appreciates my looks (younger than i but not a boy) and I guess we cant change what we look like but we can slow the aging process by not smking, healthy diet and excercise, that my 2cents.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by conquerorb: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2010
i really laughed wen i saw this topic.actually, me i look younger than my real age to the extent that wen i was to get married, pple were even asking my wife if she is sure shen't older than me.the good thing is, although i have this babyface, i am 6ft + wit a nice atletic frame , fine face and skin.my wife even reminds me serveral times how fine iam and wants to have her first child as a girl and she must be as fine as iam wit my eyes and all.you kw, God answered her prayer cos she is pregnant wit a girl. i can't wait to see how she looks.

truth is, humans by their nature are never content wit wot they have.i like me for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex / You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... / What’s The Perfect Age Gap For An Ideal Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.