Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu (19295 Views)

Betta Edu: FG Committed To Transparency, Accountability - Mohammed Idris / FG Committed To Multi Sectoral Investments In Older Persons / FG Committed To Take-off Of Kano Inland Dry Port – ICRC (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Dameland: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by iyaghe: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
What about that money to send Nigerian youth to Canada, that way we can measure the benefit of such funds, who space help. angry angry
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Legitdimple(f): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
I hope when you send them to space they can be able to make it back alive?
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by AutoshalomUSA: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/fg-committed-to-sending-nigerians-to-space-onu/
Misplaced Priorities ! Misplaced Priorities !!

Oga Ogbonnaya , There is no Electricity in more than half of Nigeria , yet you wan go space !
There are no roads , yet you wan go space !
There are no Hospitals, yet you wan go space !
There are no Factories, yet you wan go space !
There Is no space program , yet space dey hungry u
Nigerian Universities needs deliverance, yet you wan go space !
The satellite that we launched in the past ! Who u epp
No reliable phone network, you wan run go space !!

How will you put Nigeria in space
What will Nigeria do in space
Do you think space is for Mediocres

Stop Deceiving Nigerians and focus on things that matter like .
Increasing the research on alternative energy.
Researching in medical technology .
Developing modern African building technology .
Developing technology to clean up our waters/creeks
Improving scientific research on diseases.
Developing a solid manufacturing technology base.

Leave that your Space matter , Nigeria won’t be ready for space for another 30 years .
Except you guys are looking for ways to embezzle Nigeria’s money in the name of Space program. Who will launch us into space ? Nigerians , I don’t think so.
So you will either pay the Chinese, Russians,Americans or French to pin our flag in Space for $$$ Billions.

Chei “ There is God oh “

Stay on ground and let’s fix our country Nigeria . Forget about this ambition now , as it is not only irrelevant but wasteful . Oh wait Most Nigerian politicians love these type of projects that only happen on paper , while 70% of the contract fee is paid as advance pay to all signatories involved in the matter .

Nigeria Which Way !!!!!
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Sirlins(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hmm mm Nigeria keh, make fuel finish for space. I no go
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Obekpa55(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
for where now? naija send person to space. na their pinkin go first go so them go enter our lie lie history book.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Chicastle: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Idiot. Naso una go send me go space to go and bring something, and as I dey approach NEPA go take light how do I come down? So Ye people wants people to land on balb wire?
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Chicastle: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Racoon:
cheesy Guess Nigeria is done with producing toothpicks, pencil and aircraft spare parts as this Minister of Science and Technology once said? Does he even know how much it cost world powers to carry out projects of this magnitude?

With the state of Nigeria today, let's never be delusional with this useless, clueless, hopeless and irresponsible regime.Space ko moon ni.

Aswear if anyone tries this NEPA go take light for space and to come down would be war
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by excel101(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
Keep deceiving the students that the Federal Govt. is committed in sending Nigerians to space, when the lecturers that is supposed to lecture these students effectively, you are owing them salaries and other benefits.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
But we are already in space nah.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by AbdulAkpan: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Do you people have light in Nigeria? Clowns!
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by gobuchinny: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
This Onu had been dishing us lately some appetites that might not happen even in his own lifetime

Just to mention a few Promises from the Uburu man

-‘Nigeria to start methanol production soon’

--FG inaugurates committee on establishment of science data bank

-Nigeria to produce agric machinery soon, says minister

-Minister explains FG’s strategy for saving N3.6tn from raw materials

This is just to mention a few.... but nothing is forthcoming from that ministry, but waste of Salary on a "soon" minister.

Now if My president decides to reshuffle and sacks this man, and replace with a competent person, some will begin to cry marginalisation

I agree that the minister is clueless but so are 90% of the clueless president's ministers. Or are you saying it's only Onu that is confused. And yes if they sack him, the people will scream marginalization because he is not the only clueless minister in the clueless president's cabinet. There r several clueless monsters from the northern extraction. If all are sacked plus Onu, then all is fair. But if not, let's maintain status quo
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by ToksTvDealer(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Onye Onu
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by petnuel(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Renerd:

Mumu you. embarassed embarassed

Go and eat first. I dont interact with hungry, stinking pigs and vultures.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by orisa37: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
I recommend any of the following for the Trip,
GOWON,
OBASANJO OR
I

YOU SEND BUHARI, HE WILL NOT COME BACK.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Eidris01(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hilarious... You haven't solved the problems in the country, now you are thinking of going into space... For what?
No b u dem dey find there!
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by tsdarkside(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
omenka:
That would probably be in fifty year's time. We dont have the least it takes to execute such a project, besides, it should be the least of our priorities.

We need to conquer poverty before contemplating conquering gravity.

Meanwhile, saw this on fb, can anyone confirm? Did his running mate really decamp and took the appointment? shocked

i dont understand nigerians like you....

we just place a nigerian in a chinese rocket and et voila....nigerian in space....
why do you nigerians think soo restricted....??

we didnt built a rocket from scratch but nigeria still has a satellite in space....
what is una fvckin problem....??

nawa for una....

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by tsdarkside(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Eidris01:
Hilarious... You haven't solved the problems in the country, now you are thinking of going into space... For what?
No b u dem dey find there!

its a prestige thing....
race of life....

i know what you mean,but you dont want to be left out in anything in this crazy world....
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by AFONJACOW(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pencil technology.. Where is the pencil manufacturing companies u promised us 5years ago
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
petnuel:

Go and eat first. I dont interact with hungry, stinking pigs and vultures.
lol. Its obvious grin
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by joncom(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Who are they planning to go and sacrifice bikonu, we don't even have national carrier and we are talking about going to the moon.
Chief of Air staff should go first, Bubu of course
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by baratech: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Give us 24 hours light first... Rubbish
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Lighero(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oga deal with the basic needs of man, before sending anybody to space. Conquer that first
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by WeRblessed(f): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
I tried not to laugh, but I just didn't know when it bursted out grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by MickzyDonald: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
After reading this thread

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by sweetonugbu: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
joncom:

Chief of Air staff should go first, Bubu of course
correct man, chief of air staff first
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by themanderon: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
They should be more committed to bringing people out of the poverty and lack they imposed upon them if they don't have better things to do with their time and money.
Nigeria has got no business with being in space when we have not solved basic problems like our epileptic power.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by HIPROFILE(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
This Onu had been dishing us lately some appetites that might not happen even in his own lifetime

Just to mention a few Promises from the Uburu man

-‘Nigeria to start methanol production soon’

--FG inaugurates committee on establishment of science data bank

-Nigeria to produce agric machinery soon, says minister

-Minister explains FG’s strategy for saving N3.6tn from raw materials

This is just to mention a few.... but nothing is forthcoming from that ministry, but waste of Salary on a "soon" minister.

Now if My president decides to reshuffle and sacks this man, and replace with a competent person, some will begin to cry marginalisation

FG to start PENCIL production soon...till date no single pencil has been produced grin grin

This buhari led government sweet die
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Legendguru: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
They never send space to nigeria na to send Naija to space mouth runners
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by DavIkenna(m): 6:26am On Jan 18, 2020
not bad
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by uckennety(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
petnuel:
Hahaha

Of what benefit is sending Nigerians (who lack sustainable infrastructure and development) to space

no he meant sending unemployed youths to space

PDP To Makinde's Deputy, Olaniyan: Resign Immediately Or Be removed from Office / I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements