Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu (19292 Views)

Betta Edu: FG Committed To Transparency, Accountability - Mohammed Idris / FG Committed To Multi Sectoral Investments In Older Persons / FG Committed To Take-off Of Kano Inland Dry Port – ICRC (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by abdullkabar(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2020
WE NO GO!!!
Even the country self, we want japa because of una carelessness.
Not to talk of the moon
That's wen u will here space students stranded, rocket fuel finishes, rocket was lost in space.
WE NO GO

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by PrincewithGod(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2020
............Space...... to go and do what?
This ministry in the present Nigeria should be focused on developing indigenous technology that will promote poverty alleviation and provide jobs for people.

Meanwhile Jesus is the only way to Heaven, come to Him and be saved.

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Neoteny(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2020
They should start with igboes.

You just know they ain't coming back

"Nna ehn. Make we open shop for moon"

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by BusolaDakolo: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
This Onu had been dishing us lately some appetites that might not happen even in his own lifetime

Just to mention a few Promises from the Uburu man

-‘Nigeria to start methanol production soon’

--FG inaugurates committee on establishment of science data bank

-Nigeria to produce agric machinery soon, says minister

-Minister explains FG’s strategy for saving N3.6tn from raw materials

This is just to mention a few.... but nothing is forthcoming from that ministry, but waste of Salary on a "soon" minister.

Now if My president decides to reshuffle and sacks this man, and replace with a competent person, some will begin to cry marginalisation
Is he not the one who said Nigeria will soon start to produce Aircraft spare parts?
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2020
BusolaDakolo:

Is he not the one who said Nigeria will soon start to produce Aircraft spare parts?

he also said we will start producing ordinary pencils

https://www.thecable.ng/nigeria-will-start-producing-its-own-pencils-by-2018-says-science-and-technology-minister

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by BusolaDakolo: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2020
abdullkabar:
WE NO GO!!!
Even the country self, we want japa because of una carelessness.
Not to talk of the moon
That's wen u will here space students stranded, rocket fuel finishes, rocket was lost in space.
WE NO GO
We will send him there first. If he comes back successfully, ...

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by zoezoelogistics(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2020
Misplaced priorities.

If what use is this to the welfare of Nigerians.

FG has better channeled the money to better use.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by OnyesomJ(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2020
This is Joke Sweet me Die !!
Morning grindgringrin
I never knew we’ve Comedians in Buhari Govt grin
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Emmani360(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2020
Let them send us overseas first

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Maski87: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2020
Una don dey plan to chop our money again
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Jaqenhghar: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Why not concentrate on more practical stuff like rolling out electricity?
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Ewedegubbler: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Buhari should be sent there on a one way ticket..

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by atimadesign(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2020
How there no better priorities to alleviate poverty for better Nigerians?
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by lanrex101: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2020
Super story

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by lasheun: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2020
Hahahaha.
Space ko, mySpace ni.
Shey na space dem dey follow una talk ni.
Yeye people.
People dey hungry dem dey talk about space.
I beg make una give me space jor
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Jobminister: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2020
To do what there.

How is that going to solve poverty problem in this country.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by SmartMugu: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Abeg make this man go sidon somewhere jare. Space ko. On top empty stomach?
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by AdonaiAluminium: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2020
Building space ship and Traveling to space when we've not been able to build a functional national airline.
This people funny sha!

Contact us now for all your roofing jobs, roof repair and maintenance insulated roofing sheet's etc
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by lasheun: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2020
Onu, Enu..
Na mouth jorr.
Audio Space...
Hahahaha!!!
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by SmartMugu: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2020
I wish this could happen, and the first test pilots are all the Nigerian politicians. Let them start their new life there and never return.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Suremikky(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Yeye dey smell
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Bobyro: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2020
You never chop, you wan go space �
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by WorldRichest: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2020
Very good sir. I trust you Ogbonaya Onu, just as I trust Buhari. You will never hear anyone say anything negative about him.

If Nigerians will bring 24 hours electricity from Space, if not, I beg make Space dey there, make we too set here.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by CSTR2: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2020
He holds a First Class in chemical engineering from unilag.

One would think he would have facilitated investments in the indigenous production of industrial methanol and other essential Industrial polymers and compounds.

Industrialization is not just about phones and car production.
It is also about the sophistication and scale of your industrial chemical production.
Perhaps even more so.

The detergent companies like PZ, henkel and co import all their carbonates, sulphates and sodium tripoly phosphates(STPP) from India and China.

That needs to change.

Imagine the billions of dollars in jobs and forex, Nigeria is losing to both countries just in that sector alone.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Firstcitizen: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2020
Who else came here to check the comments for laughter grin grin grin

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by abodundef: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2020
space ko, spade ni....anyway can anything good come out of Nazareth? Only time will tell
visit us at multikharis for DI and large format printing at warri agbaro 08023332733
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by loganx: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2020
PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS JUST GIVE US BASIC ELECTRICITY!!!
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by tot(f): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
This Onu had been dishing us lately some appetites that might not happen even in his own lifetime

Just to mention a few Promises from the Uburu man

-‘Nigeria to start methanol production soon’

--FG inaugurates committee on establishment of science data bank

-Nigeria to produce agric machinery soon, says minister

-Minister explains FG’s strategy for saving N3.6tn from raw materials

This is just to mention a few.... but nothing is forthcoming from that ministry, but waste of Salary on a "soon" minister.

Now if My president decides to reshuffle and sacks this man, and replace with a competent person, some will begin to cry marginalisation

Please tell us which MINISTRIES have delivered in this govt, because your comment is implying only this ministry is failing. Have the Ministries of Power, Education, Health etc delivered? Please let us know.

The day people like you learn to be objective is when Nigeria can start to move forward.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by mcbliss: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2020
I tot we all are in space already under buhari's govt?
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
They want to share big Money inside Senate..

Call the money name joor... Wetin dey space?

Mad men in governance

Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) / Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths.