Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu (19582 Views)

FG Committed To Completing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Highway – Umahi / Betta Edu: FG Committed To Transparency, Accountability - Mohammed Idris / FG Committed To Take-off Of Kano Inland Dry Port – ICRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Germi9: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
With which spaceship?
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by paix(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
The only thing this regime can send to space is our poverty level.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Villain7: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
These men will always want to talk.... Which Space? Chai! No road, power common borehole for some community e no dey, listen to this one now.... hmmmm....its okay...

1 Like

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by ajebuter(f): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Start with Baba Bubu..

He likes travelling

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
petnuel:
Hahaha

Of what benefit is sending Nigerians (who lack sustainable infrastructure and development) to space
Mumu you. embarassed embarassed
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by dederocs(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oga stop this space nonsense, use that money to make electricity available, and ensure Nigerians can get food cheap in the markets. Let's deal with the basics first...this na another way to loot the nation.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Jeflox: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
This Onu had been dishing us lately some appetites that might not happen even in his own lifetime

Just to mention a few Promises from the Uburu man

-‘Nigeria to start methanol production soon’

--FG inaugurates committee on establishment of science data bank

-Nigeria to produce agric machinery soon, says minister

-Minister explains FG’s strategy for saving N3.6tn from raw materials

This is just to mention a few.... but nothing is forthcoming from that ministry, but waste of Salary on a "soon" minister.

Now if My president decides to reshuffle and sacks this man, and replace with a competent person, some will begin to cry marginalisation

Lolz....Yeye man, who is crying marginalisation.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by litaninja(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lmao
People that have not mastered simple power supply on land want to go to space....idiat
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by bolicks: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Quite a Joker. You have not been to deal with ordinary power in your country, water, housing and extreme poverty. Your talking about space travels? I sure hope it's a one way ticket .
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
This Onu had been dishing us lately some appetites that might not happen even in his own lifetime

This is just to mention a few.... but nothing is forthcoming from that ministry, but waste of Salary on a "soon" minister.

Now if My president decides to reshuffle and sacks this man, and replace with a competent person, some will begin to cry marginalisation
Rome's never built in a day, be patient and contribute your reasonable quota. smiley
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Fordzzy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Shey na wen we chop belleful we go ball in space..
grin grin
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Viktorino: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
You ppl are all mad! Useless sweet talkers angry
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by MrCEO69(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
omenka:
That would probably be in fifty year's time. We dont have the least it takes to execute such a project, besides, it should be the least of our priorities.

We need to conquer poverty before contemplating conquering gravity.

Meanwhile, saw this on fb, can anyone confirm? Did his running mate really decamp and took the appointment? shocked
50 yrs if Nigeria continues like this for the next 10yrs, 50yrs isn't guaranteed for an country call Nigeria.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
I've always been positive about my dear country on every single subject but I'll have to sit this one out.

Jet fuel or whatever rockets run on fit finish for 'road'. Abeg I cannot can
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by rhames(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by agrowell: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Audio space, this man name must be changed to Lie Ogbonnaya the second of his name after Lie Mohammed

If you know the English meaning of his name 'Onu' you won't be surprised.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Litmus: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hope government does invest in the space program. We have the intelligence, so many of us are interested and it would not only benefit the nation economically, militarily but serve as a philip for all parameters of nationhood. Hope if government uses platforms like niaraland to sample public opinion , they are not discouraged. They should remember than when Nigeria first sent satellite to space, many on Niaraland were cussing and abusing Nigeria. However when Ghana sent satellite to space last year or ,the year before last,same people on Niraland were celebrating and praising Ghana as the first Black African nation to send satellite to space when in fact Nigeria sent satellite to space ten years befor. So, government should realise that Niaraland posters are predominantly against Nigeria possibility because majority of the loudest voices are not Nigerian voices. I am Nigerian and majority of Nigerians are drowned out by the loud voices. Many of us true Nigerians are in favour of the space program. Please proceed and God speed.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by ItooWorWor(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
agrowell:

If you know the English meaning of his name 'Onu' you won't be surprised.
Abeg my broda tell me abeg i wan know
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by opribo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mr Minister, let us face the myriad of infrastructural decay here on ground before wasting money going to the moon.

Common creating a common database we don't have, we have a lot of work to do here if you don't know where to channel your energy.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Officialgarri:

Na only northerner dey competent for Nigeria?
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by back2sender: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Is this a joke or what? make dem concentrate on providing 24 hours power supply then we will talk about space.
Some people in governemnt just like casuing bad affections against this governments, i wonder what there intentions are
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lol... This country ehn!
Power supply => zero
Security => zero
Transparency => zero
Agriculture => zero
Infrastructure => zero
Good govt policies => zero
The list is endless...
Them look all this things come talk say we go soon dey go space chaii... Na wa
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
emkz:
To go and do what there?
I no know..
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Abeg my broda tell me abeg i wan know
It means mouth...
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Okuda(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Please whenever they are ready, they should recruit the specimens for the doomed eperiment exclusively from the North and SW in line with the current sharing formular for federal jobs. Nobody should look towards East.

lol. apt!
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by charlesm91(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
I just dey imagine wetin govt go talk should things go haywire and our people are stuck in space. Na oyo e go be. grin
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by charlesm91(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Germi9:
With which spaceship?
Edo spacecraft grin

1 Like

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by ibietela2(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Officialgarri:

There's no difference between him and your WE WILL President
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by poiZon: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by poiZon: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Officialgarri:

What is stopping him?
All the cries those people have been crying has it change the leopard's spot?
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by TheStarsAlign: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
I move a motion to vote this as the joke of the decade 2020 - 2030. Oya na, let's go.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by omenka(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dpharisee:

Bloody liar, Prof Placid Njoku never decamped to PDP after the election, neither was he made a commissioner
Prof Njoku is a respected University administrator and has served as VC of different schools. I hope he brings his skills to develop and advance Imo State
Only a STARK ILLITERATE can call a QUESTION a LIE. cheesy

Typical ipob yoot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV / Hunters Arrest Five-Man Kidnap Gang In Kogi (Photos) / I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.