Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof (2408 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by Ladikwa(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2020
Will you confront her about it or just be silent and move on which will you do what is the right thing to do because I am presently in this situation
Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by Davash222(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2020
Maintain the status quo.
Turn her to object of sexual appeal.

8 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by Bennysam: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2020
I will confront her , whatever she say will or do will determine if I will stay or not
Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by chiunlimited(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2020
If you confront her, she will beg you and form emotional breakdown, until u accept her back.

My brother leave woman issues for now o just focus on making money in these new year, as long as you never marry her- the pussy isn't urs is just your turn. grin angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by vibbb: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2020
Remain focus while u keep exploring the well rig.
But don't forget to use condom.
Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by FryMosquito: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2020
All I know, men hardly forgive a cheating partner he cherished before founding out
Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by AstroG: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2020
Davash222:
Maintain the status quo.
Turn her to object of sexual appeal.

My Niqqa cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by ndenzo(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2020
That is the END, no need confronting her
Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2020
Ladikwa:
Will you confront her about it or just be silent and move on which will you do what is the right thing to do because I am presently in this situation
a real G usually fine-tunes his status as a vicious ' hit and run' kinda guy. He dosent care if she serves her cunt on a platter to 5,000 other guys in 24 hrs. He s never going back in anyway !!

5 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by OmoAlakija: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Bro this can be very heartbreaking, confront her and let her know what she did.. My girlfriend once cheated , went to suck a mans dick because he was gonna help her with a job. She lied about it 100% until I showed her proves and evidences against her on her phone

1 Like

Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by Daviestunech(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
OmoAlakija:
Bro this can be very heartbreaking, confront her and let her know what she did.. My girlfriend once cheated , went to suck a mans dick because he was gonna help her with a job. She lied about it 100% until I showed her proves and evidences against her on her phone

shocked
Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by phemy36(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pretend as is it never happen and let go of her

1 Like

Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by ranmoor: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
OmoAlakija:

Holy Nechabunezzer!!! Ladies will always deny until you show the proof. If you are not careful, she will still blame you and try to manipulate you.

1 Like

Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by Timson01(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
If I caught my girlfriend cheating I will not confront her is waste of energy anyone who is confident to cheat on you does not like no matter her or his explanation so move on God wanted to know she was a xjeqt that's why he make you to know that the person you are dating is a cheater stop wasting you time forgiving cheaters if they are caught they will promise you heaven and earth never involving themselves in the promiscuous lifestyle but it is not true if you confront her they will beg you but it won't stop they will only become wiser and careful so move on the person does not derseve you I know is not easy but instead thank your stars that happen at least you caught her/him cheating what of those that are married but uptill now they haven't caught their spouse thank God and move on but this time take your mistake of your past as direction for your new relationship

1 Like

Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by uthlaw: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
I will just continue from where d guy stop until I'm also tired then I move on jejely....

1 Like

Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by hajilee101(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
100 for you fam! cool cool
BadRadio:
a real G usually fine-tunes his status as a vicious ' hit and run' kinda guy. He dosent care if she serves her cunt on a platter to 5,000 other guys in 24 hrs. He s never going back in anyway !!
Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
If ever I cheat on my boyfriend and he finds out or catches me red-handed, I won't go back to him even if he says he's forgiven me.

Forgiving is one thing... forgetting is another. But even if he does forgive and forget, I wouldn't be able to get over it personally. Things will just never remain the same again.

2 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by Lamanii22(f): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Men don't forgive a cheating lady... Especially Nigerian men...

1 Like

Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by Lamanii22(f): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
If ever I cheat on my boyfriend and he finds out or catches me red-handed, I won't go back to him even if he says he's forgiven me.

Forgiving is one thing... forgetting is another. But even if he does forgive and forget, I wouldn't be able to get over it personally. Things will just never remain the same again.

Exactly...

1 Like

Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by Ladikwa(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
chiunlimited:
If you confront her, she will beg you and form emotional breakdown, until u accept her back.

My brother leave woman issues for now o just focus on making money in these new year, as long as you never marry her- the pussy isn't urs is just your turn. grin angry

I concur
Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by Ladikwa(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Timson01:
If I caught my girlfriend cheating I will not confront her is waste of energy anyone who is confident to cheat on you does not like no matter her or his explanation so move on God wanted to know she was a xjeqt that's why he make you to know that the person you are dating is a cheater stop wasting you time forgiving cheaters if they are caught they will promise you heaven and earth never involving themselves in the promiscuous lifestyle but it is not true if you confront her they will beg you but it won't stop they will only become wiser and careful so move on the person does not derseve you I know is not easy but instead thank your stars that happen at least you caught her/him cheating what of those that are married but uptill now they haven't caught their spouse thank God and move on but this time take your mistake of your past as direction for your new relationship

True words
Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by OmoAlakija: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
ranmoor:

Holy Nechabunezzer!!! Ladies will always deny until you show the proof. If you are not careful, she will still blame you and try to manipulate you.

Yes,you're right , at first she tried blaming me and manipulating me . Her story was that she wanted to go over to her mums place because she claimed her mum was very sick. When I was suspecting at first that it wasn't her mums place she went , she was calling me heartless, this and that , that I don't even care about her mums condition . After I busted her she was crying .
Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by obonujoker(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2020
OmoAlakija:

Yes,you're right , at first she tried blaming me and manipulating me . Her story was that she wanted to go over to her mums place because she claimed her mum was very sick. When I was suspecting at first that it wasn't her mums place she went , she was calling me heartless, this and that , that I don't even care about her mums condition . After I busted her she was crying .

Lol
Re: If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof by Posotome: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2020
please don't die because of a Nigerian woman, because if you do, she will be the first person with a shovel to your grave

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) / At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? / Someone Unfriended Me On Facebook Because I Uploaded A Photo Of My New Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.