Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) (2414 Views)

Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her / Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by onthehill: 6:42am On Nov 13, 2021
A video shared online captured the moment a lady was shaking her backside while dancing and singing during a Christian praise and worship session, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8cDRQBWjhw

https://igberetvnews.com/1405873/lady-church-shakes-big-backside-praise-worship-photo-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Malory: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2021
Ask her the name of the CBN governor she will be looking at you kpaaa like a zombie. That ass is all they got to offer and nothing is in their fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Anyone that video this is a fool. She was only praising her God

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2021
This is not right, how can this woman be dancing seductively in church. She's so engrossed in the dance forgetting say she carry back

How can someone now concentrate in this kind of atmosphere without getting carnally minded

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Kayberg: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2021
You went to church, not to sing, worship or praise, but to record a woman dancing to the song sang.
I guess you must have been trailing her since you saw her walk through the gates and sat behind her all because of her back.

Bro, whose sides are you on?
God's or women's backside?

What people do in church these days baffling…

1 Like

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Cokahot: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2021
U should have groped her ass. If ns me I go dance make sure say my erected hard dic k touches her big bumbum. Chai I miss sec school days and till tmrw joke gave me green light to touch her big breaststroke and play with her pekus,but I was too scared.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by CUMMAN: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2021
F*uk more bitches and get AIDs: https://up-to-down.net/78643/Guide
Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Womanizer(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2021
This is fantastic!

The lady is well endowed in the arse department grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Boogyman557: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2021
Holly Gram cool I swear down dis lady go sweet to nack well well. abeg who know d church or address make I boil in der. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Saskay44: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2021
Na backside carry this 1 go church
Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by BigYash: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2021
At least ,its not a linked sex video.. Mi Lady was praising her Gaard.

Stupid camera man..
Go church go pray .. You said no,na BigYash you wan go dey cover..

Lakoko Lazua. Latino Peru Peru

But the yash big sha. We can't remove that from the equation... cheesy

She could be the mummy G.O ,Pastor Righteousness was looking for..
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by SavageResponse(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is not right, how can this woman be dancing seductively in church. She's so engrossed in the dance forgetting say she carry back

How can someone now concentrate in this kind of atmosphere without getting carnally minded

grin

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady Can U Change Cloth In Front Of Your Blood Brother / Deleted. / Dangerous Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.