Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Typical Mindset Of Nigeria Guys And Girls In Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical Mindset Of Nigeria Guys And Girls In Relationship. (451 Views)

Nigeria Guys Are Now ATM Machines / My Problem With Nigeria Guys / “nigeria Guys Can’t Date Me,my Daily Upkeep Is 50k And I Don’t Repeat Clothes”- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Typical Mindset Of Nigeria Guys And Girls In Relationship. by rolly44: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Typical 9ja boys and girls rate sex very high, when a nigeria guy had sex with a girl he caunts it as an achievement and when a nigera girl gives sex she sees it as she has helped some one, so need a reward. A typical nigeria guy feels he needs money to get any girl while a nigeria girl thinks she needs her beauty to get any man. A 9ja man feels that marriage is not important but the goal of a 9ja girl is marriage. A 9ja guy feels that when he gets married he add to his problem, so he needs to double his hustle while a 9ja girl feels when she gets married half of her problems is gone.

1 Like

Re: Typical Mindset Of Nigeria Guys And Girls In Relationship. by McEphiks(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Seriously??
Re: Typical Mindset Of Nigeria Guys And Girls In Relationship. by Daviestunech(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Op u no talk lie oo
Re: Typical Mindset Of Nigeria Guys And Girls In Relationship. by We4all: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
A typical Nigerian guy can trade his destiny for sex with a light skin and endowed Nigerian lady.

And a typical Nigerian girl thinks being light skin and possessing a great body can get them any man. So they end up bleaching their destiny away!

(1) (Reply)

Is This Thing Realistic? / Romance And Nigerians: Blu03's Opinion / Starving To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.