Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Women That Kill Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women That Kill Husband (437 Views)

Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. / Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women That Kill Husband by muyico(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Women that kill their husbands bcus he cheated, what is your gain? Is your husband the first man to cheat? Did Abraham not cheat on Sarah with Haggai her nanny? Didn't Abraham even deny Sarah as his wife in front of angels,claiming she's his sister? As much as I don't support cheating husband's, yours isn't the first . So grow up and receive sense....... # Myipinion.
Re: Women That Kill Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
if you marry a mad person, then you should get anything you deserve from that mad person....and blame yourself for tempting that mad woman.

nobody gives a damn who forgave their cheating partner... many people out there NEVER cheat. why didnt that fool copy these faithful men instead?!
Re: Women That Kill Husband by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Men that kill their wives for cheating...
I'm not trying to spark a gender war here, but this writeup is so one sided...
In Nigeria, cases of men that harm their wives for cheating are more common. Why do you think that story made waves? Apart from the fact that the husband was the son of a popular politician, the fact that a woman stabbed her husband for cheating was shocking.
Who the fvck does that?
Edit your post to address the men who,
Beat their cheating wives to death
Pour acid on their cheating wives
Or end their cheating wives life in one cruel way or the other...
Re: Women That Kill Husband by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
muyico:

Women that kill their husbands bcus he
cheated, what is your gain? Is your
husband the first man to cheat? Did
Abraham not cheat on Sarah with
Haggai her nanny? Didn't Abraham
even deny Sarah as his wife in front of
angels,claiming she's his sister? As
much as I don't support cheating
husband's, yours isn't the first . So
grow up and receive sense....... #
Myipinion.

There is no excuse for cheating.

There is no excuse for killing a cheating spouse,divorce him instead
Re: Women That Kill Husband by proclinician: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
No need to go violent on anyone. If i get a hint my wife is havin an EMA i go just get the papers ready and we are done.
Re: Women That Kill Husband by Romanoff(f): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Abraham didn't cheat on Sarah, please read the Bible. Sarah consented go the relationship.

I am not making any excuses for women who kill their husband but no one should marry if they are incapable of being faithful, man or woman.

(1) (Reply)

A Female Roommate Needed At Yaba Area / Those Who Have Never Experienced Cheating / Hunger Is Real Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.