Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

My Problem With Nigeria Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Guys (929 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / “nigeria Guys Can’t Date Me,my Daily Upkeep Is 50k And I Don’t Repeat Clothes”- / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With Nigeria Guys by GooodHardDick: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
“Dear men,

You are not under any obligation to do anything for your girlfriend. However, if you marry her (as your wife), you are under obligation to do everything for her. There is nothing like share the burden. She did not beg you to marry her. So, if you are not ready, don’t marry her! As the name denotes, a boyfriend is just a male friend. He may or may not become the girlfriend’s lover. If he fornicates with her (not recommended), he still remains a friend. There are no duties attached whatsoever. However, the word husband means provider. Every husband has a DUTY to provide!” Until you get married, be stingy with money and be generous with affection. The woman that stays under those circumstances, is the woman for you.

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by Suspect1: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
“Dear men,

You are not under any obligation to do anything for your girlfriend. However, if you marry her (as your wife), you are under obligation to do everything for her. There is nothing like share the burden. She did not beg you to marry her. So, if you are not ready, don’t marry her! As the name denotes, a boyfriend is just a male friend. He may or may not become the girlfriend’s lover. If he fornicates with her (not recommended), he still remains a friend. There are no duties attached whatsoever. However, the word husband means provider. Every husband has a DUTY to provide!” Until you get married, be stingy with money and be generous with affection. The woman that stays under those circumstances, is the woman for you.
noise indeed!

4 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Yesterday na "MY PROBLEM WITH NIGERIAN GIRLS"
Today na "MY PROBLEM WITH NIGERIAN GUYS"
Tomorrow go con be "MY PROBLEM WITH NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT" grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by GooodHardDick: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:

Comrade! grin The truth is always bitter!. We need to keep educating and spilling the truth out!!!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by Fmghewzy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Suspect1:
noise indeed!

This is getting stale sad sad
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by Ekejoestar(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
He's making sense

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by Polynek(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Always on point
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by silverlinen(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Damn...these your reasoning bam oo.
Buh marriage itself na billing format.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by GooodHardDick: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Leave that mad man to keep languishing in agony

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by GooodHardDick: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ekejoestar:
He's making sense

OG. You must be a real niggar!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by GooodHardDick: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Polynek:
Always on point

Gee. Na man you be!!!

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by GooodHardDick: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn...these your reasoning bam oo.
Buh marriage itself na billing format.

Damn ... Increase the volume comrade!!!!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by Boogyman557: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by posty56: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
“Dear men,

you talking as if a woman is doing a man favour by marrying him , dear men no marry liability in the name of marriage,make your wife get job or handwork wey she go they do to assist the home ,.

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by GooodHardDick: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
posty56:
you talking as if a woman is doing a man favour by marrying him , dear men no marry liability in the name of marriage,make your wife get job or handwork wey she go they do to assist the home ,.

Guys just dey para this night grin grin . OG. I have already created a thread on this. Check FP bro!

No sane should marry a liability in the name of marriage.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade! grin The truth is always bitter!. We need to keep educating and spilling the truth out!!!
you sure say u taste the truth before you spill am out??
E no bitter ooo, e dey sour. tongue tongue
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by Vinnie2000(m): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
Or with President Buhari! E nor reach this OP to do!

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Or with President Buhari! E nor reach this OP to do!
Let him don't even try it ooo.
Buhari dey Nairaland grin grin
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by Suspect1: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fmghewzy:

on no noise we stand,better keep shut!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Guys by FahBuLous: 12:41am On Mar 18, 2022
Op, keep telling them the truth...
Let noise makers cry for all I care...

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up Port Harcourt / Why Doesn't Anybody Talk About The Blackpill? / I Am Planning To Quit My Job, And Focus On My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.