Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online (83033 Views)

WAEC: Computer-based Test Will Lead To Mass Failure In Northern Nigeria / Umaru Shehu, Biography Of First Professor Emeritus In Northern Nigeria (photos) / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Ekemeze: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by ItooWorWor(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2020
aminu114:
you go and hug transformer
You lack sense

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Kfed4ril(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The need for standardization of Almajiri systems cannot be over emphasized. GEJ the clueless gave out over 200,000,000,000.00 to his apprentices in looting, in the name of upgrade, for these schools, its a shame, they have looted it.
Its a fact high had human population is an advantage, if properly harnessed, a case study Peoples Republic of China has the strongest economy in the world, due to its share population. That GMB or PMB needs to wake up & turn these blessings from God, in to strength like the peoples republic of China.

These Islamic schools where reading & writing 5000 years before Southern Nigerians knew, what we call English Alphabets, with the coming of colonial masters & their pet projects called Christianity.

These Islamic schools need to upgrade like their counter parts in Dubai aka, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and other Islamic countries.

God bless Nigeria.

You must find way to involve GEJ
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by eodavids(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Ekemeze:
"Nigeria is not poor", Northern Nigeria ALONE is poor

No, my Dear Ekemeze,
Northern Nigeria is not poor, but the population is massive.

The Politicians of northern extraction are the richest politicians we have in the country and they are in uncount numbers...

Their business men and women have made and are making exploits in business and entrepreneur...

The Northern farmers are too rich to be called poor and almost all northerners are farmers with abundant fertile land for all the known agricultural practices we can think of...

Pls, Northern Nigeria is not poor as entity or as a people
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2020
abdulkayus:

Nope, u lied. Northerners do have culture, some maybe shrouded in religion but they do have culture. Alot of things they ain't even religion but culture and I can give you many examples of them.
Am talking of core north, not middle belt like Niger and kogi. Core north like kebbi and sokoto.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Came4amod: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
abdulkayus:

Why did you call her a mumu?? Cos she didn't reason in your own way or what? Tell me.

Because she never knew a slave king is still a slave .. think about it

We all dey here together
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by akaahs(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
ghettokid1:
Wetin concern me?
Let them enjoy the next lebul(like they call it) they voted for
It ll definitely affect u either directly or indirectly.
They ll d one to be brain washed tomorrow to cause havoc to the community or individuals.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Ultraf: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The need for standardization of Almajiri systems cannot be over emphasized. GEJ the clueless gave out over 200,000,000,000.00 to his apprentices in looting, in the name of upgrade, for these schools, its a shame, they have looted it.
Its a fact high had human population is an advantage, if properly harnessed, a case study Peoples Republic of China has the strongest economy in the world, due to its share population. That GMB or PMB needs to wake up & turn these blessings from God, in to strength like the peoples republic of China.

These Islamic schools where reading & writing 5000 years before Southern Nigerians knew, what we call English Alphabets, with the coming of colonial masters & their pet projects called Christianity.

These Islamic schools need to upgrade like their counter parts in Dubai aka, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and other Islamic countries.

God bless Nigeria.
[color=#006600][/color]

Please how old is Islam?
Even Mohammed the founder of Islam, was he born 2000 years ago?
Islamic calender is still about 570 years behind this Gregorian calender, by the Catholic church.
How then did Islamic schools start reading and writing 5000 years before Christians in the South?
Please whose fault is that the almajari are not empowered?
Who trains the young boys in the other regions to keep them off street begging?
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Legendguru: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Awaja(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
And someone is still naking someone without doncom,northerners are over populating Nigeria
Gold circle should be made compulsory alongside for them
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by judeodion(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Why else are they all called boko haram? It's because even the elderly ones believe education is a bad thing from the west.
NGN001:
The Queue would be best videoed from an helicopter.

These kids all look < 10yrs & BH war has been raging for about the same time. In the midst of killings, bombs, kidnappings, these lovely people have been procreating with reckless abandonment.

I think the parents who brought these kids to life knowing extreme poverty exist in Nigeria are to blame but this is also as a result of the fallout of the irresponsibility of the elite who have continued to encourage the equally irresponsible parents to seek for the knowledge right before them in far away lands.

What values will they have when they turn adults? Continue procreating?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGSWQhiCdE

https://twitter.com/i/status/1217693761087705089
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by TheStarsAlign: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

No kinda conditions or situations surprises me no more in Nigeria.

That's the spirit. Until someone is able to reach that level, he/she'll be bothered by everything and anything cause absolutely everything has gone wrong with Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by ofwest47(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
A very big shame to all the Northern leaders they have been in government since independent; as Prime Minister ,military head of of governments and political head of government and hold the positions of the widest government agencies all over the country and yet the entire Northern area are the poorest and the most uncared for in the country except their leaders immediate families and the resultant effect is great insurgencies that is being witnessed in the entire North today.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by RALPHOW(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
New set of Boko Haram!!
Please somebody should talk to Cross River State elders.
Skolombo boys are also like these alumojiris, if you don't do something now, non of you will be able to sleep with two eyes in Cross River state in 10years time.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2020
asatemple:
The only solution to all these, is God’s Interventions
You people keeping saying this even your fathers and grandfathers said the said the same thing but sadly god never intervenes and it is high time we recognize that and learn to face and tackle our problems ourselves instead of waiting on divine intervention that never happens
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Lalas247(f): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Remember you still owe me a Fvck, i still wanna fvck that big ass of yours.. grin
How much u have in your account grin
Do you have a beard .. I mean real one not fake one
Is it groomed?
Do you own a home?
Hope you work fulltime cry
How tall are you ?
Shoe size
How many bossy have u sucked
Do you have kids

If you pass this stage we go to stage 2.... proof grin

kiss
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by asatemple(f): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
iRyan:

You people keeping saying this even your fathers and grandfathers said the said the same thing but sadly god never intervenes and it is high time we recognize that and learn to face and tackle our problems ourselves instead of waiting on divine intervention that never happens
come and flog me, am eating my rice at home
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Mike008(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sermwell:

you are very funny oh. Even dogs, pigs, cows, sheep, ants etc can maintain a single line! smh.

Why is it paining you that I gave them credit?
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Mike008(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lalas247:

Is it groomed?
Do you own a home?
How tall are you ?
Shoe size
Do you have kids

kiss

This is not responsible from you both. You can do that privately. The rules do not permit this.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Kingrexyl(m): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lalas247:

5 figures in dollars, i hope that is okay?
Is it groomed?
Yes i have a well trimmed beard
Do you own a home?
Not yet, i only live in a rented apartment, but am thinking of building my own house this year since i already have a land
How tall are you ?
I'm my own boss and am 6.1ft tall
Shoe size
Do you have kids

Shoe size is 9, i've sucked only 3 and i don't have kids

kiss
All these just because I wanna fvck you, well I've already answered your questions. grin
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Lalas247(f): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingrexyl:
All these just because I wanna fvck you, well I've already answered your questions. grin
So na fvck u just wan do abi... its 2020 who e help sad honestly it's over rated better to make money .
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Kingrexyl(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lalas247:

So na fvck u just wan do abi... its 2020 who e help sad honestly it's over rated better to make money .
I've made enough money I just want to fvck you badly, especially your ass. grin
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Lalas247(f): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I've made enough money I just want to fvck you badly, especially your ass. grin
Dont worry I get bae for u grin
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Kingrexyl(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lalas247:

Dont worry I get bae for u grin
No I want you only, i wanna ride on that ass like an angry horse, just give me the chance. grin
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Lalas247(f): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingrexyl:
No I want you only, i wanna ride on that ass like a angry horse, just give me the chance. grin

U have scared me away ... signing out grin sleep tight
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Kingrexyl(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lalas247:

U have scared me away ... signing out grin sleep tight
Lol please o, i will do it gently and make you moan in ecstasy, do you know how long I've been waiting to smash that ass? don't do that to a nigga please. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic / Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.