Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online (83032 Views)

WAEC: Computer-based Test Will Lead To Mass Failure In Northern Nigeria / Umaru Shehu, Biography Of First Professor Emeritus In Northern Nigeria (photos) / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Sermwell(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mike008:
There's a modicum of order about them. They maintained a line.
you are very funny oh. Even dogs, pigs, cows, sheep, ants etc can maintain a single line! smh.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by bilulu(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The need for standardization of Almajiri systems cannot be over emphasized. GEJ the clueless gave out over 200,000,000,000.00 to his apprentices in looting, in the name of upgrade, for these schools, its a shame, they have looted it.
Its a fact high had human population is an advantage, if properly harnessed, a case study Peoples Republic of China has the strongest economy in the world, due to its share population. That GMB or PMB needs to wake up & turn these blessings from God, in to strength like the peoples republic of China.

These Islamic schools where reading & writing 5000 years before Southern Nigerians knew, what we call English Alphabets, with the coming of colonial masters & their pet projects called Christianity.

These Islamic schools need to upgrade like their counter parts in Dubai aka, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and other Islamic countries.

God bless Nigeria.
You just succeeded in speaking trash.... how about other countries that re less that 50million or 20million that re still progressing? Come out of your stone aged thinking and stop producing like cockroaches
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Who cares
grin grin grin grin you care mr man i dont hate u because of that sounds ur tongue produces which you call your language
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by winterfell007(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Its time for the South to wise up. Say what you want about the core-North, you can not deny the fact that they are UNIFIED. The South must unify for Nigeria to have a chance of survival. The problem with the South is that everybody wants to be chief and nobody wants to be Indian. It is time for the South to fall behind a strong regional leader. If we are to be honest with ourselves, we have to admit that the ONLY tribe in the South that has consistently shown leadership, maturity and foresight are the Yorubas. I am saying this as a non-Yoruba Southerner. I love all tribes. But the South must shun tribal bickerings and pride and unite behind SW leadership. This is the ONLY way we can have a strong South that can stand toe-to-toe with the core North. I know some Igbo Nairalanders have sworn never to follow SW leadership. I know the Igbos are a proud people and I love them. But this is time for the Igbos to rise above childish things and play their position as strategic followers to Yoruba leadership. The Yorubas I know will treat all Southerners fairly. We Southerners have been living together with each other for millennia. We understand ourselves. Our unity is a must. The future of Nigeria depends on it.

WISE UP SOUTHERN NIGERIA. YOUR DIVISIONS ARE INVITING DESTRUCTION. WISE UP. THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR TRIBAL SUPREMACY. THIS IS TIME FOR UNITY

I'm sorry to say this: 'you are very mad' you need psychiatric evaluation undecided undecided angry
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by YungMillionaire: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
zionzoe:

TAQIYA... LIE.... WHY DO YOU NEED TO SAY WHO YOU ARE NOT.
OKAY TAKE THE BLOOD OF PIG AND BIRTH WITH IT TO PROVE THAT ARE NOT A MUDSLIM.
A PHARAOH IS THE ONE INCHARGE OF N1GERIA. THE BONDING TOOL FOR THE SLAVE MASTERS IS THE RELGION CALLED 1SLAM.
CHECK IT, MANY ARE CRYING THAT IN THE SOUTH, SW IS THE PROBLEM BUT THEY SEEM NOT TO KNOW WHY. I WILL LET YOU KNOW. THE PROBLEM IN SW IS THAT HALF OF THE POPULATION ARE ALREADY INFESTED WITH THE VIRUS CALLED 1SLAM.
UNLIKE SE AND SS, WHAT IS STILL GIVING YOU GUYS THE UNITY YOU HAVE IS THAT THAT VIRUS OF MADNESS CALLED 1SLAM HAVE NOT TOUCHED MOST OF YOUR POPULATIONS.
LET US KNOW OUR ENEMY... IT IS CALLED 1SLAM.
GO AND CHECK IT, WHO ENACTED THE ALLIANCE WITH THE NORTH, CHECK HIS RELIGION.
CHECK THOSE CLAMOURING TO WANT TO BE PRESIDENT IN SW... THE 1SLAMIC ONES ARE IN FOREFRONT.
IF WE DON'T KNOW OUR ENEMY, ITS JUST ONE ENEMY, THEY WILL KILL US ALL... IT IS 1SLAM THAT IS OUR ENEMY... NOT OUR TRIBES.
ONCE WE KNOW THAT, THEY CANNOT KILL US AGAIN.
LET US EXPOSE THE EVIL AMONGST US...IT IS 1SLAM.
STOP BITING YOUR BROTHERS AND BLAMING THEM , LET US KNOW THE VIRUS, IN THEIR OPERATING SYSTEM AND KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THEM.

Look at your life. In a bid to sound informed you have made a fool of yourself. Go ahead. Check my post history (I have been a member for years) and see if there is anything in my history that indicates I am a fan of Islam. So you really think because I do not believe in God that means I should go around insulting people's religion? Please tell me what does that achieve rather than make people angry and hate you? So you say Islam is a virus. What do you propose we do? You speak like a terrorist. A religious fundamentalist. I would rather be among Yoruba muslims than break bread with someone as evil minded as you. Some of the language some of you use online is so toxic it makes me wanna vomit. Like I said the South has enough problem of its own. Let us fix our problems first before prescribing solution to Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by YungMillionaire: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
winterfell007:

I'm sorry to say this: 'you are very mad' you need psychiatric evaluation undecided undecided angry

Meaning? What is your issue with my submission?
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by africanusvu(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Still morow they will be Ur president and attorney general.school or no school.federal character gives the that.fucking arrangements
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Metrofox(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
asatemple:
God knows how to do His own things, I can’t tell Him what to do
I believe that's the reason God gave you a brain to figure out the solution
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Aiyk2333: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
who told y'all there leaders don't know what they're doing!! they do... they can't send this ones to school lest they get enlightened. They need them like this so they can confuse them with 10naira just to secure votes. If u like insult them, these are the people that decide votes in national elections.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Oches4me(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na their way be that. That is how they cause commotion with their barbaric and backward religion.

A religion that promotes backwardness, timidity, poverty, child marriage, illiteracy and shear wickedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The north represents everything that is wrong with this country, the average northerner is so gullible to the extent that he refuses to see that he or she is being manipulated by their semi-enlightened elites.

I have never seen Buhari's, Kwankwaso's, Atiku's et al children as almajiris...Is almajirism only meant for the poor and the downtrodden?

People up north should start using their heads.
u have linking brain.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by olawonder(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
phorget:

So people should keep 'procreating'without control? Let us call a spade a spade please. This northerners should know that the world is no more population driven any longer.

Wrong! World is now more population driven than ever. And those countries with higher populations are using to their advantage (China and India nko?)
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Just2endowed2(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Time bomb �
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Sholaco: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
This are the same people that voted for Buhari and Ganduje
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by drey076(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Their leaders should do an aggressive sensitization on family planning instead of encouraging unbridled procreation.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by dalass(f): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ekemeze:
"Nigeria is not poor", Northern Nigeria ALONE is poor

True talk
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by royalamour(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
daddytime:
Election materials.

Make una dey there dey speak turenci, na people wey go dey decide una future and who go rule una be that going forward.

Una better go start to procreate as well to even the numbers out.

Very dangerous venture. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by ItooWorWor(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
aminu114:
grin grin grin grin you care mr man i dont hate u because of that sounds ur tongue produces which you call your language

I still don't care what you think so get off my mention
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by emmykk(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The need for standardization of Almajiri systems cannot be over emphasized. GEJ the clueless gave out over 200,000,000,000.00 to his apprentices in looting, in the name of upgrade, for these schools, its a shame, they have looted it.
Its a fact high had human population is an advantage, if properly harnessed, a case study Peoples Republic of China has the strongest economy in the world, due to its share population. That GMB or PMB needs to wake up & turn these blessings from God, in to strength like the peoples republic of China.

These Islamic schools where reading & writing 5000 years before Southern Nigerians knew, what we call English Alphabets, with the coming of colonial masters & their pet projects called Christianity.

These Islamic schools need to upgrade like their counter parts in Dubai aka, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and other Islamic countries.

God bless Nigeria.

This one carry gej head for head ooo you mad ooo
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
They are breeding them for Lagos State, future okada men, most of them are not even Nigerians !

Chad, and neighboring Niger Republic use to come and dump them here, they say there is food in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by denjjy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
the quickest solution to this is to separate the region that has the zeal for development from the barbarians that prioritise religion over development. Nigeria will forever remain stunted as long as this faulty coexistence exists.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
denjjy:
the quickest solution to this is to separate the region that has the zeal for development from the barbarians that prioritise religion over development. Nigeria will forever remain stunted as long as this faulty coexistence exists.

This is Hate Speech , death by hanging!
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by ghuzy01: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
awoo47:
imagine by 2050
only north go dey vote president
d only way out is to have electoral votes lyk USA
if nt we're done fr
You spoke what I have been saying since.we need to emulate the electoral vote system in the US.that way ..no region can determine the presidency through population.acceptance will determine who wins
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

God bless Nigeria.
High productive population is good, but these northerners they are not productive in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
abdulkayus:

Religion is never the problem but the culture. Why are other Muslims countries not practising almajiri in this format?
Northern Nigeria don't have a culture, everything they do is strictly Islam. I am guessing their iq is very low.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by xtgozie(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

God bless Nigeria.

That should have been the concern of the northern leaders that has ruled this country since independence, but no! The oil in the south is too sweet for them to see that dey are constituting monsters for themselves and the north.....

Good a thing that 5000 years ago you guy could read and write you can still do that now, if only una eyes go comot from the oil in the south and face your problems
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by xtgozie(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Real Almajiri's grin all of them have PVC.. inside life!

Yet, the people they used those PVCs to bring into power care nothing about them! Shame
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Sagay212: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
They create almajiris that they cannot take care of them ship them down south to use for begging business. That's why they want to always hold on to power. They can hardly cope in a system where jobs and appointments are gotten based on merit.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Cityguy: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

God bless Nigeria.
See delusion of grandeur. Christianity is a 'pet project'. How knowledgeable you are! So much for your 'Islamic school' education that taught you how to write 5000 years before. Very obvious in your writing up there.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
ItooWorWor:

I still don't care what you think so get off my mention
bleep you
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Longman180(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
daddytime:
Election materials.

Make una dey there dey speak turenci, na people wey go dey decide una future and who go rule una be that going forward.

Una better go start to procreate as well to even the numbers out.
who turenci help
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by eagleu: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
They are not school children, just almajiri lining up for potential free food from one of their sponsors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic / Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.