Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online (83442 Views)

Percentage Of Out Of School Children Per Zones In Nigeria / Umaru Shehu, Biography Of First Professor Emeritus In Northern Nigeria (photos) / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Basiiruwap(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
YungMillionaire:

My guy don't mind that fool. I am a full-blooded Southerner and I (and more than 99% of Southerners) disagree with him. He is a fool and a bastard. No person born of a woman is an animal. People like this always want to use the harshest words to get attention for their own miserable existence. Please ignore him and think about most Southerners who love Northerners even when we disagree.

wow! Nice to meet gentleman like you.

Almost all my friends are from south. And nothing like that happen to one of us. We're living happily.

Frankly i appreciate your comment on condemned his comment...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by paix(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na their way be that. That is how they cause commotion with their barbaric and backward religion.

A religion that promotes backwardness, timidity, poverty, child marriage, illiteracy and shear wickedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The north represents everything that is wrong with this country, the average northerner is so gullible to the extent that he refuses to see that he or she is being manipulated by their semi-enlightened elites.

I have never seen Buhari's, Kwankwaso's, Atiku's et al children as almajiris...Is almajirism only meant for the poor and the downtrodden?

People up north should start using their heads.
That is exactly what their rulers don't like, because they are easy recruits for their selfish acts like thuggery, hired assassins etc.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Yankee101: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Northern Nigeria needs to reduce number of wives, early marriages and the negligent almajiri system that frees families of responsibilities for their kids

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Ten06(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
With these ones not going to school I'm afraid, let me plan of how I can send my children out of this country. It may soon get to their turn to terrorize

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by DexterousOne(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
studentofTruth:
I don't know why people are acting surprised. That's the weapon northern politicians use to secure power.

Those kids are the senior citizens. You think you're better than them? They're the ones that decide who rules in your country and what becomes laws in your country. With all your education and enlightenment, those kids have more influence in the country than you.

A popular Northern politician used a similar pic to mock Jonathan — "the kids he was trying to take off the streets were used to send him packing!" So, it's obvious that Northern elites know what they're doing. While you and I see those kids as human beings that should be taken care of, Northern elites see them as political weapon!

I repeat, if you think the Northern elites don't like them on the street, think again!

The question for you Southerners is this: For how long will the street kids up North continue to determine the future of your so-called educated youths?

I think the non challance of we in the south is the biggest issue here.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by DexterousOne(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ten06:
With these ones not going to school I'm afraid, let me plan of how I can send my child out of this country. It may soon get to their turn to terrorize

You get
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Izigha(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
sweetonugbu:
As someone rightly said, this people will determine our future president, tell me the kind of candidates they will vote for, it is high time we introduce electoral college.
population also determine electoral college my bro. if you ask me i will say southern niger is fvcked.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by YungMillionaire: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Basiiruwap:

Almost all my friends are from south. And nothing like that happen to one of us. We're living happily.

No problem my guy. Nice to meet you too. Just remember that the mad people on this forum do not represent anybody but their own miserable self.
We are one. Either North or South. We are one.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Emotionss: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
ghettokid1:
Wetin concern me?
Let them enjoy the next lebul(like they call it) they voted for

Those children decides who rule this country because of their populations and how easy they are to manipulate. So it concern you

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by phorget(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
YungMillionaire:

So it is the Northerners that is stopping the 2 biggest tribes in the South (Yoruba and Igbo) to SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE even on ONE ISSUE? It is the Northerners that are responsible for Wike fighting non-Ikwerre tribes in Rivers state? I can go on and on. The South must unite. Leave the North alone. Let them handle their own issues.

Their business is our business. Whatever affects a part of the body affects the whole body. The northerners remain our biggest problem and yet they've failed to accept this fact. They've been at the helm of power yet theyve made nothing out of it. They increased an uncontrollable population who in turn create chaos and destruction uppernorth and when we are been given a grant for development by an international organization this same grant would be used in rebuilding what their own children deliberately destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by DexterousOne(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Basiiruwap:

yea good

You guys in the north should at least try to educate your people
This is becoming something else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by XANDERBOY85: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The need for standardization of Almajiri systems cannot be over emphasized. GEJ the clueless gave out over 200,000,000,000.00 to his apprentices in looting, in the name of upgrade, for these schools, its a shame, they have looted it.
Its a fact high had human population is an advantage, if properly harnessed, a case study Peoples Republic of China has the strongest economy in the world, due to its share population. That GMB or PMB needs to wake up & turn these blessings from God, in to strength like the peoples republic of China.

These Islamic schools where reading & writing 5000 years before Southern Nigerians knew, what we call English Alphabets, with the coming of colonial masters & their pet projects called Christianity.

These Islamic schools need to upgrade like their counter parts in Dubai aka, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and other Islamic countries.

God bless Nigeria.

You people are something else, walahi! You actually managed to find a way to blame GEJ for your predicament while giving your darling Buhari what amounts to a free-pass in comparison! This is GEJ that actually tried to do something about the problem! Was he the one that told you lot to breed like rats even when you don’t have the means to cater for all those kids?

You may want to argue otherwise, but if you’re looking for who to blame for this intractable almajiri, bandit and terrorism problem that’s plaguing your region, look no further than the likes of you and Buhari....the northern elite that’s been in control of the centre since 1966 yet haven’t managed to improve your socio-economic well-being! All you lot care about is power-power-power and trying to give yourselves an advantage over the south....esp’ the Igbos!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by tot(f): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The need for standardization of Almajiri systems cannot be over emphasized. GEJ the clueless gave out over 200,000,000,000.00 to his apprentices in looting, in the name of upgrade, for these schools, its a shame, they have looted it.
Its a fact high had human population is an advantage, if properly harnessed, a case study Peoples Republic of China has the strongest economy in the world, due to its share population. That GMB or PMB needs to wake up & turn these blessings from God, in to strength like the peoples republic of China.

These Islamic schools where reading & writing 5000 years before Southern Nigerians knew, what we call English Alphabets, with the coming of colonial masters & their pet projects called Christianity.

These Islamic schools need to upgrade like their counter parts in Dubai aka, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and other Islamic countries.

God bless Nigeria.

Was that the school you attended? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Izigha(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
jcross19:
abeg if the Islamic where the northern knew how to read and write over 5000 years you put it then how old is the Islamic itself? Do you think northern makrata is a school , funny they only go there to learn how to crame Koran in their stuffy head.
dnt mind him. Islam brought formal education to northern nigeria, and Islam is less than 2000 years old wink
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by DexterousOne(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Izigha:

population also determine electoral college my bro. if you ask me i will say southern niger is fvcked.

Not really

It's more like number of reps determining the points

So Ksno and Lagos will have 24

Imo 11

Kaduna 15

Etc
And the total in Nigeria will be 360
It just might work
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by kharyhordhe(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
NGN001:
The Queue would be best videoed from an helicopter.

These kids all look < 10yrs & BH war has been raging for about the same time. In the midst of killings, bombs, kidnappings, these lovely people have been procreating with reckless abandonment.

I think the parents who brought these kids to life knowing extreme poverty exist in Nigeria are to blame but this is also as a result of the fallout of the irresponsibility of the elite who have continued to encourage the equally irresponsible parents to seek for the knowledge right before them in far away lands.

What values will they have when they turn adults? Continue procreating?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGSWQhiCdE

https://twitter.com/i/status/1217693761087705089
check my siggy and earn
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by XANDERBOY85: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yankee101:
Northern Nigeria needs to reduce number of wives, early marriages and the negligent almajiri system that frees families of responsibilities for their kids

Goodluck getting them to do that! wink
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by einsteine(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
sweetonugbu:
As someone rightly said, this people will determine our future president, tell me the kind of candidates they will vote for, it is high time we introduce electoral college.

How does electoral college change that? Electoral college is still based on population. In the US, the electoral college corresponds to the number of members of the House of Representatives. Guess what, the North has over 200 members of the House of Representatives
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by GamalNasser: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Useless people Tueh. God punish Buhari
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by paix(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Don't be surprised, the parents don't even know where their children are. How these children feed, where they sleep and what they do is not the concern of the fathers. In the north, you'll see a poor man with four wives he can hardly take care of; you see the wives competing among themselves on child bearing.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Reussite: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is a premium disaster shocked

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Oshokalo: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
See all dis fools jonathan was building school for in is four years,in order for him to be voted for another term
That is if the almajiri school is not a scam
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Klington: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The[s]need for standardization of Almajiri systems cannot be over emphasized. GEJ the clueless gave out over 200,000,000,000.00 to his apprentices in looting, in the name of upgrade, for these schools, its a shame, they have looted it.

These Islamic schools need to upgrade like their counter parts in Dubai aka, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait [/s]and other Islamic countries.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is what religion has caused the north.
Don't be surprised if another buhari come out of those educationaly backward lots
Government of the north, four the north and by the north.
Spit on one Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by YungMillionaire: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
DexterousOne:
yea good

You guys in the north should at least try to educate your people
This is becoming something else

Guy keep shut please. We Southerners must remove the log in our eyes before we start lecturing Northerners.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by asatemple(f): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
phorget:

How? You mean God produces all those children?
before nko
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by DexterousOne(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Guy keep shut please. We Southerners must remove the log in our eyes before we start lecturing Northerners.

You are calling me "Guy"

It's a faceless forum anyways
So I would forgive you

That said

This crisis in the north will spill into the south ix we don't call them to order.

The Southern part od Nigeria is more developed and progressive and liberal than the north, though not free from its problems too
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Novaccines: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na their way be that. That is how they cause commotion with their barbaric and backward religion.

A religion that promotes backwardness, timidity, poverty, child marriage, illiteracy and shear wickedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The north represents everything that is wrong with this country, the average northerner is so gullible to the extent that he refuses to see that he or she is being manipulated by their semi-enlightened elites.

I have never seen Buhari's, Kwankwaso's, Atiku's et al children as almajiris...Is almajirism only meant for the poor and the downtrodden?

This is from them doing Freemasonry not Islam.

Give up nasty curls of Rome.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by TheSourcerer: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:

I'm sorry what's amaljiri?
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by zionzoe(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
YungMillionaire:

STOP insulting Islam. I am an atheist and even I think you are too harsh. Southerners need to unite and focus on the South instead of constantly insulting Northerners. How can you call them backwards when they control your country? How can you call them backwards when they are in charge of the entire military infrastructure? How can you call them backwards when Southerners have to go to the North to BEG for allocation? Northerners are not the problem of Southerners. Islam is not the problem. The problem is the disunity in the South. When Igbo and Yoruba cannot even agree on how to unite the South. When Wike is busy fighting non-Ikwerre tribes in Rivers state. The South must unite. Only till day can you have the effrontery to disparage the North.
TAQIYA... LIE.... WHY DO YOU NEED TO SAY WHO YOU ARE NOT.

OKAY TAKE THE BLOOD OF PIG AND BIRTH WITH IT TO PROVE THAT ARE NOT A MUDSLIM.

A PHARAOH IS THE ONE INCHARGE OF N1GERIA. THE BONDING TOOL FOR THE SLAVE MASTERS IS THE RELGION CALLED 1SLAM.

CHECK IT, MANY ARE CRYING THAT IN THE SOUTH, SW IS THE PROBLEM BUT THEY SEEM NOT TO KNOW WHY. I WILL LET YOU KNOW. THE PROBLEM IN SW IS THAT HALF OF THE POPULATION ARE ALREADY INFESTED WITH THE VIRUS CALLED 1SLAM.

UNLIKE SE AND SS, WHAT IS STILL GIVING YOU GUYS THE UNITY YOU HAVE IS THAT THAT VIRUS OF MADNESS CALLED 1SLAM HAVE NOT TOUCHED MOST OF YOUR POPULATIONS.

LET US KNOW OUR ENEMY... IT IS CALLED 1SLAM.

GO AND CHECK IT, WHO ENACTED THE ALLIANCE WITH THE NORTH, CHECK HIS RELIGION.

CHECK THOSE CLAMOURING TO WANT TO BE PRESIDENT IN SW... THE 1SLAMIC ONES ARE IN FOREFRONT.

IF WE DON'T KNOW OUR ENEMY, ITS JUST ONE ENEMY, THEY WILL KILL US ALL... IT IS 1SLAM THAT IS OUR ENEMY... NOT OUR TRIBES.

ONCE WE KNOW THAT, THEY CANNOT KILL US AGAIN.

LET US EXPOSE THE EVIL AMONGST US
...IT IS 1SLAM.

STOP BITING YOUR BROTHERS AND BLAMING THEM , LET US KNOW THE VIRUS, IN THEIR OPERATING SYSTEM AND KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THEM.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by awa(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
More reasons I don't care if power remains in the North for the next 20 years to come... Tomorrow someone will tell me that Northerners love each other more than any other tribe. If this is love for each other, to hell with such love shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step / Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.