Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (85453 Views)

Bayelsa West Needs A Leader Like Dikson – Sagbama And Ekeremor Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by VolvoS60(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
holajeedayy:
No body should blame any military are they not somebody husband....human being ..how will somebody kill full human.,thank God they did kill a civilian ...army should serve them well

^^^
No.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Kuginzi: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Whe someone slaps you do you slap the person back or you look for someone weaker to slap?
You're a big liar. You guys don't behave in forgiveness. Have u ever witness where any of your tribe is returning 'evil with good'. Capital No
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by taf4u4me(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Ryan03(f): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
The soldiers should please extend this type of gesture to the idiotic policemen that tortured and killed the innocent mechanic Chima.

They should kill all those policemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#justiceforChima.
so the villagers that the soldiers killed and burned their houses dont deserve justice? MUMU
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by gambia(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Why not go after the culprits instead of burning down a whole community, its purely jungle justice.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Ryan03(f): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Coldie:
Imagine where soldiers are acting like cultist's.

A naval personnel gets killed by criminals and the entire Innocent community must pay?

Isn't the police supposed to be the one to pay for not doing there job and allowing insecurity to thrive?

Are the soldiers expecting the community to fight the criminals when 4of there armed personnel's could not?

you just have to drag police into your stupidity
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Jaqenhghar: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kuginzi:

You're a big liar. You guys don't behave in forgiveness. Have u ever witness where any of your tribe is returning 'evil with good'. Capital No
Where did I lie? I asked a question you are yammering. Take time and respond properly nah. I dont even understand what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Hallenjay: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
meolaniyi:
Upon all the killings of soldiers in the north;
I have not heard where they went to destroy their villages in the North except the middle belt
u ain't der.go and stay in d north na and experience it.
U want to hear.
U will not hear, u will see till u see no more.
Dont pray for it, aside wat u can see soldier presence has many negative effect u can ever imagine but I won't go der today
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Ryan03(f): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
labisibrass:
You can't expect less after killing four Officers like fowl. They are somebody's father, husband and sons too
but when policemen die, you guys rejoice. Dont worry, continue to support them until they kill your relations or burn their houses because someone in your town killed am officer. Useless people
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by deavicky(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
They are always burning Bayelsa.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Kolirazy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bayelsa and violence are brothers
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by bigiyaro(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
i see no sense in what d sodiers did
check well you will also see no sense in what the barbarians did.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Kuginzi: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
lexy2014:

According to u, d "killers/hoodlums" were responsible 4d harm done to d soldiers and not d destroyed villages. In d course of destroying d villages, were d "killers/hoodlums" also destroyed, apprehended or arrested?
I repeat! Home training matters. They are paying the price for not training their children well. Kidnapping, Robbery, Killing, Militancy, Rituals, Cultism is what they term as lucrative job in that region.
They say: "A bad tree does not yield good apple".

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Ryan03(f): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hypocrite! But u see sense in what d Killers/Hoodlums did to the Soldiers?
get out from here! Do you say same when police men die? Were they able to catch the killers? Instead na innocent people they dey face, bunch of retards. You are the chairman of the retards

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Mainmanpadi(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
News of August 31 2017,is being reported in 2020. Many people are lazy to check the source of the news.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by josepphh: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
edupedia:

Where are the soldiers in the pics?
if na you dey there you go fit snap soldiers? Make them use you do promo.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Ryan03(f): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
holajeedayy:
No body should blame any military are they not somebody husband....human being ..how will somebody kill full human.,thank God they did kill a civilian ...army should serve them well
useless bunch, were they able to catch the killers? I pray your entire family be killed by the army and their houses burnt for the crime committed by others
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Kuginzi: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Where did I lie? I asked a question you are yammering. Take time and respond properly nah. I dont even understand what you are saying
I repeat, crime has been institutionalized in your region. What the youth of your region term as lucrative job are, Cultism, Killing, Kidnapping, Militancy, Robbery, Rituals, etc , and the parents of such youths are indirectly in support of such evil act because money is involved. So they must pay the price for their carelessness, and for not raising their children well.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by IMASTEX: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
labisibrass:
You can't expect less after killing four Officers like fowl. They are somebody's father, husband and sons too
So going after civilians is the best way to vent their anger who then is supposed to provide safety of lives & properties? Or they didn't see policemen to wipe out?!
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
holajeedayy:
So the one's Boko Haram dey kill everyday are those ones not humans, how many village has army burn in bornu?
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Ryan03(f): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kuginzi:

Two wrongs can never make a right. May God intervene
now when someone asked why haven't others gone to burn down the house of those useless soldiers who kill innocent civilians you immediately remembered that two wrongs cannot make a right. Na God go punish your useless life
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Villain7: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
i see no sense in what d sodiers did
No even 0.1% intelligence!
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kuginzi:

I repeat, crime has been institutionalized in your region. What the youth of your region term as lucrative job are, Cultism, Killing, Kidnapping, Militancy, Robbery, Rituals, etc , and the parents of such youths are indirectly in support of such evil act because money is involved. So they must pay the price for their carelessness, and for not raising their children well.
You are just an illiterate, else u ll know crime has no region.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Jaqenhghar: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kuginzi:

Do you know me or the region I came from ? What do you mean by "my region?
Robbery kidnapping is everywhere last time I checked. Accusing parents of the crime is very vague and sounds like the easy way out to me. If you son strays does he cease to be your son? Lets say parents are in suppprt and you even want the parents to be held responsible somehow. Cant you detain them? Must you burn their homes? Are you sure the houses you burnt belong to the culprits? Make una dey reason nah. That brain is not there for decoration

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Ryan03(f): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kuginzi:

I repeat! Home training matters. They are paying the price for not training their children well. Kidnapping, Robbery, Killing, Militancy, Rituals, Cultism is what they term as lucrative job in that region.
They say: "A bad tree does not yield good apple".
were the killers apprehended? You couldn't answer abi? Which state doesn't have these vices? God go punish you sha
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Kuginzi: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ryan03:
get out from here! Do you say same when police men die? Were they able to catch the killers? Instead na innocent people they dey face, bunch of retards. You are the chairman of the retards
I said it earlier, u guys lacks home training & manners. I wonder the method your parents adopt in raising u. Everything about you is unhealthy, unlawful&ungodly.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by ku4get(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is very bad of the soldiers, how could they do such to the innocents villagers.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Nwaonyishi69: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
But, when boko haram kills they will give them VIP treatment. When boko haram people are killed the army will be queried. One Nigeria bani one Nigeria kuma.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by GMbuharii: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
post=85882139:
Obasanjo comes to mind all over again!

What a people!!

What a country!!!

*sigh*

Reminiscent time

After secondary school
my friend go Kaduna
E go Kaduna
E go serve Oga
After 20 years e don dey serve
Oga
Make e travel go village oh
Go see him papa
Tell papa say im don become Oga
Tell papa say I don become Oga
See papa finish enter Kaduna
See mama finish enter e dey go
Zamfara
As my friend reach o, ife eme
My brother go, ebelebe gbuo
my friend reach o, ife eme
My brother go, ebelebe gbuo
Them carry trailer
them land for our land
wetin we see, human dead body
wetin China see, human dead body
wetin my brother them see, human
dead body
When papa reach oh see him pikin
oh
E halla say, ife eme
E halla say, Ebelebe egbuo
Nwanem ewo, ife eme.

I say them burn man
them kill man o
for inside Ajegunle
I say them burn house
them steal land o
for inside Ajegunle
I say them burn man
them kill man o
for inside Ajegunle
I say them burn house
them steal land o
for inside Ajegunle

What a Sad Day for all.
No winners, No Vanquished!!

Hmmmm, this is deep! angry

MENTALus tantalus grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.