Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (85432 Views)

Bayelsa West Needs A Leader Like Dikson – Sagbama And Ekeremor Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by GMbuharii: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
ReubenE:

God bless you sir

Modified: soldiers are always in the habit of burning down communities in the Niger Delta when their men get killed.
Same cannot be said of the numerous soldiers that have died in the North.

ABUBAKAR Shekau's family house is still standing tall despite killing hundreds of soldiers.

For these soldiers that burn down the livelihood of innocent people because of revenge, Death await them too....

We cannot continue like this in this country, where there are different laws for different people in same country

Seconded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Belleful: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
useless army's. always in power show with the helpless people. how many Boko Haram houses have been burn for the many sordiers they have lost
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Kuginzi: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ryan03:
were the killers apprehended? You couldn't answer abi? Which state doesn't have these vices? God go punish you sha
In other state, parents thrive day and night by ensuring their children do not emulate such bad and evil vices. But in your region, anything that brings money is a welcome idea by your parents.
Remember, "money is the root of all evil"

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by executive12: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
By this time tomorrow the military spokesman will go to the media and deny that the people burning the villages are Nigerian soldiers.
Nigeria is a God forsaken country.
The militants from the Niger Delta need to take up their arms once again.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
post=85882139:
Obasanjo comes to mind all over again!

What a people!!

What a country!!!

*sigh*

Reminiscent time

After secondary school
my friend go Kaduna
E go Kaduna
E go serve Oga
After 20 years e don dey serve
Oga
Make e travel go village oh
Go see him papa
Tell papa say im don become Oga
Tell papa say I don become Oga
See papa finish enter Kaduna
See mama finish enter e dey go
Zamfara
As my friend reach o, ife eme
My brother go, ebelebe gbuo
my friend reach o, ife eme
My brother go, ebelebe gbuo
Them carry trailer
them land for our land
wetin we see, human dead body
wetin China see, human dead body
wetin my brother them see, human
dead body
When papa reach oh see him pikin
oh
E halla say, ife eme
E halla say, Ebelebe egbuo
Nwanem ewo, ife eme.

I say them burn man
them kill man o
for inside Ajegunle
I say them burn house
them steal land o
for inside Ajegunle
I say them burn man
them kill man o
for inside Ajegunle
I say them burn house
them steal land o
for inside Ajegunle

What a Sad Day for all.
No winners, No Vanquished!!

Hmmmm, this is deep! angry

shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Kuginzi: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ryan03:
my parents didn't raise me well? Lol, better than you who was born without brains. Go blame your parents for your stupidity, no amount of education can erase this foolishness from you
"By their words, u shall know them". Just imagine from utterances/insults, pls be sincere, are u well trained?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Kuginzi: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ryan03:
your lack of sense is the root of all evil, in fact, it is the oga kpata kpata of them all
Here your utterances, pls what's the difference between you and a tout?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by bellotaofeek: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
And if BHT do the same.they will hide it and sober. Something is still wrong with this county !

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Sirnose(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Alvin212:
Brown roofs everywhere

Looks like ogun state
guy are you serious or you just trying to be funny? shocked shocked

If you are serious then, then your case is a spiritual one buh if you joking, try again....joke was not gotten
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Kuginzi: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Do you know me or the region I came from ? What do you mean by "my region?
Robbery kidnapping is everywhere last time I checked. Accusing parents of the crime is very vague and sounds like the easy way out to me. If you son strays does he cease to be your son? Lets say parents are in suppprt and you even want the parents to be held responsible somehow. Cant you detain them? Must you burn their homes? Are you sure the houses you burnt belong to the culprits? Make una dey reason nah. That brain is not there for decoration
I will now assess you base on your comment. Is that how a well train person should talk. A good child from a good parent will never disrespect, insult/abuse even in time of anger. Now go through your comment above and ask yourself are u a tout?
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by tityboi: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Kuginzi: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ryan03:
were you born with brains? Stupid empty carton
My brother, u lacks home training for insulting people. If u are out of idea in making constructive comment then keep quite instead of displaying your hooliganism.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by robosky02(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Odi part 2
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Kuginzi: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
MrTruth4real:

You are just an illiterate, else u ll know crime has no region.
Among all the region, evil is closest to u than other regions. You guys can use your mothers for Rituals, as far as you will become rich. Richness is your priority than protecting your name/personality.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Ibyno(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
if its Boko Haram that kill them now, the wont go and burn common/ ordinaraly villagers house ooo, dis country we are never one

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Longman180(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
labisibrass:
You can't expect less after killing four Officers like fowl. They are somebody's father, husband and sons too
two wrong can never make right
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Coldie(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ryan03:
you just have to drag police into your stupidity
You just have to drag me into ur stupidity
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Who is the mod that drag this old news to front page?.

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kuginzi:

Among all the region, evil is closest to u than other regions. You guys can use your mothers for Rituals, as far as you will become rich. Richness is your priority than protecting your name/personality.
Shut up, killing and kidnapping in the North is because of what?
In the same north, we read of a woman who bite off the penis of her mate baby out of jealousy.
Ritual is also very common in the north even with all your religiousness.
An amajiri boy was beheaded in Minna for reasons we don't know, the topic is still in front page. And you are here talking shît.
When I call you an illiterate you think am insulting you but am not, am just saying the fact

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by West10(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nigeria is a Jungle Republic��

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by specialbobby(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
The soldiers should please extend this type of gesture to the idiotic policemen that tortured and killed the innocent mechanic Chima.

They should kill all those policemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#justiceforChima.

Seriously bro
Those police deserve that treatment
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by jurgyvideos: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Too bad
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by bizhop01: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Those gunmen lives in creek and the knew it, i believe soldiers should go and face them there,
why burning houses of poor village people?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kuginzi:

I repeat! Home training matters. They are paying the price for not training their children well. Kidnapping, Robbery, Killing, Militancy, Rituals, Cultism is what they term as lucrative job in that region.
They say: "A bad tree does not yield good apple".

So are u now saying that d soldiers received home training that requires them to burn down villages? Is it d responsibility of soldiers to punish d families of kidnappers, robbers, cultists and militants? Is d punishment for Kidnapping, Robbery, Killing, Militancy, Rituals, Cultism burning of villages? How many villages have d military burnt in d North East as a result of d killing of soldiers by BH?

U also didn't answer d question I asked:

"In d course of destroying d villages, were d "killers/hoodlums" also destroyed, apprehended or arrested?"

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by ogbologbo1000(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is the second incident within four or five months where solders would burn down an entire village because of few individuals in Bayelsa.

Boko Haram attack and kill solders on a daily basis, no village in the North East has ever been burnt down because of that.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by insabarnur(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Iran have started like they promised by hitting US allied countries. Paid some fools to do their useless bidding. Watch out, it may get more ugly and bloody.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
who will arrest d military culprit?
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by ibietela2(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abalado:
I wish one of the mumus families that are condemning the soldiers acts are one of the 4 naval officers who was killed by the heatless people ,they won't be here saying trash, they would (soldiers) burnt the whole local government self,naso Boko Haram started in 2011 by one mumu leader who said he would make the Mr Dejo(dulland) government ungovernable,, but the mumu Dejo could not do anything before they sent him out of the office, now look at what Nigeria has turned to be.... It is well

Correction YUSUF was killed during YARADUA's term
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by delishpot: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
labisibrass:
You can't expect less after killing four Officers like fowl. They are somebody's father, husband and sons too

So if you wakeup and receive a call that soldiers burntt your entire village and maybe killed your father because some criminals killed some soldiers in the waterways of your community you will justify the actions of the soldiers?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.