Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo (83770 Views)

IYC Roars, Accuses Governor Obaseki Of Supervising Ethnic Cleansing In Edo State / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by ATTemi: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Let us know when u go 4 the other cleansing!
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Novaccines: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wow
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by MOSICATED5(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Fear APC. The only political party with a prophet ��.
But if I may ask why is fada mbaka's alleged prophecy always against PDP. Why does his god always show him those who will lose election in PDP and never in APC

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by blackjack21(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I'm a Catholic and I can say that Mbaka is a traditionalist, he should leave the church and go open his church...

The Catholic church form a new church instead. tongue
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by tammie24: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
All these people be deceiving their selves
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Chisaedhor: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
grin
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by jamp: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Fake news
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by EmekaMD(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mbaka the 21st century scammer. Cashing out like never before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Kay25(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Is he now a native doctor?
no native priest
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
happy200:
Igbos and gullibility.

Ewu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Sicilyjoe: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I'm a Catholic and I can say that Mbaka is a traditionalist, he should leave the church and go open his church...

Shut up monkey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by olaswim: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
We have many Judges on this forum. I mean alien ones.... Bye
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by searay(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Where is Fr Mbaka wrong? Is it God speaking through him and it came to pass or going to dedicate the government house?

Please I want to know his offence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Yolmelifya: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
post=85883996:
Rightly so...... Power to Demolish is hereby destroyed!

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
Our Darling Chairman
Why are we just seeing this mention?!
We came a bit late to da parry!

[i]The Bible says the last shall become the first,
It is happening in our lifetime.
God's words will always come to pass.
Nothing the enemies can do about that

Hello,

Question : Describe Father Mbaka in just 5 words.

Answer : A TRUE MAN OF GOD.
[/i][/s]

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Olugbanko:
just because he has chosen not to toe the same ignoble path as you? will you keep kwayet!

shut up there! u don't know anything!
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by garfield1: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
MikeBetty:
I Am Not A Catholic And I Dont Blame Those Disgruntled Catholics Especially From Mbaise. If Bishop Obinna Speaks Against Okorocha Or Ohakim, Its Is Called Priestly Admonition. If Mbaka Prophesy/Speaks Against Okorocha, Ohakim Uche Nwosu, He Is Mouthpiece Of God. If He Prophesy Against Ihedioha, He Will Now Be A Political Priest. I Dont Blame Them. Mbaka Was Called Prophet Of Doom, He Shouldnt Worry. Prophet Jeremiah's In Jeremiah 38 Was Penciled Down For Death Because He Prophesied That Judah Will Be Destroyed If The King Zedekiah Did Follow His Prophesy. Instead Of Seeking The Face Of God, They Conspired And Put Him In Dungeon. When The Prophesy Of Ihedioha's Removal Came, Instead Of Pdp, Ihedioha, Mbaise & Owerri People To Go Down On Their Kneels And Ask God To Avert It, They Keep On Calling Mbaka Unprintable Names. I Dont Blame Them, They Dont Read The Bible. Where There Is No Vission, The People Perish. Obey The Words Of God, It Shall Be Well With You, Obey His Prophet And You Shall Prosper.
My brother,i tire oh.kukah and onaiyekan regularly attack the govt yet they dont condemn them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by galaxy2020(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
The man na yahoo yahoo priest...
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by realstars: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ghost present
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Halo22: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
We will leave Mbaka to God, who is the CEO of karma.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
searay:
Where is Fr Mbaka wrong? Is it God speaking through him and he came to pass or going to dedicate the government house?

Please I want to know his offence.

shut up ur mouth there!!!
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by realstars: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ghost present?
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by festacman(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

You are not a true Catholic. If you are, you would have been more prayerful about Fr. Manama than saying what you said.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by garfield1: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
galaxy2020:
The man na yahoo yahoo priest...
He's doing the right thing,its common in christianity to cleanse and dedicate any new house,office or shop your moving into.in cross river state in 2007,the then governor imoke moved in without praying for the office.immediately he sat on that chair,he became sick and till he finished his tenure,he was battling several sickness.same thing almost happened to akpabio if not for bishop sam akpan

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by 3Ceagle(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Hope Mbaka is aware that Hope Uzodinma is one of the NDDC contractors that failed to carry out projects after being paid? If he could do that as a contractor, I wonder how he will do now he's the one awarding contracts. One can't even point to any project he attracted to Orlu zone the 8 years he was our senator.

You have just said what I have been saying, people have not profiled this man and are busy jubilating based on politics of party. Some years later they all start wailing, just like they did with Okorocha. This man has nothing to offer. Until I see his policy trust and verifiable performance, then i can change my position.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by tityboi: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Actors
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by bizhop01: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is how popular Ref. father Patrick Henry started he always go against Catholic doctrine, in 2018 he resigned from Rev. father after over 20years as a father, he got marry last year, he currently own his church know as
Kindom Outreach in Uyo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by tman14(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
[i][/i]
nzeobi:
Hope try and perform please and please try our recover our looted Common wealth.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Sicilyjoe: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
3Ceagle:

You have just said what I have been saying, people have not profiled this man and are busy jubilating based on politics of party. Some years later they all start wailing, just like they did with Okorocha. This man has nothing to offer. Until I see his policy trust and verifiable performance, then i can change my position.

Ipob yoots we know u people
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Sicilyjoe: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
bizhop01:
This is how popular Ref. father Patrick Henry started he always go against Catholic doctrine, in 2018 he resigned from Rev. father after over 20years as a father, he got marry last year, he correctly own his church know as
Kindom Outreach in Uyo.

Who ask u ?

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Sicilyjoe: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

U are not a Catholic, so shut up u animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by MikeBetty(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Christmasdon:
Mbaka overstepped his boundaries. i pray that GOD MAY lead him aright AGAIN. I LOVE MBAKA SO MUCH. BUT HE IS CHANGING TO ANOTHER THING. I HEARD THAT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED HIS CHURCH BECAME EMPTY. THE CHURCH OF GOD MUST LIVE. MBAKA REMEMBER WHAT IS ICHABOD .
He Did Not. Is Mbaka Among The Juris? Prophesies Are Warning To The Wise. Only Prayers Avert Such Prophesies Not The Press. Ihedioha Was Warned. Instead Of Bringing Himself Down And Go To His Kneels, He Went To The Press To Refute It. He Believed On The Dismisal Of Hopes' The Evidences By Tribunal And Court Of Appeal. But Supreme Court Viewed It With Another Prism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Adeosun: 55% Of Nigeria’s VAT Is From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.