Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo (83754 Views)

IYC Roars, Accuses Governor Obaseki Of Supervising Ethnic Cleansing In Edo State / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Anzass: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Villain7: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
naijanaso:

I understand bro. Just that the complaints about the Mabaka of a man has been for years. My take is that if the Catholic church in Nigeria do not see his actions as bad, then he would have been removed from amongst them
Seriously, I feel so. I worship with Catholic. In fact, a practising one. I feel Mbaka, is heading towards having his own ministry. I don't wish him bad, but I know few priest who tried running ministry after living the priesthood gone down the drain thinking it will work. The Church is scared and will remain sacred. If I personally stop The Catholic church, I will stop church entirely in my life.
A priest who leaves the priesthood for marital life is better than leaving to open a ministry .... I pray God gives the Bishop to handle his case properly.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Nikkiminaj: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Prayer NEEDS Prayer
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by sixtus20: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
That means he has something in common with the Governor Hope uzodimma after prophecy he came to cleanse office there is confusion there.he has special interest.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by AreaFada2: 3:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Olugbanko:
I'm sure you're saying all these cos he hasn't said what you would like to hear. prophecy is not supposed to be a soothing balm with which you're to rub your wound bro. try get that!

Prophecy in the 21st century? In Christianity man has long lost all that power of prophecy long ago.

Babalawo, dibia, marabout, sangoma and so on are better options for souls desperate for prophecy. It's no secret that pastors regularly seek traditionalists to "wash their eyes" for vision. I saw that back in the 1980s as a kid. They went to visit babalawos under cover of darkness in the village. One even became one of the first African global pastors.

I do NOT believe in prophecy of any kind.

I strongly maintain that NO true Christian should dabble into our very dirty and corrupt politics. Never mind a catholic priest purporting to predict political outcomes.

If anything, I have close relatives in good positions in APC. I have none in PDP or APGA. If I wanted to be partial, I should be in favour of APC.

I began political arguments here believing critics of GEJ here on NL. Until I realised that the lies against him were too much. They didn't tally with reality on ground. I became an objective supporter of GEJ during fuel subsidy protests.

In particular SW & Northern people said there was no subsidy whatsoever. That GEJ just "ate" all the money. When it was clear that subsidy has been paid for decades. And most of the subsidy scammers were businessmen from SW & the North that dominate fuel business.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Olugbanko: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2020
AreaFada2:

Prophecy in the 21st century? In Christianity man has long lost all that power of prophecy long ago.

Babalawo, dibia, marabout, sangoma and so on are better options for souls desperate for prophecy. It's no secret that pastors regularly seek traditionalists to "wash their eyes" for vision. I saw that back in the 1980s as a kid. They went to visit babalawos under cover of darkness in the village. One even became one of the first African global pastors.

I do NOT believe in prophecy of any kind.

I strongly maintain that NO true Christian should dabble into our very dirty and corrupt politics. Never mind a catholic priest purporting to predict political outcomes.

If anything, I have close relatives in good positions in APC. I have none in PDP or APGA. If I wanted to be partial, I should be in favour of APC.

I began political arguments here believing critics of GEJ here on NL. Until I realised that the lies against him were too much. They didn't tally with reality on ground. I became an objective supporter of GEJ during fuel subsidy protests.

In particular SW & Northern people said there was no subsidy whatsoever. That GEJ just "ate" all the money. When it was clear that subsidy has been paid for decades. And most of the subsidy scammers were businessmen from SW & the North that dominate fuel business.
you're derailing from our line of discussion bro! but on GEJ, you won't be correct accusing all southwesterners and northers as being complicit in his removal. GEJ was by and large his own albatross by not man enough in decision making,and by surrounding himself with soothsayers.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by AreaFada2: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2020
Olugbanko:
you're derailing from our line of discussion bro! but on GEJ, you won't be correct accusing all southwesterners and northers as being complicit in his removal. GEJ was by and large his own albatross by not man enough in decision making,and by surrounding himself with soothsayers.
You need to understand that in the ethnoreligious politics of Nigeria, an SS president was never gonna have it easy. To begin with he was meant to ever become president but providence trumped human machinations.

You think Buhari is surrounded by better people than GEJ was? Far from it. Jonathan was constantly tribalistically abused as kaakai drinker from the creek.

When he sought to remove subsidy who led protest against him? Falana and SW.
What could he do in a population and tribal polity that we have? Rely on 10 million Ijaw and SS and SE who voters cards were withheld or even dumped in Ikorodu bushes?

Let's be honest o.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Sicilyjoe: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Villain7:

Seriously, I feel so. I worship with Catholic. In fact, a practising one. I feel Mbaka, is heading towards having his own ministry. I don't wish him bad, but I know few priest who tried running ministry after living the priesthood gone down the drain thinking it will work. The Church is scared and will remain sacred. If I personally stop The Catholic church, I will stop church entirely in my life.
A priest who leaves the priesthood for marital life is better than leaving to open a ministry .... I pray God gives the Bishop to handle his case properly.

U are not a roman catholic so stop pretending and leave fr mbaka alone to the work of God that sent him
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Villain7: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

U are not a roman catholic so stop pretending and leave fr mbaka alone to the work of God that sent him
No time to respond to you cos you know nothing about the Roman Catholic church even if you are one!
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Jaykay33(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Christmasdon:
Mbaka overstepped his boundaries. i pray that GOD MAY lead him aright AGAIN. I LOVE MBAKA SO MUCH. BUT HE IS CHANGING TO ANOTHER THING. I HEARD THAT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED HIS CHURCH BECAME EMPTY. THE CHURCH OF GOD MUST LIVE. MBAKA REMEMBER WHAT IS ICHABOD .
. Love mbaka kill u der, how can u love mbaka and gossip with his name, go to him and tell him face to face, look at ur comment that I heard nonsense fool's .
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Jaykay33(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
MikeBetty:
I Am Not A Catholic And I Dont Blame Those Disgruntled Catholics Especially From Mbaise. If Bishop Obinna Speaks Against Okorocha Or Ohakim, Its Is Called Priestly Admonition. If Mbaka Prophesy/Speaks Against Okorocha, Ohakim Uche Nwosu, He Is Mouthpiece Of God. If He Prophesy Against Ihedioha, He Will Now Be A Political Priest. I Dont Blame Them. Mbaka Was Called Prophet Of Doom, He Shouldnt Worry. Prophet Jeremiah's In Jeremiah 38 Was Penciled

God will bless u till eternity plz help me ooo, and talk to them, ur type are few in this world, I pray God will bless u more and more

Down For Death Because He Prophesied That Judah Will Be Destroyed If The King Zedekiah Did Follow His Prophesy. Instead Of Seeking The Face Of God, They Conspired And Put Him In Dungeon. When The Prophesy Of Ihedioha's Removal Came, Instead Of Pdp, Ihedioha, Mbaise & Owerri People To Go Down On Their Kneels And Ask God To Avert It, They Keep On Calling Mbaka Unprintable Names. I Dont Blame Them, They Dont Read The Bible. Where There Is No Vission, The People Perish. Obey The Words Of God, It Shall Be Well With You, Obey His Prophet And You Shall Prosper.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Sicilyjoe: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Villain7:

No time to respond to you cos you know nothing about the Roman Catholic church even if you are one!
have

We know ur type, leave fr mbaka alone

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) / President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.