Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo (84002 Views)

IYC Roars, Accuses Governor Obaseki Of Supervising Ethnic Cleansing In Edo State / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by bizhop01: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Who ask u ?
Who are you to ask me?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
MikeBetty:
I Am Not A Catholic And I Dont Blame Those Disgruntled Catholics Especially From Mbaise. If Bishop Obinna Speaks Against Okorocha Or Ohakim, Its Is Called Priestly Admonition. If Mbaka Prophesy/Speaks Against Okorocha, Ohakim Uche Nwosu, He Is Mouthpiece Of God. If He Prophesy Against Ihedioha, He Will Now Be A Political Priest. I Dont Blame Them. Mbaka Was Called Prophet Of Doom, He Shouldnt Worry. Prophet Jeremiah's In Jeremiah 38 Was Penciled Down For Death Because He Prophesied That Judah Will Be Destroyed If The King Zedekiah Did Follow His Prophesy. Instead Of Seeking The Face Of God, They Conspired And Put Him In Dungeon. When The Prophesy Of Ihedioha's Removal Came, Instead Of Pdp, Ihedioha, Mbaise & Owerri People To Go Down On Their Kneels And Ask God To Avert It, They Keep On Calling Mbaka Unprintable Names. I Dont Blame Them, They Dont Read The Bible. Where There Is No Vission, The People Perish. Obey The Words Of God, It Shall Be Well With You, Obey His Prophet And You Shall Prosper.

Shut the fuçk up

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by MikeBetty(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
garfield1:

My brother,i tire oh.kukah and onaiyekan regularly attack the govt yet they dont condemn them
The Wise Dont Joke With Prophesies.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
nzeobi:
Hope try and perform please and please try our recover our looted Common wealth.
He is surely going to recover it... For himself, offcourse!
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Advocate500: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
I am not only a catholic but was an alter boy,mbaka is nothing but a fraudster who is rubbing catholic name in the mud ,the earlier they expel him the better the church, evil spirit and the spirit of worldly riches have taken over.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Bhadhesth05: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
This father mbaka sha
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by MikeBetty(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Shut the fuçk up
It Has No Reversal. Cry Me An Ocean.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by GlobalAdvtForum: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
I like Mbaka principally because of his musics. He sings well. But I have never believed he is a true man of God. Even if he spiritually saw the supreme court judgement and said it, and it happened the way he saw it, that does not make him (or any other person for that matter) to be a man of God. A native doctor can equally see it, say it and it happens. Look, get this point clear: The suprement court had decided on the matter, and it was shown to him spiritually, and he mentioned it. (though people are sayng it was leaked to him in real life, I am not concerned about that). There is a difference here: Mbaka did not, before the election, decree that Hope would win & God, to honor Mbaka's word, deployed His powers to bring Mbaka's decree to come to pass, despite Hope's weaknesses politically, financially, etc. Do you follow? Meanwhile, Imo state is now under the manipulation of Mbaka, who now wl have to be directng the gov when, & how to sleep, eat, bath, go out, etc. Imo people, una don enter one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by SLAP44: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
nzeobi:
Hope try and perform please and please try our recover our looted Common wealth.

Let him pay for his his judgement first grin
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by MikeBetty(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Advocate500:
I am not only a catholic but was an alter boy,mbaka is nothing but a fraudster who is rubbing catholic name in the mud ,the earlier they expel him the better the church, evil spirit and the spirit of worldly riches have taken over.
Did You Serve Under Him? As They Say He Who Goes Close To Somebody Perceives His Mouth Odour?
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Christmasdon:
Mbaka overstepped his boundaries. i pray that GOD MAY lead him aright AGAIN. I LOVE MBAKA SO MUCH. BUT HE IS CHANGING TO ANOTHER THING. I HEARD THAT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED HIS CHURCH BECAME EMPTY. THE CHURCH OF GOD MUST LIVE. MBAKA REMEMBER WHAT IS ICHABOD .
His church never got empty, leave online noise makers to do what they do best.

If for anything, the church will increase more than it was before with people trooping in from all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Eze mmuo
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Advocate500: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
MikeBetty:
Did You Serve Under Him? As They Say He Who Goes Close To Somebody Perceives His Mouth Odour?
I am experience enough in catholic to our doctrine MBAKA is not representing the church he is pursuing his own agenda, but their is a popular adage in igboland that says is not when u cut a tree a will die it will take while,mbaka doom days is near.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by 3Ceagle(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Ipob yoots we know u people

It is so convenient for you to sit in your comfort zone a tag people names. What do you know about imo state?
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
This man is going too far
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Correcto: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Show us his wrongs, prove him wrong and the church will sack him, I am a Catholic too.
OZAOEKPE:
I'm a Catholic and I can say that Mbaka is a traditionalist, he should leave the church and go open his church...

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Advocate500: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mbaka making a fool of himself forgetting that most of his members are not interested in political predictions.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by jurgyvideos: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
This man and politics
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by osazsky(m): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
The way this man dey disgrace Catholics can be likened to d way Buhari disgraces us as Nigerians ones he is outside d shores of dis country
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Correcto: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Trash!!! If IMO dey one chance wetin Abia dey? Imo has always proven to be the only state in the south east that can get an incumbent governor out when they want to.
GlobalAdvtForum:
I like Mbaka principally because of his musics. He sings well. But I have never believed he is a true man of God. Even if he spiritually saw the supreme court judgement and said it, and it happened the way he saw it, that does not make him (or any other person for that matter) to be a man of God. A native doctor can equally see it, say it and it happens. Look, get this point clear: The suprement court had decided on the matter, and it was shown to him spiritually, and he mentioned it. (though people are sayng it was leaked to him in real life, I am not concerned about that). There is a difference here: Mbaka did not, before the election, decree that Hope would win & God, to honor Mbaka's word, deployed His powers to bring Mbaka's decree to come to pass, despite Hope's weaknesses politically, financially, etc. Do you follow? Meanwhile, Imo state is now under the manipulation of Mbaka, who now wl have to be directng the gov when, & how to sleep, eat, bath, go out, etc. Imo people, una don enter one chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by MikeBetty(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Advocate500:
I am experience enough in catholic to our doctrine MBAKA is not representing the church he is pursuing his own agenda, but their is a popular adage in igboland that says is not when u cut a tree a will die it will take while,mbaka doom days is near.
well Am Not A Catholic But Remember Jeremiah Was Called Prophet Of Doom Too. I Advice You Do Not Talk To Much Over What Happened In That Judgement So That You Dont Sin Against God.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Well, since he has "cleansed" away the "spirit of corruption", Imolites should start rejoicing. They are in for the best government in the history of Imo state...

Let's share the grace!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by wickyyolo: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I'm a Catholic and I can say that Mbaka is a traditionalist, he should leave the church and go open his church...

I see people attacking me, I want to let you all know I served Cardinal Okojie as a bishop and as a cardinal. I served mass for over 15 years of my life. I still serve mass and I can say for sure, the greatest of all priests are those who obey their bishops, Mbaka is a disobedient soul

Catholics are traditionalist

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by favourite20: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by toprealman: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

I see people attacking me, I want to let you all know I served Cardinal Okojie as a bishop and as a cardinal. I served mass for over 15 years of my life. I still serve mass and I can say for sure, the greatest of all priests are those who obey their bishops, Mbaka is a disobedient soul
nice CV

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Alpha001: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
MikeBetty:
I Am Not A Catholic And I Dont Blame Those Disgruntled Catholics Especially From Mbaise. If Bishop Obinna Speaks Against Okorocha Or Ohakim, Its Is Called Priestly Admonition. If Mbaka Prophesy/Speaks Against Okorocha, Ohakim Uche Nwosu, He Is Mouthpiece Of God. If He Prophesy Against Ihedioha, He Will Now Be A Political Priest. I Dont Blame Them. Mbaka Was Called Prophet Of Doom, He Shouldnt Worry. Prophet Jeremiah's In Jeremiah 38 Was Penciled Down For Death Because He Prophesied That Judah Will Be Destroyed If The King Zedekiah Did Follow His Prophesy. Instead Of Seeking The Face Of God, They Conspired And Put Him In Dungeon. When The Prophesy Of Ihedioha's Removal Came, Instead Of Pdp, Ihedioha, Mbaise & Owerri People To Go Down On Their Kneels And Ask God To Avert It, They Keep On Calling Mbaka Unprintable Names. I Dont Blame Them, They Dont Read The Bible. Where There Is No Vission, The People Perish. Obey The Words Of God, It Shall Be Well With You, Obey His Prophet And You Shall Prosper.

God bless you. I wish I can share this elsewhere

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by MikeBetty(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Alpha001:

God bless you. I wish I can share this elsewhere
Amen. And You Too. If You Are Using Android, You Can Copy And Paste It Or Screenshot It.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Alpha001: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Christmasdon:
Mbaka overstepped his boundaries. i pray that GOD MAY lead him aright AGAIN. I LOVE MBAKA SO MUCH. BUT HE IS CHANGING TO ANOTHER THING. I HEARD THAT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED HIS CHURCH BECAME EMPTY. THE CHURCH OF GOD MUST LIVE. MBAKA REMEMBER WHAT IS ICHABOD .

Keep quiet!

Mbaka's parish has never been empty and can never be empty.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by chocolatelady(f): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Some of you saying that u are Catholics and speaking against Fr. Mbaka amazes me . If u are really a catholic, u must be aware that u dare not attack a priest I never mention pastor. I mean catholic priest. Come to think of it why is that a prophet is never honoured in his town ? Fr. Mbaka prophesied and it came to past, people are not happy apparently they want to attack, choked him had it been the prophesy never happened. What is really wrong with us as people ? People are now saying that APC leaked the information to him and he said it. Never, it cannot happen becos Fr. Mbaka knows the consequence if he dares joke with the anointing God gave to him. I am a staunch catholic and I believed that Fr. Mbaka saw that prophesy. Ihedioha was just arrogant when the prophesy came. Why didn’t he at least keep quiet and go on his knees becos it’s only prayers can avert such a thing to happen if it will not favour that person. Instead, he started saying that he was not bordered about the prophesy. That’s negligence and arrogance on his part cost him his seat, now he is crying. Had I know comes at last. U dare not castigate somebody like Fr. Mbaka and go scout free. I was taught never to attack a priest, instead pray for him and leave him and his God to settle if he does anything that is questionable. If u guys like attack Mbaka and call him unprintable names, that will never change the anointing he carries. Thank God that the prophesy came to pass otherwise some people would have buried him with their mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by waynejesus: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Because he speak the truth always.... Ole alatenuje
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by anonymous1759(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Idol worshiper like you. The Greatest of all priest his he who obeys God Not any bishop.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Fake Pastor. grin Igbos. When it has to do with Catholic and Anglican their brain goes back seat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.