Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) (111864 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Did he actually push?
emmykk:

This is a useless advice,the best advice should be everyone should back down from arguments. Nobody know what she must have told her man to warrant [b]such push,[/b]although am not saying what he did is right. I have seen someone who killed some one because of N20 from in-law money sharing.

Some people have very bad communication skill that provoke and some people over react.

Everyone should be careful. Ever if he is sentence to death that does not bring her back to life.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by favourite20: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
what a world
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
She would have shouted and raised alarm if the boyfriend tried pushing her from that floor. And him pushing her, it's unlikely she'd land into the next compound.

Weird happening though cos I see no reason why a pregnant lady would wanna jump

3 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by DonX001: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
dominique:
How did they reach the conclusion that he was the one that pushed her off now? She could have jumped for all we know
I don't comment often, but I have to comment here just to say that you really do impress me with your contributions and opinions.
Rational, calm and sensible, always.
Thumbs up.

On topic,
It may very well have been a suicide.
I know personally of a case like this where the wife jumped off the top of a 3 storey building, as she had depression. Here in Lagos. With no fault whatsoever from the man, not even by "pushing her into depression" as people will say.
And the lady's family knew that she suffered from depression, and had been encouraging her to seek care, as the husband was also encouraging her to do.

So people cannot just conclude the man threw her off, without investigating properly.
Bloggers that put provocative topics like this without basis should be sanctioned. (At least by preventing their topics from reaching front page, until they modify the topic appropriately to suit what is in the story).

They don't know what damage they are doing to the man, both to his emotions and to his reputation, if it turns out he has no hand in her death.

2 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by cybercrackerftp(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
see wicked world
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
I guess he just couldn't take it anymore and he lost control of himself....... What a pity.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by gnaftalee(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
He should be fed to hungry lions
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
matbella:
Such an appalling story, But no such news in my town.... Beside there is no such (Obosi) street in Onitsha
D normal obosi encroachment in onitsha, u should know that.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by jurgyvideos: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Too bad
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
They should drag him to a 7story building and throw him down undecided

I swear lol.. What manner of fuckery!!! Evil man
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by hammerF: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
She would have shouted and raised alarm if the boyfriend tried pushing her from that floor. And him pushing her, it's unlikely she'd land into the next compound.

Weird happening though cos I see no reason why a pregnant lady would wanna jump

A POSSESSIVE WOMAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS WOMAN.

SHE CAN KILL WEN UNABLE TO GAIN CONTROL OF U THE WAY SHE PLAN.

SHE FIT EVEN KILL HERSELF.

LIKEWISE A POSSESSIVE MAN TEND TO BE WIFE BEATERS AND WIFE KILLERS.

HATE POSSESSIVE PEOPLE, LOVE TO BE FREE.

EVEN GOD DAT CREATED ME, GIVE ME FREE WILL AND CHOICE TO DO AS I PLEASE(WATEVA, U LIKE), WHO ARE U.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
dominique:
How did they reach the conclusion that he was the one that pushed her off now? She could have jumped for all we know

Hey. I think I will need your help again
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Ashley86400: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Nobody will actually know what transpired, because the guy suppose don escape since if he really push her
That's a lie.
There are two kinds of killers.
Those who kill and run.
And those who kill and ask others what happened.
The second one is more deadly and usually smarter or at least they think they are.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Naijacardcom:
Boyfriend throw his girlfriend from 5 story building in Onitsha, anambra state

Yesterday evening 16/1/2020 at obosi street Onitsha South local government in anambra state.
Corpse of a young lady was found in a building, the girl was identified as a young lady living at the 5th floor of the next yard of the building.

According to eye witness, the young lady living alone with her boyfriend in a 3 bedroom flat, it was around 7pm the boyfriend came down from the 5th story building asking his neighbors if they help him to see his wife, they said no. Few minutes after he asked his neighbors, some girls raised alarm of a dead body in the next compound, some of the neighbors went there to check the corpse, they identify the corpse is their neighbor wife, but no one told the boyfriend is his girlfriend, instead, they ask him to go and check himself, but the guy refuse to check if is his girlfriend or not.

The lady's corpse was there for over 2 hours, when the landlord of the next building call the police to inform them about the incident. Before the arrival of the police officers, the boyfriend neighbors called the boyfriend aside to ask him what happened between him and his girlfriend, he said they only argue about what she wrote in his account book in shop, and he is back home to settle their differences, he said the girl have prepared his dinner but he see that is girlfriend disappear, that is why his looking for her.

Here is the video

https://instagram.com/stories/ninoh222/2223520075835775467?igshid=t0vgrb6zjh7l

from my comprehension, the guy has not admitted to have thrown the girl from the building. Nairaland headings can convict a suspect before judge.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
The devil reside in Nigeria

Nah... The Devil merely visits Nigeria to learn new ways to be evil... Nigeria invented evil!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is where Sharia law comes in very handy. He deserves a more gruesome and punishing way to die.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by 77up(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Height of wickedness shocked , women should avoid animal parading themselves as human like plaque sad

RIP
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by owem19(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Saralinn:
While this is so sad and heartbreaking.. Pls who totally understands what the OP wrote ?
God bless u
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by HowDareU: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
To me, this probably looks like homicide. 1. The position of the corpse can attest to that. If it happens she committed suicide, the corpe could either be facing upward or sideways. Again, the law of gravity can sway our theory both sides. A push from the back (I am sure he applied force). If it were to be a suicide attempt, I am sure she would hold on to the railing, front position could be facing the building and her back against it; fear of height too is a factor. The husband too could want to distract sympathizers by pretending he wasn't aware about the fall to her death. Were there bruises or injuries on her wrist during struggle? Did he kill her, carry the corpse and dump it (corpse) down the building? How come no one heard the fall? Was it midnight? www.securitymattersafrica.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by larrixauto2017(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pregnant girlfriend... Not wife... With boyfriend not husband...Hmmmm girls are truly a waist..
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Okphanymonygang: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
This guy deserve to be in the lions den
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
Naijacardcom:
Boyfriend throw his girlfriend from 5 story building in Onitsha, anambra state

Yesterday evening 16/1/2020 at obosi street Onitsha South local government in anambra state.
Corpse of a young lady was found in a building, the girl was identified as a young lady living at the 5th floor of the next yard of the building.

According to eye witness, the young lady living alone with her boyfriend in a 3 bedroom flat, it was around 7pm the boyfriend came down from the 5th story building asking his neighbors if they help him to see his wife, they said no. Few minutes after he asked his neighbors, some girls raised alarm of a dead body in the next compound, some of the neighbors went there to check the corpse, they identify the corpse is their neighbor wife, but no one told the boyfriend is his girlfriend, instead, they ask him to go and check himself, but the guy refuse to check if is his girlfriend or not.

The lady's corpse was there for over 2 hours, when the landlord of the next building call the police to inform them about the incident. Before the arrival of the police officers, the boyfriend neighbors called the boyfriend aside to ask him what happened between him and his girlfriend, he said they only argue about what she wrote in his account book in shop, and he is back home to settle their differences, he said the girl have prepared his dinner but he see that is girlfriend disappear, that is why his looking for her.

Here is the video

https://instagram.com/stories/ninoh222/2223520075835775467?igshid=t0vgrb6zjh7l

I beg, who is d professor that wrote this story? Someone should pls interpret for me. I can't strain my brain this night
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
hammerF:

A POSSESSIVE WOMAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS WOMAN.

SHE CAN KILL WEN UNABLE TO GAIN CONTROL OF U THE WAY SHE PLAN.

SHE FIT EVEN KILL HERSELF.

LIKEWISE A POSSESSIVE MAN TEND TO BE WIFE BEATERS AND WIFE KILLERS.

HATE POSSESSIVE PEOPLE, LOVE TO BE FREE.

EVEN GOD DAT CREATED ME, GIVE ME FREE WILL AND CHOICE TO DO AS I PLEASE(WATEVA, U LIKE), WHO ARE U.
uhmmmmm, are u the guy or one of their neighbor to make such assertion?
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

If possible add 10 to the 7...
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by elnoor: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ok since they were developers area no more any criticizing. How if it were been happened in the Northern Nigeria? Can call it uncivilized?
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
The law court will decide his punishment.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by delishpot: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Nobody will actually know what transpired, because the guy suppose don escape since if he really push her

You never see people with their ideas. He might not want to run away from his life but rather wants to be seen as the poor guy whose babe killed herself because he caught her stealing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
that's the big question... in op's flawed write up there was no mention of her being pushed..
Bodydialect57:
Did he actually push?

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by hammerF: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
uhmmmmm, are u the guy or one of their neighbor to make such assertion?

TAAAA... I AM TALKING ABOUT POSSESSIVENESS GENERALLY.

I DONT LIKE IT.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
He has told her ' I love you ' many times,they have had good sex many times,yet it didn't stop him from killing her due to heat of passion. No wonder the Bible says,' Anger rest in the bottom of fools'
His eyes will be cleared now,he will be regretting and wondering what got into him,too late,life imprisonment or worst awaits you, RIP to the poor Departed soul

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.