Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy (49440 Views)

15 Miscreants To Spend 3 Months In Jail For Obstructing Lagos Pedestrian Bridges / Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu / Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by pseudaria: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2020
DaBullIT:
In another version of the story on this same nairaland , i have seen the post on twitter myself too , one of the road users , another driver on the same road claimed everybody was telling the Afenifebi to calm down , according to that tweet, everybody was following the convoy at a safe distance untul that man intentionally breached the convoy , the afenifebi man claims he didn't know it was Osibanjo, but like i said jokingly even if it isn't OsiBobo , why join other people's convoy when you are not going to the same destination

I think you are right , this was planned or intentional to an extent , these dubious people know how emotionally deformed most nigerians are , playing the victim always makes most people irrational

for instance the first comment or so ... the write simply said ''ABUSE OF POWER''

I mean how ??

You are a liar, that was not what happened, stop trying to discredit the old man just so you can paint your incompetent vp in a good light
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by lucky4west: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2020
daddytime:
Hmmm

Na see finish dey cause this kind thing.

Na rat wey dey inside house dey tell the one's wey dey outside say food dey inside house.

Na so dem wan take motekun the motekun? grin
....men u too sabi i don laff tire...hahahahahaahahaha
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by tammie24: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2020
Hillsong34:
Thunda Faya all Coneheads. They brought antagonists of True Federalism/Restructure to power. They see nothing wrong with the north being president, senate President and speaker, House of Representatives as long as they have a queen Elizabeth of a vice president.

Again, thunda nla nla lo ma pa gbo gbo coneheads

Dan ubanku sad
dan buro uban uban ka!

Shege sha sha sha.

1 Like

Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by michoim(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by Powersurge: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2020
Hillsong34:
Thunda Faya all Coneheads. They brought antagonists of True Federalism/Restructure to power. They see nothing wrong with the north being president, senate President and speaker, House of Representatives as long as they have a queen Elizabeth of a vice president.

Again, thunda nla nla lo ma pa gbo gbo coneheads

Dan ubanku sad

Receive sense na. We know you are not Yoruba. Just receive sense Biko.
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by MickzyDonald: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Dem for don beat u sef
Abeg who dey hold me

Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
michlins:
convoy of the president of America has a range Rover in it? Boy come on
Lol. See dis guy. Why don't you check the news online to verify if it's true or not or are you a member of US secret service now to know which cars are in the US president's convoy?
FYI that lady later won an elective post.

1 Like

Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
RichDad1:

But she was sacked afterwards despite the fact that the President was not in that particular convoy.
She later won an election and was also well compensated for the sack. Besides, how did you know Trump was not in the convoy o oga?
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by jantofubu(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
nams77:

You have not encountered these fools. They are just over-zealous. They even let him off lightly. If na young person, e for chop beating .

Rubbish police force

God nawa for this country o
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by airminem(f): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
livebyday:

What did I just read?
Homie kinda lady? How old are you?
livebyday HELP YOU?
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by Halexgos3(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nairaland na shit hole, always giving fake news and unwanted news

1 Like

Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by livebyday(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
airminem:
livebyday HELP YOU?
Just asking

My apologies

grin
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by airminem(f): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
livebyday:
Just asking
My apologies
grin
grin
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by lexy2014: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
kingkakaone:

Sometimes, it is best to get the complete details of an issue before picking sides.
Most people are mischievous, they play on the intelligence of the masses to gain clout.

He understands that tension is high and most people are not happy, this is the moment for deceitful people to raise the bar for their own aim.

It would be nice if we are not sentimental on issues but very careful to dissect through whatever story is brought online.

Which tension is high? Y would an elderly man willfully block d convoy of d VP?
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by DaBullIT(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Its the weekend and it's too early to be stupid

I may dislike Afenifebi and what they stand for but i won't make stories up , i told you i read it on twitter

EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT from twitter user who even had a dashcam the twitter user narrated the moment when the Stupid old man drove between the convoy , NOTE ?? EYE WITNESS account

so for you to call me a liar , you do not know what you are doing in this life

I do not need to paint anybody in good light , he's already in good light and if you had any sense at all

VP's convoy is at least 15 official cars with luxurious buses and ambulance , not many politicians can afford that luxury even the blind and the deaf would know the convoy is for a VVIP personalty , why breach the convoy ?

pseudaria:

You are a liar, that was not what happened, stop trying to discredit the old man just so you can paint your incompetent vp in a good light
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
michlins:
convoy of the president of America has a range Rover in it? Boy come on

Whether or not d convoy of d US president has a range rover, I don't no as I can see d pix clearly. But I doubt if that is a range rover. D lady's name is Juli Briskman. She wasn't killed or physically molested by d secret service for her actions, but she lost her job and went on to win an election in her local government

1 Like

Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by RunThins: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
SouthNigerian:
If you are a Yoruba man & you still believe in One Nigeria, nkan kan ti wrong pelu ori e niyen.

On behalf of my Yoruba brothers, I apologize to our Igbo brothers for pitching our tents with the Abokiis. We regret our blind actions.
Our head don dey set small small.

SOUTH NIGERIA, SOUTH NIGERIANS

If anyone should be apologizing, it is the igbo leadership in the past and the present that owe the igbos apologies! Yes I said it, the yorubas owe the igboland no apologies! In the earliest possible instance, NCNC could have worked with AG to form a government but it chose instead to join hands with NPC. Call it what you may, this was the beginning of the distrust that continues till date between the yorubas and the igbos. Fast forward to this day; can anyone tell me where the SE elected officials stand on restructuring? How can people work together when you don't even know where they stand? The genius of the amalgamation was rather than a tug of war, what we have in Nigeria is a game of musical seats with three players and two seats--One player is always going to be left standing!

Let's not confuse what the people say they want with what their leaders want! The struggle for self determination in the SE is the struggle of the ordinary man on the street! Their current crops of "political" class or leaders in the SE do not share that aspiration, all they want is more power at the federal level and, or to be left alone by the EFCC and ICPC with their loot after leaving office. They are comfortable in the entity called Nigeria--believe me it's a "class' thing!

3 Likes

Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by Jack500: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
SouthNigerian:
If you are a Yoruba man & you still believe in One Nigeria, nkan kan ti wrong pelu ori e niyen.

On behalf of my Yoruba brothers, I apologize to our Igbo brothers for pitching our tents with the Abokiis. We regret our blind actions.
Our head don dey set small small.

SOUTH NIGERIA, SOUTH NIGERIANS

To hell with south Nigeria. We are Yorubas and we will never apologize for our action, those that are not satisfy can go and die.

1 Like

Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by Dedetwo(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
kingkakaone:

Sometimes, it is best to get the complete details of an issue before picking sides.
Most people are mischievous, they play on the intelligence of the masses to gain clout.

He understands that tension is high and most people are not happy, this is the moment for deceitful people to raise the bar for their own aim.

It would be nice if we are not sentimental on issues but very careful to dissect through whatever story is brought online.

Tension being high for what reasons? Why are many Nigerians afraid of disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria? Nigeria is overdue for disintegration. The earlier Nigerians go their different ways the better for the masses. There is no cause for alarm in the creation of Amotakun. Only the mischievous goons are fanning embers of hatred.
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by Rastamann: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Enwhen:
VP pls do the right thing

What is the right thing? He has been unconditionally released and he is okay, so what else do you want the VP to do?
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by boxypane(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Enwhen:
You dey read at all?
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by Legendguru: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by Legendguru: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

Tension being high for what reasons? Why are many Nigerians afraid of disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria? Nigeria is overdue for disintegration. The earlier Nigerians go their different ways the better for the masses. There is no cause for alarm in the creation of Amotakun. Only the mischievous goons are fanning embers of hatred.
I'm in support of the security outfit, what I don't support is trying to play on the intelligence of the public when he was wrong.
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Which tension is high? Y would an elderly man willfully block d convoy of d VP?
I think both of us have same opinion.
Read down and you will see what I said.
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by Izigha(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
michlins:
Let's just get some things clear. The VP is the second most powerful person in Nigeria and should be accorded the respect. In USA, whenever the president or the vice president is on the move, it's a military operation and you can be shot on sight if you misbehave. Airways are blocked and cell signal completely jammed. If you see the convoy of an elected official, kindly clear road because they can kill you and there's nothing anyone can do about it
why did they not shot that girl that gave trump the middle finger on a bike angry
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by ofwest47(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Afeni febi is anti Yoruba group.
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by sweetgala(m): 2:15am On Jan 19, 2020
Enwhen:

Please read the full post the man clearly stated he has been released without any condition attached and he has been contacted by the VP senior aides , ADC and security aide.

I'm sure a full apology has been offered for the overzealous police officer.

Case is thereby closed
Re: Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy by pseudaria: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2020
DaBullIT:
Its the weekend and it's too early to be stupid

I may dislike Afenifebi and what they stand for but i won't make stories up , i told you i read it on twitter

EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT from twitter user who even had a dashcam the twitter user narrated the moment when the Stupid old man drove between the convoy , NOTE ?? EYE WITNESS account

so for you to call me a liar , you do not know what you are doing in this life

I do not need to paint anybody in good light , he's already in good light and if you had any sense at all

VP's convoy is at least 15 official cars with luxurious buses and ambulance , not many politicians can afford that luxury even the blind and the deaf would know the convoy is for a VVIP personalty , why breach the convoy ?

Which vp is in a good light? Is it that completely inept osinbajo, Clearly you've been living in a box and are ignorant of the political leanings and tension, it is so for most people in the south west despite their so called sophistication they can't just seem to read the writing on the wall. Time shall tell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leads Ambode And Sanwoolu To Bourdilon / Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed / Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.