Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her (80225 Views)

Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by newdawn2017(f): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Odunolumide:

I do not support sexual molestation but you know if you kill someone for sexually molesting you ,that's spells doom for you. There are several ways to do things without killing people.

Even if you win in court the emotional trauma of killing someone doesn't go away.
You lose twice I think
it goes away, it was without intent .
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by DharnielDee(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
even deeper life church goer no fit do that
abi which church she dy go
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
They should release her as soon as possible because she acted on self defence.
Negroes don't want to invent. They just want to touch and rape.
The baboon should rest in 'piss'.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 19, 2020
BluntBoy:

You have a point.

However, the problem I had with some people's posts is that they are of the opinion that it served the man right. That is, he deserved to die.

Many of these people have at one time or the other greatly provoked someone (even if not sexually). Supposing the person they provoked had smashed a bottle on their heads and killed them in the process, how would their parents feel if someone said their child deserved to die?

There are men who beat their wives to death because these women were provoking them with nagging and thereby causing them mental stress. Would it be right to say it served the women right? We all know nagging is bad habit, and constitutes domestic violence. But is the punishment for nagging death? Moreover, how many of these men set out to beat their wives to death? It always boils down to anger, and not premeditated act. But yet, we condemn the man. Life is very precious. But it appears like men's lives are not as precious as women's.

A man beats up a woman because she provoked him. The world condemns him, calls him an animal, tells him that he has no excuses for putting his hand on a woman.

A woman kills a man because he provoked her. The world condemns the man, tells themselves that the man deserved what he got, that the woman had every excuses to have put him in his place.

No, that should not be the case. Without knowing it, we are creating yet another unbalanced world in our bid to protect women. We are victimizing men in the process.

Why comparing domestic violence to this?
What is provoke? Don't your fellow males provoke you? Do you hit everyone of them?

Two people quarrelling is no big deal. But when one person gets physical, that's where doom starts.

Do you know what the male neighbor further did besides touching her waist before she picked the knife?

Think!!!!
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by luluosas(m): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2020
The play was taken too far, and she reacted too dangerously. Na waoh
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Odunolumide(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2020
newdawn2017:
Gbenu soun jare ! oga 2 wrongs. undecided

typical .
You can't discuss without being disrespectful
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Triplerg: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2020
newdawn2017:
U re cursed U pig!
Who is this under-fed dog? Did I mention you? Why would you just jump on my comment to spew trash? GTFOH idiot
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by BluntBoy(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2020
koyyes:

Why comparing domestic violence to this?
What is provoke? Don't your fellow males provoke you? Do you hit everyone of them?

Two people quarrelling is no big deal. But when one person gets physical, that's where doom starts.

Do you know what the male neighbor further did besides touching her waist before she picked the knife?

Think!!!!

One does not need to get physical to make a case for provocation or to begin a doom.

Cyber bullying can lead to criminal charges. It is an act of provocation and you can make a case for it at the police station. Yet, it does not involve physical contact but still has the capacity to push the victim to commit suicide.

You are the one who needs to think.

The summary of the police statement stated that the man was stabbed after he had been warned severally by the suspect. That boils down to provocation, and not the mere physical contact.

Whatever happened besides touching her waist is only speculations to the court. What the court will admit is the police report and the testimonies of everyone involved directly or indirectly. It is not our duty to fill up those stories. If they are not in the police report, then they are your speculations to the court.

This is a clear case of voluntary manslaughter. She was provoked into using the bottle, but that will not be enough to save her from serving at least 3 years in prison.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by BluntBoy(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2020
koyyes:

Many of you have very limited understanding of what self-defence is.

Self defence is a countermeasure .

How is stabbing someone a countermeasure for waist touching?
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by laydoh(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2020
LadySarah:
Not making excuses for her though but he kept touching her after severally warning him. She didn't know it will end up killing her.

One just lost his job cos of touching too.

Get the message, when a woman says no tke it as no. Going further could result to something regrettable.

Regrettable for who exactly. Both?
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by laydoh(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2020
koyyes:

Your dense is outta this world.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by aadoiza: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2020
Yewandequeen:
depends on location of the first stab on your body
It's like that post wasn't clear enough. What I meant was: for a woman to be able to stab me at all, she will need to be very very fast
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Yewandequeen(f): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
aadoiza:

It's like that post wasn't clear enough. What I meant was: for a woman to be able to stab me at all, she will need to be very very fast
may we not experience such
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by aadoiza: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Yewandequeen:
may we not experience such
Ameen.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by showafrica(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oluwaphemite:
Who should be blamed now? The man or the woman?

I suspect the woman was tieing rapper or wearing skimpy sth, knowing fully well she has big nyash. Even though, big nyash is better than masters degree, is that why she should be flaunting it across the mans face? I blame the woman.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Akuruoulo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Skyfornia:

Omo if I'm a lady and a guy try to rape me...if I have my way, I'll stab him

And go to jail
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
laydoh:
Your dense is outta this world.
Its no longer business as usual for you. You are next.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
BluntBoy:

Many of you have very limited understanding of what self-defence is.
Self defence is a countermeasure .
How is stabbing someone a countermeasure for waist touching?

Did you read the post at all?
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
BluntBoy:

One does not need to get physical to make a case for provocation or to begin a doom.

Cyber bullying can lead to criminal charges. It is an act of provocation and you can make a case for it at the police station. Yet, it does not involve physical contact but still has the capacity to push the victim to commit suicide.

You are the one who needs to think.

The summary of the police statement stated that the man was stabbed after he had been warned severally by the suspect. That boils down to provocation, and not the mere physical contact.

Whatever happened besides touching her waist is only speculations to the court. What the court will admit is the police report and the testimonies of everyone involved directly or indirectly. It is not our duty to fill up those stories. If they are not in the police report, then they are your speculations to the court.

This is a clear case of voluntary manslaughter. She was provoked into using the bottle, but that will not be enough to save her from serving at least 3 years in prison.

I didn't even bother to read your empty epistle. Go and touch a females waist without her consent and see what happens. Experience will educate you since you can't think.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by BluntBoy(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2020
koyyes:

I didn't even bother to read your empty epistle. Go and touch a females waist without her consent and see what happens. Experience will educate you since you can't think.

I am not such a man who touches people without their consent, whether men or women, boys or girls.

And my self-control is what has helped me avoid troubles, especially with women of your kind who run their mouths like baskets.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by BluntBoy(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2020
koyyes:

Did you read the post at all?

The question is for you.

I suppose you can read. A supposed lady with bloated ego wants to understand what I am pointing at but didn't bother to read my other post more out of sheer illiteracy than incipient laziness.

Read my other post that you refused to read and then see if you might be tempted to ask this question.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
BluntBoy:

The question is for you.

I suppose you can read. A supposed lady with bloated ego wants to understand what I am pointing at but didn't bother to read my other post more out of sheer illiteracy than incipient laziness.

Read my other post that you refused to read and then see if you might be tempted to ask this question.

Blind bat. Go and learn how to read and understand so you don't make a total a$$ of yourself.

Or better still, go and be touching people's waist and face the consequences since you are too dumb to learn.

Buzu.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
BluntBoy:

I am not such a man who touches people without their consent, whether men or women, boys or girls.

And my self-control is what has helped me avoid troubles, especially with women of your kind who run their mouths like baskets.

No oo, go and touch them so you can have a reason to justify domestic violence when they teach you a lesson.

Mumu.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by eyinjuege: 7:34am On Jan 21, 2020
Akuruoulo:

And go to jail

You will escape jail if someone is attempting to rape you and you stab such a person. Are you supposed to just allow the person have his way and then cry afterwards?
If you touch anyone inappropriately, you can be arrested especially when they ask you to stop and you don't. She shouldn't have stabbed him, unless was trying to forcefully drag her to a corner to have carnal knowledge or molest her.
She should have reported him to the police instead, for touching her waist inappropriately. It's just sad that the police is ineffective most of the time, and people have to mete out justice themselves
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by BluntBoy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
koyyes:

No oo, go and touch them so you can have a reason to justify domestic violence when they teach you a lesson.

Mumu.

E pain am cheesy
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
BluntBoy:

E pain am cheesy
Inventless dumb baboon.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by BluntBoy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
koyyes:

Inventless dumb baboon.

Oya, sorry, my sweetpie. Don't be angry.

This forum is for discussion. We must not always agree on every issue. And issues like this predictably return varying opinions.

I understand your point. But still, killing is extreme. Even in many countries, murderers are no longer sentenced to death.

Death sentence has been cancelled in many jurisdictions, and what we have now is life sentence. This is in respect of the sanctity of life. Life is precious.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Akuruoulo(m): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2020
eyinjuege:

You will escape jail if someone is attempting to rape you and you stab such a person. Are you supposed to just allow the person have his way and then cry afterwards?
If you touch anyone inappropriately, you can be arrested especially when they ask you to stop and you don't. She shouldn't have stabbed him, unless was trying to forcefully drag her to a corner to have carnal knowledge or molest her.
She should have reported him to the police instead, for touching her waist inappropriately. It's just sad that the police is ineffective most of the time, and people have to mete out justice themselves

THERE IS NO PROVE THAT THEY GUY ATTEMPTED TO RAPE HER.

WHAT IF THE CASE IS REVERSED ? WOULD U BELIEVE SHE ATTEMPTED TO RAPE HIM ,ND that lead to her been stabbed ?
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by febo15(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2020
Goziesolar:
not actually murder but manslaughter I think
please check the full meaning of the word ' manslaughter' and I quote "The unlawful killing of a human, either in negligence or incidentally to the commission of some unlawful act, but without specific malice or upon a sudden excitement of anger" Oxford Learner Dictionary 2019.

Now to stress on my point, this particular case she stabbed the man in expression of anger, so in that case this not a manslaughter but it is a case of murder. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.