Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her (80223 Views)

Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Hespee93: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Psychology of human learning. We shouldn't be looking at matters the way it is. The lady might not have the intension in killing him. To before warn is to before serve. The lady might have been warning him several times to stop and he didn't. One thing I do like most to do in my life is that when ever am playing with someone and discover that the person have started picking up object to hit me, I will imediately stop. 'The person that's being hit by a verhicle will never waite to to get the plate number.
BluntBoy:

So, he deserved to die
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by aspirebig: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
What kind of rough play is this that has led to untimely death?

Eree kerre shaaa
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Sain(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wow,that was so brave.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Sain(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
That was so brave
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Hespee93: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thank you, me my self, I never how the woman handled the matter. But before she could pick a bottle talkless of stabbing him, something must have gone beyond what people could imagine. And the woman wight have even warn him several time and the man may be saying that the woman dare not do it. And women are easily being control by the devil.
Triplerg:
I don't support what the man did, but there are better ways of handling this than stabbing him with a broken bottle. The intent was to kill him and nothing else
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Cityguy: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Sad. She prolly had a bad day or some issues on her mind that kept her up bothering her mind, preventing sleep till such late hour of the night and here we have a playful brother touching her repeatedly despite protests from her, you know that kind of touch, thinking perhaps he could either cheer her up it perhaps get laid.. Well, he got laid anyway just that it was six feet below. 2020, we all need emotional and social intelligence to navigate the prevailing hardship and intimidations.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by BluntBoy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hespee93:
Psychology of human learning. We shouldn't be looking at matters the way it is. The lady might not have the intension in killing him. To before warn is to before serve. The lady might have been warning him several times to stop and he didn't. One thing I do like most to do in my life is that when ever am playing with someone and discover that the person have started picking up object to hit me, I will imediately stop. 'The person that's being hit by a verhicle will never waite to to get the plate number.

You have a point.

However, the problem I had with some people's posts is that they are of the opinion that it served the man right. That is, he deserved to die.

Many of these people have at one time or the other greatly provoked someone (even if not sexually). Supposing the person they provoked had smashed a bottle on their heads and killed them in the process, how would their parents feel if someone said their child deserved to die?

There are men who beat their wives to death because these women were provoking them with nagging and thereby causing them mental stress. Would it be right to say it served the women right? We all know nagging is bad habit, and constitutes domestic violence. But is the punishment for nagging death? Moreover, how many of these men set out to beat their wives to death? It always boils down to anger, and not premeditated act. But yet, we condemn the man. Life is very precious. But it appears like men's lives are not as precious as women's.

A man beats up a woman because she provoked him. The world condemns him, calls him an animal, tells him that he has no excuses for putting his hand on a woman.

A woman kills a man because he provoked her. The world condemns the man, tells themselves that the man deserved what he got, that the woman had every excuses to have put him in his place.

No, that should not be the case. Without knowing it, we are creating yet another unbalanced world in our bid to protect women. We are victimizing men in the process.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Exodora: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
waynejesus:
Something behind this....
Nothing is behind it , last I nearly killed one fool because of same touching, thank his luck I ended up injuring him on his waist with my karat skill. He stupid called me to come visit him in the hospital for my damage. Some people are just stupid naturally.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by 2016easy2017: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
i likd this. woman assault must be stopped by fire by force. if my sister does that, ill stand for her that i did it
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Exodora: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
Don't know if is a cause or what! Last year December went to market with my friend to buy pend down and select oooo , as we were picking up cloths, one boy he should be around 11-12 years with his nylon that he is selling , the next thing we saw was him pressing my friend buttock , this is someone that's old enough to be his mother oooo. The funny part is that the guy that sales the O.K cloths was even shiking my friend and she told him is like he does not know his mate and yet this boy about this age has the mind to squeeze her buttock . While he was lucky that luck ran into him that day as people in the market saved him as my friend was beating him. Men and Yash shaaaaa God men them.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Sierusvirus(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
MiltonFine:
A female work mate once smacked my ass in broad daylight and i was like, me na i cannot try that and go unpunished o. grin shocked

All you needed do is slap her and raise your voice at her immediately so you get peoples attention asking what happened.

In a situation like that she can never lie of not smacking your ass in the public which is called sexual harassment so take the case to the police station but bear in mind some police won’t take it serious seek another police man or woman in that station then put down your statement and get her arrested immediately or rather beat the hell out of her immediately so people will come to rescue her, they will now ask what happened. Tell them what she did and trust me some men and women will support you but will ask why beating her. Your response shall by “ the only way to bring her sense back cos police or legal means won’t even listen to you and you have the human right to re-act if a female wants to harass you.

When cases like this starts going to the station, the government will be force to start protecting male gender from female rapist.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by YorubaAmaka(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Pussywar:

At least she warned him. I don't give warnings. A pervert gon die. Shikina
what kept you so long,
I was waiting for your reply
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Charly68: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Self defence is no crime ,the man trespassed by touching what he should not touch & he died by correction. People aren't the same in their reaction to issues ,beware of how you relate with people
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
ScamAlexistaiwo:
Three rule of life

1:Fear Woman

2:Remember Rule 1

3:Remember Rule 1&2

Rule 100: Remember rule 99���

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Phace(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
She might have taken it too far, may be uncontrollable anger and I have a feeling she just wanted to injure him, and not kill him.

Having said that, I hate with passion the way some idiots behave when they see ladies. Some will just lose their sense and start behaving like he-goats. Why handling a lady against her wish? Or as stated in the report, why "playfully" touching a lady against her wish? What kind of foolish pervert is he?

And to that one above saying ladies touch men too, please do they do it against the wishes of the men? I don't think a lady will do such when it is made clear to her the man hates it. Besides, before a lady does that, they might have been playing such games, not just start touching random guys.

Some ladies do touch men against their wishes. Don't erase that fact. It happens, even when they aren't so close to the person.

In both cases, the victim thinks he/she is being playful whereas the other party is as serious as shit.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Akuruoulo(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
She might have taken it too far, may be uncontrollable anger and I have a feeling she just wanted to injure him, and not kill him.

Having said that, I hate with passion the way some idiots behave when they see ladies. Some will just lose their sense and start behaving like he-goats. Why handling a lady against her wish? Or as stated in the report, why "playfully" touching a lady against her wish? What kind of foolish pervert is he?

And to that one above saying ladies touch men too, please do they do it against the wishes of the men? I don't think a lady will do such when it is made clear to her the man hates it. Besides, before a lady does that, they might have been playing such games, not just start touching random guys.

OYA GO AND SAVE THE WOMAN FOR BEEN JAILED
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Akuruoulo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Skyfornia:
But why was the guy touching her against her consent? See the end result now...

what would warrant stabbing except for JAIL CALLING?
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Akuruoulo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Not making excuses for her though but he kept touching her after severally warning him. She didn't know it will end up killing her.

One just lost his job cos of touching too.

Get the message, when a woman says no tke it as no. Going further could result to something regrettable.

COULD RESULT TO SOMEONE GOING TO JAIL
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Skyfornia(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Akuruoulo:

what would warrant stabbing except for JAIL CALLING?

Omo if I'm a lady and a guy try to rape me...if I have my way, I'll stab him
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by distilledwalex(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
I really don't feel any sorry for the deceased fool.. I hate it when men harrases women in that manner.. There is nothing like PLAYFULLY TOUCH.. How can someone that's not your boyfriend or husband be touching you in the waist and you'll be cool with it... The fact that she even warned her to stop and he wouldn't must have angered the lady... This could happen to anyone.. It's a pity he died.. The lady didn't mean to kill him.. How I wish he lives so he can learn to put his hand where it belong.. Anyways another foolish he goat sent to the hereafter..
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by newdawn2017(f): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Okekenwajideaku:
It's quite amazing where some people do get the guts to do some primitive actions. How on Earth will you stab someone even if the person touch you intentionally.

Don't we have a court of law. Now the victim has been victimized.

She must be prosecuted and brought to book.

I demand justice for the dude
There is no Curt of law in Nigeria, it has been bastardized. So she should spend her earning to take a hungry neighbor to court, really?? undecided she will come out of it.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by newdawn2017(f): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Not making excuses for her though but he kept touching her after severally warning him. She didn't know it will end up killing her.

One just lost his job cos of touching too.

Get the message, when a woman says no tke it as no. Going further could result to something regrettable.

Yes my dear, thank u. No means no! No doesn't mean yes. undecided no stop it, I like it.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by newdawn2017(f): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
Serves him right

Some men see women as toys and play tools

Have you seen how some ignorant poor men insist on being served by a lady in a bar/restaurant all because they want to touch them,look lustfully at them and crack very dry and dirty jokes...some will be continuously calling the female waiters to come out to waste their time with stupid talks thereby hindering them from attending to other customers...spits
it happened to me when I worked in an English pub here in vi. I cried unconsolably when a Lebanese man kept defyingly squeezing my as cheeks, like saying u can do nothing since u re a waitress. He did it more the five time that night, I kept warning him to stop each time I passed. D second week, he came to d pub possitioning himself at d entrance of d bar where d waitress will pass through to get drinks. When I passed, he did it again. I lost my cool pushed him asking him y he did that. He charged 2wards me in d club as everyone spaced out leaving both of us in d middle, I lunched him a hard lunch I d eye giving him an instant black eye. While he was shocked at how I damned loosing my job because of such act; I wiped his his face slap with the back of my hand. & Went to report to d manager a British man who asked to get d bouncer to throw him out. They did. Some Indian in d crowd gave me a high five tell me I did well as the saw what he did.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by newdawn2017(f): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Neddstark:
Straight to the neck? Let her be charged for murder. That was premeditated.
murder kill u there, come & touch me pervertedly like & be in a regrettable situation undecided women re taking responsibility for there safety now, no means no! No yes, not stop it I like it. undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by newdawn2017(f): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Chisaedhor:
cheesy
The name tells everything about her
Stella Olowofoyekun
I knew it
U knew ur life u, Ichabod! undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by newdawn2017(f): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
noblealuu:
If only she controlled her anger...now the excuse here is not tenable because she just committed murder.

re u serious my dear, that's not murder. Y should d man test her like that?? Because she is a woman??
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by newdawn2017(f): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Triplerg:
You are callous and insensitive
U wicked & entitled beast! How is she callous & insensitive?? undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by newdawn2017(f): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Triplerg:
Look at this frustrated and demented soul, take your foolishness elsewhere idiot
U re cursed U pig!
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by newdawn2017(f): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Odunolumide:

so,in your view two wrongs make a right?.
Gbenu soun jare ! oga 2 wrongs. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.