Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her (80231 Views)

Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by juwoonn(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
michlins:
Forget the news caption and read the news and you won't blame the woman. She told the guy to stop touching her sexually and he refused and hence the fight
With a good lawyer, the girl can win that case. Self defence from rape... Trying so hard to rock the lady's waist round 11PM?... That's rubbish.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Kingrexyl(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
zoezoelogistics:

No one is asking you to stab them.
Stabbing is way too gross.

But the truth is you are enjoying the touch, hence you are cooperating with them on the various special touches you have been receiving.

Continue, Hope it won’t count against you one day, except you cry out and report the inappropriate touch.

Peace.
grin
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Kingrexyl(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yewandequeen:
if she is going through psychological trauma, she definitely acted on uncontrollable impulses. Definitely she didn't mean to but the trauma won't let her mind be in right frame.
But still killing him is not the way forward, she should have controlled her angry, report the man instead of taking the law into her hands..
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by lilybonny(f): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oluwaphemite:
Who should be blamed now? The man or the woman?
Both
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by tiredoflife(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
She might have taken it too far, may be uncontrollable anger and I have a feeling she just wanted to injure him, and not kill him.

Having said that, I hate with passion the way some idiots behave when they see ladies. Some will just lose their sense and start behaving like he-goats. Why handling a lady against her wish? Or as stated in the report, why "playfully" touching a lady against her wish? What kind of foolish pervert is he?

And to that one above saying ladies touch men too, please do they do it against the wishes of the men? I don't think a lady will do such when it is made clear to her the man hates it. Besides, before a lady does that, they might have been playing such games, not just start touching random guys.

So in ur wrapper up mind
U dont also think for a man to do that
H
She too must have been playing with him alot
Oh I forgot
Men are always wrong abi
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by NorthernSerene(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Not making excuses for her though but he kept touching her after severally warning him. She didn't know it will end up killing her.

One just lost his job cos of touching too.

Get the message, when a woman says no tke it as no. Going further could result to something regrettable.

Subhanalillah! Lady Sarah haba mana, I dey crazy? So if me I touch or hit your butt na grave be that abi?
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Raskasal(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Someone cannot play with her again abii.. Ordinary touch touch, you stab... Chaii you too stingy woman
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by dominique(f): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kylekent59:

You were not there when it happened. She made that decision to stab him with a bottle before instigation.

Let's do a little practice :

Imagine now, Ajay is sitting behind you. AJAY keeps tapping your ears. You tell me to stop, but Ajay keeps on doing it, you get upset and tell me to stop naa.

After series of doing it, you now say in a very deep voice,"stop naa, i don't like it ooo"

Now, Ajay does it again, you retaliate by raising your hands on Ajay, now Ajay fainted and died immediately.

Who killed Ajay?

Ain't you the one??

When he's about to touch you again, you have already made the decision by raising your hand on him.

Stop trying to change her crime, she killed him.

The law will count it as manslaughter since she didn't plot to kill him. That's a lesser charge than murder and comes with less severe penalty. She may be Sentenced to 10 years in jail or less.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Sarang:

NOBODY should be touching ANYBODY without their consent. Be it MAN or WOMAN!

Hands to your damn self!

grin
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by michlins(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
juwoonn:

With a good lawyer, the girl can win that case. Self defence from rape... Trying so hard to rock the lady's waist round 11PM?... That's rubbish.
sadly our avowed feminists won't come and help her. She only defended herself and shouldn't be punished for it

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by 0monnak0da: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
kay29000:

Her life wasn't at risk...self defense can't fly here. She has murderous tendencies in her...if not, she could have slapped him or even punched him. But picking up a broken bottle and going straight for the neck? That was too far.

Her life was not at risk?How do you know
Were you there?

You should keep kwayet and stop making noise

The law is more interested in
1.what danger she BELIEVED she was in
2.Also the purpose of her action NOT its effect

Those are the issues not your Sunday school rant

There is a very good case law basis for people shot and killed for less and getting acquitted with a self defence argument.

Go to Zamfara and playfully touch Elesha yang so yo know what's up.
These idiots always do this in the market
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by 0monnak0da: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
dominique:

The law will count it as manslaughter since she didn't plot to kill him. That's a lesser charge than murder and comes with less severe penalty. She may be Sentenced to 10 years in jail or less.
not manslaughter but self defence.
Discharged and acquitted
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by 0monnak0da: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Creativebae:

she didn't say the guy tried to rape her, the person in question was her neighbor. Check it na
He assaulted her
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Mizdazzle(f): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
some guys truly deserve death. you guys saying she went too far/she needs to die too..... do you know how humiliating it is to be touched or groped by some random guy? untop of that, one who still claims right even after several

warnings? it is really harassing.. you will just be going on your own and minding your damn biz and someone will just hold your waist.. just like that.. and when you complain.. they tell you.. wetin dey do you? ordinary waist. you no even fine.. and keep pestering..
some guys just cant keep their hands to themselves.. they just like touch!!
see where touch touch ended this one. probably he is known to be doing that all d time. this woman just got fed up... she warned him.. he continued.. "and after serious banter" she stabbed the bastard.
the result of anger. the result of harassment!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Tunagee(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
She might have taken it too far, may be uncontrollable anger and I have a feeling she just wanted to injure him, and not kill him.

Having said that, I hate with passion the way some idiots behave when they see ladies. Some will just lose their sense and start behaving like he-goats. Why handling a lady against her wish? Or as stated in the report, why "playfully" touching a lady against her wish? What kind of foolish pervert is he?

And to that one above saying ladies touch men too, please do they do it against the wishes of the men? I don't think a lady will do such when it is made clear to her the man hates it. Besides, before a lady does that, they might have been playing such games, not just start touching random guys.

The truth is that a lot of men are stupid perverts. Even in offices, guys would be sexually harassing their colleague ladies anyhow, including married women. A lot of men needs to learn to always control themselves and stop perceiving every woman as sex objects, especially when the women have not made themselves one. Even when hugging ladies, they hug fully, instead of the professional side by side hug. I think she must be a married woman, and also the guy must have been touching her backside not waist. It serves him right. Sorry lady, u gotta face prosecution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Khaleell001(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
A woman stabbed a man for playfully touching her. But they are lot of girls that dont get a stabbing for playful touching guys..

Maybe some ladies needs to be stabbed also to balance things up

oga, stop defending rubbish.
I know the woman was high handed in using a broken bottle,but men these days don't respect themselves.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Khaleell001(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oluwaphemite:
Who should be blamed now? The man or the woman?

The man!
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Tunagee(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Guys this is 2020, the following nonsense:

A) i wish i met you before i married my wife
B) getting touchy WITHOUT CONSENT

must stop OR ELSE angry

Hahahahahah!!!!!! grin
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Tunagee(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
Serves him right

Some men see women as toys and play tools

Have you seen how some ignorant poor men insist on being served by a lady in a bar/restaurant all because they want to touch them,look lustfully at them and crack very dry and dirty jokes...some will be continuously calling the female waiters to come out to waste their time with stupid talks thereby hindering them from attending to other customers...spits

Exactly! Some men are assholes, particularly those ones who patronizes the beer parlour. They are bunch of assholes!!!!
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by 0monnak0da: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is how Ogun works once he decides your time is up
Ogun will push you to touch what you should not touch whether it be transformer or a stabbing woman
Ogun made sure he touched her when the bottle that had his name written on it was nearby and to hand.
Ogun lakaaye oshinmole. Alaso ni ile fi imokimo bora
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by OyinO: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
This one will still. stab her husband but why should you touch her? People don't even touch their own women anyhow. However, the offense hasn't reached stabbing stage. Maybe she was raped when she was young. That could make her respond in that manner due to traumatic effects. Or maybe she's been warning him to steer clear. Foolish man! Why touch somebody who has nothing for you? And again, she's going to carry bottle, and what was he waiting for? Maybe he was drunk! Chei
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Originalsly: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmm.... how can you he playfully touching someone when the someone made it clear... repeatedly... that she doesn't want to be touched? Provoke someone... any reaction should be expected... in this case... a deadly one.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Yewandequeen(f): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kingrexyl:
But still killing him is not the way forward, she should have controlled her angry, report the man instead of taking the law into her hands..
with uncontrollable impulse there is less she can do. Moreover, I don't think she stabbed him multiple times but just at the wrong vein either on the neck or on the leg which led to too much blood loss and thus he died before getting to hospital.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by 1Sharon(f): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
He groped the wrong one !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Kingrexyl(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yewandequeen:
with uncontrollable impulse there is less she can do. Moreover, I don't think she stabbed him multiple times but just at the wrong vein either on the neck or on the leg which led to too much blood loss and thus he died before getting to hospital.
It still doesn't guarantee her to stab him, let her face the consequences of her action.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Yewandequeen(f): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kingrexyl:
It still doesn't guarantee her to stab him, let her face the consequences of her action.
no one said she wouldn't face the consequences of her actions. We all are just deliberating on what could have actually gone wrong.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Uniquekriss(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

feminist inda building angry
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by dominique(f): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
0monnak0da:
not manslaughter but self defence.
Discharged and acquitted

I don't think they can let her off the hook so easily except if she gets a sympathetic judge or she hires a very competent lawyer
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Legendguru: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Pussywar(f): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
hmmm

pussywar twin sister lipsrsealed
At least she warned him. I don't give warnings. A pervert gon die. Shikina
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Fastlinkpro: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

Beside, which guy will even be angry for playful touching, even if na strange lady do that, me I like am o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.