Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her (80220 Views)

Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by deebrain(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2020
Oh my.

This is sad
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by 0monnak0da: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2020
anonymuz:
Effect of poverty and frustration.

Well you she for the rest of her life will be served with watery beans.
j
Not necessarily. She is innocent till proven guilty.
A guy molested her and she defended herself simples.
Reasonable force?

Let the court decide

There are two sides to many stories

11 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Chrisluke(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Oh no!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by michlins(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2020
Forget the news caption and read the news and you won't blame the woman. She told the guy to stop touching her sexually and he refused and hence the fight

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2020
Stupid people going about touching innocent women and calling it fun. He doesn't deserve to die. That's way too much but he deserved to be taught a lesson.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by DenreleDave(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2020
..another one was sacked bcoz he touched a lady shoulder

https://www.nairaland.com/5637371/how-wrongly-accused-rape-got

Nawa ooooo.

Guys let's mind our business ooo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Ajibade123(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2020
let her rot in jail jare
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
A woman stabbed a man for playfully touching her. But they are lot of girls that dont get a stabbing for playful touching guys..

Maybe some ladies needs to be stabbed also to balance things up

I really don't know why it is believed that a woman's body is more private precious than that of a man. Body na body Naw

Women touch men anyhow but when a man do the same, he is trespassing..

5 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by aadoiza: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2020
For a woman to successfully Stab me while I'm awake, she will need the speed of Flash. Sissies everywhere.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Yewandequeen(f): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Just because of small play you stabbed someone, I don't think she's in her right sense, maybe she's mentally disturbed because me myself girls use to touch me alot,

complimenting me but I haven't stabbed them, she should be jailed.

Maybe she was a victim of rape, and still traumatizing.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by sammirano: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2020
This requires serious investigation, not saying what she did was right but some men should understand that women are not items and should respect their opinion. If this should happen in the US, the woman may walk with only a record or some probation.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by West2019(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2020
just cos of waist ,stupid public toilets prostitute .I wish dem put her in a male prison together let that pussy get hot a bit

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Yewandequeen(f): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2020
aadoiza:
For a woman to successfully Stab me while I'm awake, she will need the speed of Flash. Sissies everywhere.
depends on location of the first stab on your body

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by eyinjuege: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2020
See what uncontrolled anger can lead you to?
But why did the man keep on touching her inappropriately after she asked him to stop?
Why are you touching another man's wife by the waist? I'm sure that's not the first time he's been doing it. Too bad she allowed her anger to consume her.
She should have reported him to their neighborhood association or even the police. That was excessive force for such a gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Saint99: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Yellow card to guys fond of touching ladies inappropriately.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2020
Puna has claimed anoda wan; life kwantinus undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by eyinjuege: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2020
sammirano:
This requires serious investigation, not saying what she did was right but some men should understand that women are not items and should respect their opinion. If this should happen in the US, the woman may walk with only a record or some probation.

If she has a good lawyer in Nigeria, she may perhaps get some mercy. We really have to respect the boundaries of other people.
She's not even his wife or girlfriend for goodness sake. Why are you so familiar with your married neighbor?

8 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by shockingist: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2020
The guy should have sensed anger and left her alone.

It's a pity it got to this stage.

I'm sure those feminist will defend this Lady to the last kobo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Triplerg: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
Serves him right

Some men see women as toys and play tools

Have you seen how some ignorant poor men insist on being served by a lady in a bar/restaurant all because they want to touch them,look lustfully at them and crack very dry and dirty jokes...some will be continuously calling the female waiters to come out to waste their time with stupid talks thereby hindering them to attend to other customers...spits
You are callous and insensitive

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Simplyleo: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

I really don't know why it is believed that a woman's body is more private precious than that of a man. Body na body Naw

I don't think any woman will continue touching a man if she knows the man doesn't welcome such. But in this case, the woman has made it clear to the pervert she hates it, yet he continued.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Eofclub: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Nawao them no dey play with some people oh
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by eyinjuege: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Saint99:
Yellow card to guys fond of touching ladies inappropriately.

You should pass through Tejuosho market in Yaba Lagos. It's been over 8 years I went through there, but my goodness, those boys selling around there are something else. It's really ridiculous how they will be pulling your hands, caressing and touching you all in the name of trying to sell market. Whether you're married or not, with ring on your finger or not, they don't care. If you have a man beside you, they may behave themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by atmstyle: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2020
I think the charge should be reduced to involuntary manslaughter. The man's 'play' might have become too expensive and she might have feared rape and that her husband will see the touching and not understand. In other words, the man might have become a little forceful, which looks like the beginnings of a sexual assault.

Why play with a woman's sensitive parts in public when she doesn't want?

The woman obviously didn't want to kill him, but might have experienced a moment of temporary insanity due to the man's insensitive actions.

Maybe the man would have 'playfully' started fingering her in public irrespective of her feelings.

The man committed the crime of sexual harrassment.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Hespee93: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2020
The man, because I dont know what men gain in just touching woman. Probaly may be another manls wife.
Oluwaphemite:
Who should be blamed now? The man or the woman?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Simplyleo: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2020
Eofclub:
Nawao them no dey play with some people oh
Continuously touching a lady after she had made it clear she detested it, you call it play? How?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2020
Neddstark:
Straight to the neck? Let her be charged for murder. That was premeditated.
Never! Self defense

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Hedgedog: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2020
<!— uncle stop touching  —>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by shockingist: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

That's not the issue, The issue is that He was asked to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2020
Triplerg:
You are callous and insensitive
Take it. That's the cold hard fact

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Triplerg: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2020
Crownfitsme2019:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/woman-remanded-for-allegedly-stabbing-neighbour-to-death.html
It's unfortunate. People should understand that some plays are expensive. When someone says no, just respect their decision. RIP to the dead

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.