Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies (5309 Views)

Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by IamPlato(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ubunja This Ubunja that!

Jesus Spoke The Truth And Men Hated Him because He Was Destroying Some People's Feeding Source.

Ubunja Is Doing Same Now and Its Affecting The Feeding Source Of Ladies, they Will Stop At Nothing Until The Cry Blood. Ubunja Congratulations! You Have Successfully Hit Multiple center of gravity At Once, thats Record Breaking Bro.

Top Red Pill Men On Nairaland

NwaAmaikpe
Ubunja
Harddon
Ilegend...

Ladies, what We Are Teaching These Men Is For Your Own good, we Just Want To Balance Things The Way It Was suppose To Be.

Supergirl Is An Error! It Should Not Exist

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by ubunja(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
IamPlato:
Ubunja This Ubunja that!

Jesus Spoke The Truth And Men Hated Him because He Was Destroying Some People's Feeding Source.

Ubunja Is Doing Same Now and Its Affecting The Feeding Source Of Ladies, they Will Stop At Nothing Until The Cry Blood. Ubunja Congratulations! You Have Successfully Hit Multiple center of gravity At Once, thats Record Breaking Bro.

NwaAmaikpe
Ubunja
Harddon
Ilegend...

Ladies, what We Are Teaching These Men Is For Your Own good, we Just Want To Balance Things The Way It Was suppose To Be.

Supergirl Is An Error! It Should Not Exist
living rent free in their heads bossman.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oh I am so happy to hear that Ubunja
Is a Nigerian... He has come to set the record straight
Let's encourage him

Ubu ubu....greetings

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by profilemessages: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
the fear of ubunja is the beginning of ...........

I pray that bad belle don't kill these people!!!

12 Likes

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by ubunja(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Celestial777:
Oh I am so happy to hear that Ubunja
Is a Nigerian... He has come to set the record straight
Let's encourage him

Ubu ubu....greetings
lol. I laugh in Yoruba.

18 Likes

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Vicboy1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ubunja speak Yoruba a little
Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by IamPlato(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
living rent free in their heads bossman.
Lol. Thats The Exact Words
Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by profilemessages: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
people who don't even believe in God, how will they believe in man, even when he speaks the truth,

Africa has many prophets, like Mandela, like martin Luther king, like Malcolm, like Barrack Obama, people who when they speak, millions of people rise to their feet,

Mr redpill too is a prophet on romance section of Nairaland, ignore the messenger TAKE THE MESSAGE!!!!

a word is enough for the smart

7 Likes

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by IamPlato(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
profilemessages:
people who don't even believe in God, how will they believe in man, even when he speaks the truth,

Africa has many prophets, like Mandela, like martin Luther king, like Malcolm, like Barrack Obama, people who when they speak, millions of people rise to their feet,

Mr redpill too is a prophet on romance section of Nairaland, ignore the messenger TAKE THE MESSAGE!!!!

the Gospel Is Spreading but The Sisterhood Is Angered

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by COOL10(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Red pilled for life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Ekemeze: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Amstupid(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
KO ni DA fun "ubunja" angry

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
profilemessages:

remove that simp, Obama from your list. Obama is simply the worst thing that ever happened to Africa

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Martinez39(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lilbest3:
remove that simp, Obama from your list. Obama is simply the worst thing that ever happened to Africa
Obama was not a great president as the media would want us to believe. Obama was a democrat puppet and simp.

7 Likes

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Belafonte(m): 1:52am On Jan 19, 2020
They wanna see the end of Ubunja but that isn’t happening anytime soon. The truth will prevail and our brothers must be rescued.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by bolayei: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2020
His website got me reading for hours. Great writer ups (who cares if it's copy and paste).

This talk about being poor and being Nigerian and claiming South African etc is not relevant to his write ups. This guy will go places. Nowadays we have confused 30 yrs old men or should I say ignorant men in their 30s. Such men needs someone like ubunja.

Great work

6 Likes

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by HARDDON: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
IamPlato:
Ubunja This Ubunja that!

Ladies, what We Are Teaching These Men Is For Your Own good we Just Want To Balance Things The Way It Was suppose To Be.

s An Error! It Should Not Exist

We were created same day but with different roles and the man was placed to head the home.

There is no balancing nothing here.

We are teaching men to wake up, realise and Roll Royal in the purpose of the big balls they came fitted with.
Man up and lead! That is what you were created for.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Omar09(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
HARDDON:

We were created same day but with different roles and the man was placed to head the home.

We are teaching men to wake up, realise and Roll Royal in the purpose of the big balls they came fitted with.

Rhythm to my ears. Lalalalal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Omar09(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
HARDDON:

Read this with the Brits accent. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
HARDDON:

I don't believe the man was made to be head in a relationship. Its a role he took up himself, nothing wrong in a man or woman taking up the role to lead the relationship. Whoever have the best leadership skills amongst the couple can
take the lead(I don't mean be master or mistress,I mean lead like someone taking the wheel of a vehicle). Or both of them can lead themselves,depends on what make them happy. I have an issue with people making a predefined role for couples,its what they mutually choose for themselves that matters.

I believe redpillers and other sects of people (example feminists,mgtow etc)should be left alone as long they are harmlessly propagating their own ideologies.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by kazyhm(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I don't believe the man was made to be head in a relationship. Its a role he took up himself, nothing wrong in a man or woman taking up the role to lead the relationship. Whoever have the best leadership skills amongst the couple can
take the lead(I don't mean be master or mistress,I mean lead like someone taking the wheel of a vehicle). Or both of them can lead themselves,depends on what make them happy. I have an issue with people making a predefined role for couples,its what they mutually choose for themselves that matters.

I believe redpillers and other sects of people (example feminists,mgtow etc)should be left alone as long they are harmlessly propagating their own ideologies.

Can you tell us how many men/guys you've asked out and how many have turned you down ?

And where would your wedding take place ?

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by HARDDON: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:

shocked shocked shocked

Ok

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by pansophist(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
The ironic thing about red pill haters is that they want a man with red pill attributes, but he just shouldn't discuss or identify with the doctrine. Red pill teaches men to see reality for what it is, to better themselves, that women are not the goal, to work on their career, and see reality (especially women) without the fairy tales and brainwashing society has fed them with. How is teaching men to operate in their natural masculine frame a bad thing?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Omar09(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
pansophist:
How is teaching men to operate in their natural masculine frame a bad thing?

You are putting these hoe's outer business that's all. The red pill didn't stop at hoarding cash from them, it deprived them of the sweetest thing in the world. ATTENTION

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:

how many men have u asked out, how many dates have u fully sponsored? I hope you’ll be paying groom price, pay rent or build the house and your man moves in with you.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Who is ubunja?
Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by pansophist(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Olajumoke11:
Who is ubunja?

Toxic femininity slayer cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
kokanepyramid:
how many men have u asked out, how many dates have u fully sponsored? I hope you’ll be paying groom price, pay rent or build the house and your man moves in with you.
you read right? Where did a dispute a man from leading?anyone can lead,man or woman, or both can lead themselve,depends on what the couple chooses. But don't define the man's role for him
Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by IamPlato(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Harddon!

The Universe Is Hanging On A Balance and Everything Within. Men And Women Are Hangin On A Balance Of Persona. When Men Fail To LIVE Up To Expectation, Our Side Drops.
The World Is Handin Control To Women, trying To Allow Women Rule, giving Women An Advantage Over Men and This Is Done By Men. But With The Existence Of Red Pill Doctors men Will Learn to Live Right and The Scale Will Rise higher

The Scale Will Rise High As Men Learn, the Scale Will Rise Higher And A Little Higher Than the Female Side So That God's Word Can Be Fulfilled "and He Shall Rule Over You"
Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by IamPlato(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you read right? Where did a dispute a man from leading?anyone can lead,man or woman, or both can lead themselve,depends on what the couple chooses. But don't define the man's role for him
The Equality or Leadership You Seek You Can Not Get It, especially Not This Way

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
IamPlato:
The Equality or Leadership You Seek You Can Not Get It, especially Not This Way
why use the word leadership and equality interchangeable? I don't seek leadership for anyone,a man or woman decide whether to lead or not. As for equality it seems you mistaken it for being seen the same as a man. Nah! I want to be treated as good as a man,not necessarily be seen the same way. I personally love my femininty and will not like to be masculine. All that matters is that I am treated right despite having a vagina. All doors opened to the man be opened to me as well(intact not just me even homosexuals). I am not interested in copying a man.
Re: Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies by Omar09(m): 2:49am On Jan 21, 2020
Michellekabod2:
why use the word leadership and equality interchangeable? I don't seek leadership for anyone,a man or woman decide whether to lead or not. As for equality it seems you mistaken it for being seen the same as a man. Nah! I want to be treated as good as a man,not necessarily be seen the same way. I personally love my femininty and will not like to be masculine. All that matters is that I am treated right despite having a vagina. All doors opened to the man be opened to me as well(intact not just me even homosexuals). I am not interested in copying a man.

You do realize some doors opened to you because you have a vagina is not opened to men?

What do we do about those doors?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Is This True? / Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... / I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.