Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video (131563 Views)

Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by zoedew: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Use Lawyers and requisite professionals whatever you do. The smallest electrical fault I must handle has to pass through an Electrcian!
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by zionmde: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rolex66:
Because of their inordinate desire for money, I've placed my East Coast friends at arm's length .

My close Eastside friend was even accused of being the brain behind his mother's extended illness and eventual death by his sisters.

This get rich or trying philosophy won't help you guys.

It's getting bizarre by the day
keeping them at arms length is even better for them
being close to a tribalist is far more deadlier
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nigeria as at Sunday 19th February 2020

Police killing innocent citizens like China

Kidnappers kidnapping at free will and police take Ransome to rescue victims..

Herdsmen leading a jihad on Christians

Bandits... Oh bandits..

Armed robbers now force people take unnecessary flights...

Army killing at will in southern creeks by terming young males militants..

Presidency telling the world Nigeria is at peace..

Tears all over this nation.
God will surely bring down the stronghold of the wicked and force these occult men in power take to heels when they hear leadership in our new nation fast approaching
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Panther123: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
nonsojaggs:
Men Kidnapped, Butchered And Robbed A Chief Of His Property Worth N900M (video)

The FCT police operatives have arrested some men for the gruesome murder of Chief Ignatius Odunukwe.

IG Odunukwe was kidnapped and murdered by these criminals pretending to be real estate buyers.

They deceived and lured him because he wanted to sell his property in Abuja for N900m. They had no intentions of buying the said property but to steal it from Chief Odunukwe using false pretense.

Immediately Chief IG Odunukwe gave them the original documents of the property. They killed him, cut his body bits by bits and disposed it in a sac bag.

However, the body was discovered by the people staying around where it was disposed and the police was alerted.

Watch Video Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkWlsHJy-V0

Motive is still sketchy. Police should deepen their investigation, there s more to this than the story
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by orunmila144: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

Very weak argument. Women being weak, they should be shooting and killing themselves daily as we hear of men everyday in the news. Two women being weak should be shooting and killing themselves cos their strength level is the same yet they don't like the men.

Also:

If his wealth is from Yahoo plus/ 419 why did he ask her out pretending to be an importer/exporter or a banker.
you will be shocked to find out that women hate each other with a passion. they see each other as competition.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by IloveToMess: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
anataala:
Na Igbo headmen, 80% of crime in the FCT na them, please let take their Biafra and go.

Mumu give them Biafra now you start dancing Python dance..
Meanwhile no one has killed his tribesmen more than you Afonjas.. Skull mining and ritual killing has been the order of the day in SW since Buhari's inception.

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by obstead200(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Opeoluwaadewole:
The Heart of man is desperate wicked,RIP,
But come to think of it,in this 21st century
How on earth will they call the man to bring the document of the property, didn't the man has estate agent that will have negotiate on behalf of him
I don't just understand ,there must being something more than this .
this story is full of illogical lies. The result rag tag journalism.

How can someone in his right senses seek to sell a property of 900m without the presence of a lawyer?

How can someone take the original documents of such value along for just site inspection by prospective buyers?

Normal practice entails giving copies of the document to the prospectors to go and do a search first. Original copies only surface for sighting in the lawyers office or somewhere else that is neutral. And then changes hands when payment is made
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
The Nigerian Police is still backward and lacking in professionalism. How on earth would a crime scene be invaded like that and a mumu officer even touched the exhibit with his bare hand ! One of the reasons the murderous Miyetti Allah F -Ls and their supporters prefer the status quo.

As for the Killed and the Killers, I pray you're granted your Biafra's dream soonest.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by chiogoezubem(f): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hmmm...one report says in Ajah, Lagos, this one day Abuja. Which is which?!

Bikonu, get your facts right.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by CosmicJames(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:
how on earth can people who are capable of buying such a property look as wretched as this. So when d chief saw them he couldn't sense that these guys don't have capacity for such a business

anyway waot do I know sef
Packaging. They definitely didn't met him in that state.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Olu3939(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Selling a 900m property without involving a lawyer? Probably trying to avoid the fees.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by BigBashiru: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
orunmila144:
you will be shocked to find out that women hate each other with a passion. they see each other as competition.

But the difference is that we are not killing ourselves at the rate men kill themselves and this is the first ask of the feminist movement. If women aren't killers like the men then this could mean men are inferior? Of all the mass shootings done in the United States, 98% have been committed by men and only 2% by women and even the ones done by women didn't have mass casualties like the men. Household cats have lower murder rates than men. So what is wrong with men?? The voices behind feminism is all those ppl who have been affected by, thrown into mourning or otherwise disenfranchised by the brutality of men. One day, you may be robbed by MEN or fall victim of this same issue in this thread perpetrated by men.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by agarawu23(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:
how on earth can people who are capable of buying such a property look as wretched as this. So when d chief saw them he couldn't sense that these guys don't have capacity for such a business

anyway wat do I know sef
you have a point but we Yoruba's will say "aso nla ko ni eyan nla" I have a business partner who dressed simple like an average guy but has millions sleeping and waking in his account. People hardly know he has 100k not to talk of millions. So we don't judge people by their appearance.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Neddyogu(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
But how u hand over original docs without collecting dough and sealing the deal formally?
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
IloveToMess:

Mumu give them Biafra now you start dancing Python dance..
Meanwhile no one has killed his tribesmen more than you Afonjas.. Skull mining and ritual killing has been the order of the day in SW since Buhari's inception.

Freedom is never given freely anywhere,it is always taken ! So I advice you take your Biafra out of Nigeria if you have the balls.

2 Likes

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by gbemishile: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
If to say na law I study
I no go even wait for witness or anything.
Kill them the same way the killed the victim
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by alaira(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:

anyway wat do I know sef
THEY DRESSED VERY RESPONSIBLY WHEN THEY WENT TO NEGOTIATE FOR THE PURCHASE.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Greenbirth: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jamorezzi:
Oya. Touch the head , Oloriburuku Omo Ale . Touch it . Thunder fire una . Killing innocent soul.
well said bro. I heard that too. To be honest I am scared to my bone to come back to nigeria. It is unfortunate though.

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by orunmila144: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

But the difference is that we are not killing ourselves at the rate men kill themselves and this is the first ask of the feminist movement. If women aren't killers like the men then this could mean men are inferior? Of all the mass shootings done in the United States, 98% have been committed by men and only 2% by women and even the ones done by women didn't have mass casualties like the men. Household cats have lower murder rates than men. So what is wrong with men?? The voices behind feminism is all those ppl who have been affected by, thrown into mourning or otherwise disenfranchised by the brutality of men. One day, you may be robbed by MEN or fall victim of this same issue in this thread perpetrated by men.
listen i think you are oversimplifying this issue. this issue is based on culture andd not gender. in nigeria i have found the men of the yoruba tribe to be very peaceful, as well as men from the hausa tribe ( just dont provoke them ) but i have found men from the igbo tribe to be very violent. now in terms of globally in order of most and least violent men i will rate it as
1-white man as the most violent
2-african american men
3-igbo men
4-arabs
5-hispanic
6-yoruba
7-and the least violent are all asian men

soo as you can see ? all women are naturally more violent than the yoruba or asian men. they will tie in violence with hispanic and arabs but then when it comes to extreme violence the white man and african americans and igbos are unmatched globally
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by crestdevelopers: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Very funny video... Our police dey funny sha.

Touch the head cheesy
they just need more training and enlightenment.... I really think that our police officers should be facilitated in getting trainings from Some foreign countries even if it's for a short course. ( 3 months/6 months ) batch by batch.

This will really help in reshaping their way of thinking and method of carrying out their work n all..

It was absolutely wrong for the police officer to tell the said suspects to TOUCH THE BAG AND HEAD OF THE DESEASED. That's totally unprofessional. That act only contaminates evidence and what not.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by OnyesomJ(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
The man officials to take care of his Property...

You never pay I don Dey show you Document, they need to investigate this properly
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by DeRuggedProf: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
My own Tenant set me up like this last year, only GOD saved me!!!
As I speak, we are in court.
God is faithful.

2 Likes

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by benjanny(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rest in peace man
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by gracevile: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:

anyway wat do I know sef
my dear nothing shocks me now how i was scammed till today i cant believe it but am alive and well its a testimony beyond believe. A gentleman and all just forget oh

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by BigBashiru: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
orunmila144:
listen i think you are oversimplifying this issue. this issue is based on culture andd not gender. in nigeria i have found the men of the yoruba tribe to be very peaceful, as well as men from the hausa tribe ( just dont provoke them ) but i have found men from the igbo tribe to be very violent. now in terms of globally in order of most and least violent men i will rate it as
1-white man as the most violent
2-african american men
3-igbo men
4-arabs
5-hispanic
6-yoruba
7-and the least violent are all asian men

soo as you can see ? all women are naturally more violent than the yoruba or asian men. they will tie in violence with hispanic and arabs but then when it comes to extreme violence the white man and african americans and igbos are unmatched globally

What baffles me the most is that they still won't accept the truth!! What you should do is check police department records of every police department of every major city in the world. It's consistently about 97% male to 3% female in brutal crimes.

Black males are worst. They go to Europe and North America and start commuting crimes but this must not becloud the truth that as a whole the male gender is worse than lower animals in terms of violent crimes.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by IloveToMess: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
DaBullIT:
So now it's ethnic bigotry but when your people keep posting skull miners you like and share the post

Hypocrite

Shut up this is far better than what you people have been doing for almost one decade now.
kidnappers killing victim and a mother and son ripping son's girlfriend's heart which is more absurd??

Tufiakwa useless afonjas trying to equate their useless evil deeds with other people's own.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by bigiyaro(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
his fellow Igbo men.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by casapraco123: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
His foster son is a colleague of mine and this was exactly what he narrated to us.

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by orunmila144: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

What baffles me the most is that they still won't accept the truth!! What you should do is check police department records of every police department of every major city in the world. It's consistently about 97% male to 3% female in brutal crimes.

Black males are worst. They go to Europe and North America and start commuting crimes but this must not jealous the truth that as a whole the male gender is worse than lower animals in terms of violent crimes.
only because the female gender are violently opportunistic. there are not that many opportunities for opportunistic violence. this the only reason women are not higher than men. women are scared and will only do violence to the defenseless. men on the other hand will take on any violence even if they will lose. and hence it is the cowardly nature of the violent female that negates her from being more violent than the man

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Victorex001(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Yankee101:

A prophet is not honored in his own house. You never hear b4?

Yeah. I guess skull harvesting and pestle pounding of skull is an act of showing love amongst Yorubas. Lol
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
we are in trouble ooo!!! CHA!!!!! This fulani FG has failed to secure lives and property !!!
Amotekun is the way to go!
state police is the way to go

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.