Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace (65827 Views)

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Harry And Meghan Angry As Their Kids, Archie And Lillibet Won't Get HRH Titles / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
sassysure:

Exactly

They don't put food on my table.

But the hatred is real here on that babe.

She should have know that she is getting married to a very traditional family and some certain standards are expected.

Will they live happily ever after, I doubt it.
Harry is her 3rd husband.
Wish I can see them married in the next ten yrs.

Two of them are using each other.
Sassy, Harry & Meghan are going to get a divorce. It's only a matter of time, you know what you're saying. grin

Just imagine the woman, only you a hollywood actress, only you a self-professed feminist, only you a divorcee, only you biracial, only you not getting along with most of your family members, even your own papa did not walk you down the aisle on your wedding day...and she was seriously expecting the British people to put her on a pedestal, people that are still very much traditional and respectful of institutions unlike Americans.

Na only you waka come? cheesy

I honestly never knew what Meghan was thinking when she got married to Harry, I swear she's not a smart person if she ever thought the mostly conservative British people were ever going to go easy on her...not even by a long shot would that have ever happened.

3 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sterope:
The opinions are nothing extreme or unusual.

That woman is no Angelina Jolie. So what exactly is their problem?

Well once you’re hated if you sneeze, you’ve invoked a hurricane and you’re responsible for all the collapsed buildings in the world cheesy .

4 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by cococandy(f): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sassysure, Harry is her second husband

4 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

Not just cutting off, now they even have to pay back renovation costs on their official residence .. Lol cheesy

Mama Charlie is savage mehn.
She will do what she got to do behind closed doors.
This is to pacify the British people.

He made a very big mistake going online.
And this is where I fault Megan.
She should have resisted that and even report him to the queen or his father. So that if the grapevine want to gossip, they will say Megan was against it( even if she supported that in her heart)

They have protocol on things like this

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by jesmond3945: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
tete7000:

It's your grandfather's technology that brought nairaland into existence. There is nothing like you love Africa, the problem you need cure for is inferiority complex. It is written over every page of your conversation with me. I am too learned to be swayed by argument driven by parochiality and inferiority complex.
thanks to china we are leaving the technology behind and nigeria once we get to space. lol, inferiority complex from where, me that would not allow a white man walk over me, ha you dont know me. Your hate for megahn would not make prince harry marry you. sorry

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:
Sassysure, Harry is her second husband
Okay.
Wish them well.
My husband that is everything black related is against this one.

He said, this lady has the opportunity to prove naysayers wrong and she goofed.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
sassysure:

If Harry divorce Megan today, he will get back his title.

He is using Megan to pay his family back while Megan is using him for her own selfish intentions.
I just said it before,the are both using each other.

And, his family will never leave him. They did what they did for the Britons but behind, Harry is still their son and they will give him maximum support.
Megan on the other hand forgot that English people though liberal view thing differently from the Americans.

I noticed wives of the sons of the monarch are groomed on how to talk in public. Megan run her mouth like the normal American lady out there.

One day, the two of them will learn to face the skeleton in their cupboard.

Are you good at reading body language and facial expressions?

If you are, you will notice the stark contrast between how Kate Middleton acts in public compared to Meghan Markle. grin

Meghan always looks like there's something stuck up her ass - she has no grace, her smiles seem forced, her conversations are always short and dismissive, etc.

If you think the British people did not like her family problems, race, or 'Americaness', believe me they hated it much more anytime they had to watch her on TV looking like she was forced to relate with the commoners.

She gave them even more reason to troll her...that Meghan no sharp at all I swear. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by bukatyne(f): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:
I’m sorry bukatyne responsibility is not the same as accepting maltreatment, enduring racism or daily harassment. That’s not a responsibility. The other royal members of the family were not harassed like them.
Does responsibility include accepting that your child is a monkey because he has black blood? And the royal family said nothing in defense of it’s newest great grandchild. Something they would never let fly if any of the other kids were involved

Even when the tabloid carried news of prince Williams infidelity, the royal house quickly issued a cease and desist letter. So they knew how to stand up for members of their family but stood quietly while this young man and his family were being barraged with hate.

You obviously dislike her but for whatever reason that is up to you. Don’t be like this is about her accepting her responsibilities or traditions of the family. Just be upfront about your dislike of her.

Name one thing she did that was wrong so as to qualify as breaking the family tradition?

She knew she was marrying into a royal family and was probably prepared to do the job of a duchess. None of that job description involves cuddling your black child at night and crying because the world thing you’re monkeys and everyone is okay with that.

I guess she chose her black race and hence is not really a victim of the racism

I got this from cosmopolitan on 67 times she 'broke' royal protocol. Some are just for laughs however.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/g18197742/meghan-markle-royal-protocol/

Her in-laws demonstrated their willingness to bend backwards for her as shown below:

She Has Her Own Coat of Arms
Before a woman marries into the royal family, her father traditionally receives a royal coat of arms that's then extended to her entire family. However, because Meghan is estranged from her father, Thomas Markle, and he didn't attend the wedding, the palace announced that the coat of arms was created specifically for Meghan.

She Celebrated Christmas at Sandringham
Christmas at Sandringham is legendary, so much so that only spouses of the Queen's invitees are allowed to attend. Back in 2010, even Kate didn't get to go—she was engaged to Prince William, but she didn't marry him until April 2011. However, Prince Harry asked his grandmother to make an exception for Meghan in 2018, and she obliged.

Meghan chose her black race? I laugh in Spanish!

Meghan is too remote from my life to dislike her. After this thread, I will forget about her till another news pops up again. I don't waste my emotions like that undecided

Harry's ex-girlfriend (a white) reasoned she couldn't cope with their shenanigans and moved out. How a biracial thought she would and start crying foul is beyond me.

Anyways, the babe is sharp: Got a royal wedding and recognition she could only dream off. Now, they have left the royal family, she would still be the wife of the ex-royal.

The Diana of her time grin

Time would tell.

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by cococandy(f): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Or maybe her husband is the one insisting on this decision and she’s going along with it. We don’t know.
But she’s the villain because that’s what everyone wants her to be.

sassysure:

Okay.
Wish them well.
My husband that is everything black related is against this one.

He said, this lady has the opportunity to prove naysayers wrong and she goofed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

Sassy, Harry & Meghan are going to get a divorce. It's only a matter of time, you know what you're saying. grin

Just imagine the woman, only you a hollywood actress, only you a self-professed feminist, only you a divorcee, only you biracial, only you not getting along with most of your family members, even your own papa did not walk you down the aisle on your wedding day...and she was seriously expecting the British people to put her on a pedestal, people that are still very much traditional and respectful of institutions unlike Americans.

Na only you waka come? cheesy

I honestly never knew what Meghan was thinking when she got married to Harry, I swear she's not a smart person if she ever thought the mostly conservative British people were ever going to go easy on her...not even by a long shot would that have ever happened.
Go to malls, places of work, talk show programmes, it's Megan everyday. I'm even tired of the whole thing.

I just said that British people though liberal are very traditional.
More traditional than us.

Here, the senior citizens voice are like thunder. U must respect them o. They have been following and watching and came to the conclusion Megan is a bitter pill to swallow.

I wanted to scream at one old woman at the mall one day.
U need to see her badmouthing this lady, Megan.

As per them staying married. I hope they do but Harry is somebody that is never stable. Megan too has her motives. If it didn't go as she want, with time, we will start hearing some funny stories.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by tck2000(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
tellwisdom:
...And how does this concern average Nigerian? sad
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
And what would be an appropriate gesture from her to show that she appreciates them offering her the royal life?

Accept the racial harassment?

Girl your previous posts are strong sentiments for someone too remote from your life. I was surprised honestly.

I do wish them well. Have no interest in seeing them break up

bukatyne:

I got this from cosmopolitan on 67 times she 'broke' royal protocol. Some are just for laughs however.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/g18197742/meghan-markle-royal-protocol/

Her in-laws demonstrated their willingness to bend backwards for her as shown below:

She Has Her Own Coat of Arms
Before a woman marries into the royal family, her father traditionally receives a royal coat of arms that's then extended to her entire family. However, because Meghan is estranged from her father, Thomas Markle, and he didn't attend the wedding, the palace announced that the coat of arms was created specifically for Meghan.

She Celebrated Christmas at Sandringham
Christmas at Sandringham is legendary, so much so that only spouses of the Queen's invitees are allowed to attend. Back in 2010, even Kate didn't get to go—she was engaged to Prince William, but she didn't marry him until April 2011. However, Prince Harry asked his grandmother to make an exception for Meghan in 2018, and she obliged.

Meghan chose her black race? I laugh in Spanish!

Meghan is too remote from my life to dislike her. After this thread, I will forget about her till another news pops up again. I don't waste my emotions like that undecided

Harry's ex-girlfriend (a white) reasoned she couldn't cope with their shenanigans and moved out. How a biracial thought she would and start crying foul is beyond me.

Anyways, the babe is sharp: Got a royal wedding and recognition she could only dream off. Now, they have left the royal family, she would still be the wife of the ex-royal.

The Diana of her time grin

Time would tell.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sterope:
What kind of standard? Are we talking about the standard that led to the death of Harry's mother? [b]What exactly has Meghan done wrong?[/b

By the way we can talk about William's alleged infidelity

Then we can move to Prince Andrew sexual exploits of underaged girls

Oh! What about Prince Philps numerous gaffes. Very unbecoming of royalty

All of you can keep projecting your hate, envy and silly analysis.

Brits have never understood why Americans are the way they are (loud, arrogant, etc), it's a common stereotype.
Sassysure, I lie? grin

Then on top of her being American, she is now a divorcee, a Hollywood actress (some of the fakest people on earth), she doesn't get along with her family members (was it not only her mum that attended her wedding), and then to make it worse, her body language and attitude when meeting with British commoners always appears dismissive...and you're asking what she did wrong?

Even as an actress, one would think she would have been skilled enough to act a part in public..lol.
She shot herself in the foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by midnighter(f): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
raybaba97:
Then you didn't read the right books.

They offered him so many alternatives that it was mindbogglingly that they could wait so long for a decision.

What I'm trying to get at is that you should not make it sound like he did it because he wanted to. He was very much against abdicating even till the end.

That's why I called him a coward. If he had chosen love over duty, he would have been a brave man, or duty over love too.

You accused me of being unaware of history and then instead of enlightening me, wrote a whole reply full of vaguery that didnt explain anything. Maybe its just your writing style but i struggled to glean anything concrete from what you said.

What were the alternatives?

Even if he hesitated, its on record that he told them that he was prepared to abdicate.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:
Or maybe her husband is the one insisting on this decision and she’s going along with it. We don’t know.
But she’s the villain because that’s what everyone wants her to be.

There lies the problem.
She should know Harry more than every other person
I, as an outsider know that Harry will explode after that poll.
She should have stopped him.

Run to the queen, his father, do something!

Even if its against her better judgement.

It will.give her a pass mark. U get it. This is a very public family and she is under the ladder already.

Anything to swerve the blame away from her and gain her that public sympathy she crave.
She isn't smart. Some smart woman would have milked the situation.
Her husband posted something online without informing his people. Just because people said she should be stripped of her title?
Everybody will assume she pushed her husband to do that.
And she didn't do any damage control
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by bukatyne(f): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:

He’s her second husband. (Not that it’s terrible if he’s the third)
Do you dislike her because she got out of a bad marriage and found love somewhere else? Or is that she’s an actress? What’s exactly her offense

She was never really scandalous (again not even a crime if she was), was not disliked by any remarkable majority until she committed the offense of loving someone above her social class . And that’s it.

Boom!
I’m stunned

Is Kate not below William's class?

Dislike again? She is inconsequential to me.

She has all the baggage possible and instead of her to pipe low, she is acting like she is the best thing to happen to Harry.

Harry's marriage to her is a mistake. But again, Harry himself doesn't seem like someone responsible with partying naked and other stuffs. He also doesn't seem like someone wise enough to grasp who he really is hence his ease to throw away his birthright.

Now, some others are irresponsible with a sense of civil obligation and pursue spouses to help them achieve that.

She is bi-racial, divorced, an actress, at war with all her family yet she could not spin the situation in her favour by going higher when they go lower.

If she aligned herself with the royal protocol, it would get to a stage the British would stand up for her and she will be a guiding light to others after her.

Instead, she allowed instant gratification without the future rob her of it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by bukatyne(f): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
sassysure:

There lies the problem.
She should know Harry more than every other person
I, as an outsider know that Harry will explode after that poll.
She should have stopped him.

Run to the queen, his father, do something!

Even if its against her better judgement.

It will.give her a pass mark. U get it. This is a very public family and she is under the ladder already.

Anything to swerve the blame away from her and gain her that public sympathy she crave.
She isn't smart. Some smart woman would have milked the situation.
Her husband posted something online without informing his people. Just because people said she should be stripped of her title?
Everybody will assume she pushed her husband to do that.
And she didn't do any damage control
Haba!

The generation of instant gratification and ignoring the communal good.

No emotional intellience, nothing. Peeps are just getting weaker by the hour.

Both husband and wife whining like a new born baby.

If one million polls were conducted on earth, do the pollers have the influence talkless authority to strip her of her title?

Do they have the guts to come out publicly to support their stance?

People who have not gotten Brexit straight years after will successful oust a royal via online polls?

3 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by midnighter(f): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
raybaba97:

It's similar to what @chukwugoziegi : said. they decided to announce it first and he had no choice but to sign if he wanted to keep a lid on it.

Basically, they strong armed him into abdicating

If you say so
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by bukatyne(f): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:
And what would be an appropriate gesture from her to show that she appreciates them offering her the royal life?

Accept the racial harassment?

Girl your previous posts are strong sentiments for someone too remote from your life. I was surprised honestly.

I do wish them. Have no interest in seeing them break up

You are working top bottom; I am working bottom up.

Every wise person counts the cost of a decision before taking it.

If Meghan says she did not think the royal family would be dismissive of her and she would have to triple prove herself, then she is extremely slow.

I also do not have an interest in them breaking up; divorce breaks people and messes their lives.

However, given the trend, they will.

Neither seems to have the characteristic to make their marriage work.

The press is dismissive in two years; they leave the royal family. A challenge comes up in their marriage?

And note that the press is not the royal family. So refusing to grant interviews or associate with the press would actually be a better 'revenge'.

How many 'normal' people disown or step down from their families when there are issues?

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by bukatyne(f): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
harry is second.

Goodluck.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

Brits have never understood why Americans are the way they are (loud, arrogant, etc), it's a common stereotype.
Sassysure, I lie? grin

Then on top of her being American, she is now a divorcee, a Hollywood actress (some of the fakest people on earth), she doesn't get along with her family members (was it not only her mum that attended her wedding), and then to make it worse, her body language and attitude when meeting with British commoners always appears dismissive...and you're asking what she did wrong?

Even as an actress, one would think she would have been skilled enough to act a part in public..lol.
She shot herself in the foot.
U know, when that comedian made fun.of their kid, he was dismissed and British people attacked him.
This is to tell you that they are ready to overlook a lot of things and welcome her.
If after marrying her Harry is still this explosive, then nothing has changed.

We help better the lives of our partners.

British people don't like somebody coming to destabilise the status quo for them. Just leave things the way u find them and u will be all right with them.
And mind how u look or talk to people. They won't hesitate to tell u that you are rude.
I have never seen cheesy
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
sassysure:

There was this poll that was deleted off social media.
Saw it on BBC1.
One random social media user said they should vote for Megan to be stripped off her official title.
Like joke, thousand voted yes.
That was how this started.
Not up to 3 weeks they made that announcement.
I'm thinking, like the news commentator, they never saw this coming.
It was a silly online joke by a teen but the rate with which people voted yes was alarming.

Also, I am positive this is what made Harry made that decision.
Being a highly volatile person he did it on social media instead of consulting his family first.
When asked to comment on that poll, the family where in shock and I think it was Prince Charles that said that it's a joke taken far.

Everything about that poll died natural death.

Harry has always been the prodigal son. Emotionally unstable and alone in th mot of plenty.
Even if he decided on his own to announce on social media, which I'm 100% sure he did after Meghan agreed to it, she ought o have made him hold back and follow protocol.

Given everything that has been happening, she really could not afford to be seen as anything other than respecting the monarchy.

Her job as a good wife was not to add fire to Harry's volatility but to be his safe haven, his emotional buffer, his anchor to reel him back in as gently as possible.
You can't be complaining of hate and still be doing things that give the public more reason to hate you, it looks as if she just doesn't care...which brings us back to that American hollywood actress arrogant demeanor she displays.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by bukatyne(f): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

Not just cutting off, now they even have to pay back renovation costs on their official residence .. Lol cheesy

Mama Charlie is savage mehn.

You don't like royal family but you like royal money,

Na beans?

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
bukatyne:

The generation of instant gratification and ignoring the communal good.
Oh my, if I was her adviser, I would have advised she thread carefully and still have all she desires.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

Even if he decided on his own to announce on social media, which I'm 100% sure he did after Meghan agreed to it, she ought o have made him hold back and follow protocol.

Given everything that has been happening, she really could not afford to be seen as anything other than respecting the monarchy.

Her job as a good wife was not to add fire to Harry's volatility but to be his safe haven, his emotional buffer, his anchor to reel him back in as gently as possible.
You can't be complaining of hate and still be doing things that give the public more reason to hate you, it looks as if she just doesn't care...which brings us back to that American hollywood actress arrogant demeanor she displays.
She don't know her husband at all.
She should read papers, interviews etc to see how messed up that guy is.
Even a mad man still get somebody that calms him down.

Come, if u want to insult Hollywood actresses,add their men too.
Don't be partial.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by desvi: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Harry has broken free from a restrictive ecosystem
whatever happens to their marriage Meghan has helped him live up to his free spirited nature
totally worth it

I have always liked Harry best, now I love him even more

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
sassysure:

She will do what she got to do behind closed doors.
This is to pacify the British people.

He made a very big mistake going online.
And this is where I fault Megan.
She should have resisted that and even report him to the queen or his father. So that if the grapevine want to gossip, they will say Megan was against it( even if she supported that in her heart)

They have protocol on things like this
Which is why I have always said she's not a good actress. Fvck, she was not even that good on the series 'Suits'. grin

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by bukatyne(f): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
sassysure:

Go to malls, places of work, talk show programmes, it's Megan everyday. I'm even tired of the whole thing.

Here, the senior citizens voice are like thunder. U must respect them o. They have been following and watching and came to the conclusion Megan is a bitter pill to swallow.

As per them staying married. I hope they do but Harry is somebody that is never stable. Megan too has her motives. If it didn't go as she want, with time, we will start hearing some funny stories.

I laugh every time I read here that 'whites' have no culture or tradition bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
sassysure:

You needn't tell me.
On my first visit out there, I sensed the traditional nature of the British...it was a little refreshing and confirmed what friends and family always discussed with me.

A typical American would need to do a lot of edits to fit in perfectly, it's easier for us Nigerians because we already come from a culture of tradition and respect.

I do not hope anything oo, if them like make dem divorce, if them like make dem dey together and raise grandkids together.
But my bet is heavily on the former. grin

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
bukatyne:

I laugh every time I read here that 'whites' have no culture or tradition bla bla.

Don't believe everything u read here.

See,.I can talk anyhow on nairaland and when in Nigeria, but here, I have to learn how to converse in a polish and respectful manner. U don't raise your voice anyhow. Always use please and thank u.
Infact, endless list.

If I raise my voice at home, what I will hear, is mummy, u are rude. Stop raising your voice. That is disrespectful.
Shuuu. For my own house kwa?

U are angry, calm down before u talk.
I live in white neborhood and the only place I can rant is nairaland without somebody reprimanding me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
sassysure:

U know, when that comedian made fun.of their kid, he was dismissed and British people attacked him.
This is to tell you that they are ready to overlook a lot of things and welcome her.

If after marrying her Harry is still this explosive, then nothing has changed.

We help better the lives of our partners.

British people don't like somebody coming to destabilise the status quo for them. Just leave things the way u find them and u will be all right with them.
And mind how u look or talk to people. They won't hesitate to tell u that you are rude.
I have never seen cheesy
All that racist victim talk has never been taken serious by me.
Comedians and tabloids will always say controversial things.

In the same UK where they have a good number of black MPs na Meghan dey talk of racism.. Abeg ee.
Even in the America she came from, is it there that there is no racism?

Because she is a celebrity and never really experienced what the average black Americans face, that's why she assumed Hollywood life is the real life.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
bukatyne:

You don't like royal family but you like royal money,

Na beans?

Special treatment as a celebrity end for Hollywood oo.

Na only she waka come? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.