Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (252 Views)

Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by wayloaded2014: 2:50am On Jan 19, 2020
Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child https://twitter.com/flavourwayblog/status/1218710710496251906?s=20

https://twitter.com/flavourwayblog
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by AroOkigbo(m): 6:07am On Jan 19, 2020
Your looking for trouble. ..unfaithful wives will soon come for you.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by ubunja(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2020
Lol The first born is usually never yours. I never understood why in many families the first born was usually different from the others. Either they were darker, lighter, shorter or taller than the others. Sad reality. But don't go opening a can of worms you can't handle.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Remedy For A Sensitive Erectile Dysfunction? / No Money No Honey Is It True? / Can A Broken Relationship Ever Be Fixed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.