Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Is This Girl Mad??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl Mad??? (10018 Views)

I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Dont even waste your time.
The girl is just using you to catch feelings.
You no dey sleep?
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by kecee99(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2020
marttol:
She has kissed me two different times...I mean a deep kiss but she kept on saying she only wants me as a friend...if I ask her did she have feelings for me.. her reply is that she only like me as a friend...what do I do??
Op, I advice you to fvck this babe clean mouth
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2020
marttol:
She has kissed me two different times...I mean a deep kiss but she kept on saying she only wants me as a friend...if I ask her did she have feelings for me.. her reply is that she only like me as a friend...what do I do??

Oga u r asking too many questions.. quit askin else she will change her mind. Just slide in their and do ya thing and make sure no feelings attached
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2020
marttol:

Me I'm old school and direct, find another babe she will either stop playing games and state her intentions like an adult. I'm assuming you are an adult. No time for playing games.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Ay04z(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2020
grin[color=#550000][/color]She want to get laid. But don't see u as her boyfriend. I no wan talk. Bad thing today na Sunday I for give u one advice. ;DShe want to get laid. But don't see u as her boyfriend. I no wan talk. Bad thing today na Sunday I for give u one advice.
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by ucheuzor1(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Not all girls answer the question " do you love me or have feelings for me?". Once you kiss a girl and she didn't complain, bro to shift her pant don easy. Next time when you kiss her, from there on romance her, press her breast, nyash, she no go talk. Then carry her go room go suck her breast and the rest job. Take my advice serious o. No dey fall boys hand abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Mypeople2(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2020
marttol:
wow... thanks boss...

She always feel comfortable around me...I tried playing with her hair today,she loves it...I tried treating her as a gf...no complain actually,but when I asked her last night that does she have feelings for me.. she said she only wants me as a friend...that's for this advice...I go do like that.
Don't ask her again .Just treat her as your romantic friend

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Mypeople2(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2020
Ay04z:
grin[color=#550000][/color]She want to get laid. But don't see u as her boyfriend. I no wan talk. Bad thing today na Sunday I for give u one advice. ;DShe want to get laid. But don't see u as her boyfriend. I no wan talk. Bad thing today na Sunday I for give u one advice.
grin grin These days, dey nor dey ask a lady to be your babe.Just be acting and doing everything as if she is your girlfriend .
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by MrCork: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Why?
Please dont do anything out of place. Ok? She hasn't committed any crime by not being attracted to you. Its a normal phenomenon. You can't force people to like you against their wish, it won't work.

She hasn't done anything wrong here rather you have been the one tormenting yourself unecessarily by getting too close and emotional to someone whom you have no idea what they feel for you. And to think she even gave you a hint which was clear enough to let you know nothing for you, but you still wanted to go ahead until I advised you against it. Now you want to seek revenge or what exactly do you mean by "she's in for it"? My dear, drop it. Exert your energy on something else.

angry
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by aminusodiq(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2020
Den fu*ck her as a friend shocked

Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by MrCork: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Why?
Please dont do anything out of place. Ok? She hasn't committed any crime by not being attracted to you. Its a normal phenomenon. You can't force people to like you against their wish, it won't work.

She hasn't done anything wrong here rather you have been the one tormenting yourself unecessarily by getting too close and emotional to someone whom you have no idea what they feel for you. And to think she even gave you a hint which was clear enough to let you know nothing for you, but you still wanted to go ahead until I advised you against it. Now you want to seek revenge or what exactly do you mean by "she's in for it"? My dear, drop it. Exert your energy on something else.

000000000oooooooo God...YOU AGAIN!!!
Good morning Mrs advise the who planet..listen, we feddddup of yor booooring advise. Romance section is strictly for sexxx talk giving out punnny.....u don't like it hear..goto wwwwwwww.findMEaMAN.com(gaddddemit) sad

Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2020
favoryte33:
You no dey sleep?

Sleep kwa? When I have my online biz to attend to? No o. I gats hustle o. Or have you not heard, a little sleep, a little slumber tendeth to poverty? Ok. Be sleeping while others are busy making money.
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Celina did more than this nah... We were neighbors, she stylishly got herself close to me by always saying hi and stopping me to ask unnecessary questions. She'd giggle, laugh at everything I said, including the dumb ones.

Weeks later, she told me she liked me since the first day she saw me, when I asked her out she said no!, adding that though she thought of me everyday still we can't date

Ever since then, I subscribed to the popular quote "women are confused beings"

P. S: she never asked me for any material things, she gave me her attention freely.
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by bigboyugo: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Either you are still a kid or you are acting secondary school toasting method,someone have told you straight up to start treating her as your girl,why all those questions of having feelings or not

marttol:
wow... thanks boss...

She always feel comfortable around me...I tried playing with her hair today,she loves it...I tried treating her as a gf...no complain actually,but when I asked her last night that does she have feelings for me.. she said she only wants me as a friend...that's for this advice...I go do like that.
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Jaga22: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pls endeavor to register no scam legit. With the way the country is going u need something on the side. This is it!!!!!!! No payment only cash out.

https://share.influencercash.co/register.php?referral=Geoturbo1
thanks me later pls sign up and make 200$ a day no JOKE
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=Jewessgratitude post=85923720]

Sleep kwa? When I have my online biz to attend to? No o. I gats hustle o. Or have you not heard, a little sleep, a little slumber tendeth to poverty? Ok. what kinda biz is dat?oya show me d way.
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=favoryte33 post=85924800][/quote]

Na wa for you oo..I should tell you? Go and sleep.
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Na wa for you oo..I should tell you? Go and sleep.
You know i'm tripping for u secretely.oya share now,fine girl.
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
favoryte33:
You know i'm tripping for u secretely.oya share now,fine girl.

Stop it!
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Stop it!
What i do na? Is it a crime 2 admire someone again? oya,go call police.
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Ay04z(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mypeople2:
grin grin These days, dey nor dey ask a lady to be your babe.Just be acting and doing everything as if she is your girlfriend .
dat my style. If sheDon dey vex say u no check up on her. My bro. D puna is just a click away.
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by shomutuski(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
marttol:
wow... thanks boss...

Don't ask questions broo. You second guessing yourself naaa. It's like she's shit testing you and you keep failing..
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Mrmezico(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Am stil wondering d kind of men this nigeria is breeding 2day, a girl wave at u, u asked wht do u do, a girl shake hands wit u, u ask wht do u do, a girl smile u stil ask us wht do u do, very soon u wil be asking us if u re 2 breath or not wen a girl calls ur name....mumu
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by marttol: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2020
Mrmezico:
Am stil wondering d kind of men this nigeria is breeding 2day, a girl wave at u, u asked wht do u do, a girl shake hands wit u, u ask wht do u do, a girl smile u stil ask us wht do u do, very soon u wil be asking us if u re 2 breath or not wen a girl calls ur name....mumu
I no understand
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

She's not giving false hope cos she already told you. Shes only using you and since you're not putting up any resistance she'll only believe you're enjoying it hence she'll continue but if you dont want it. Then stop her the next time she tries it and tell her you have a girl friend and can't afford to be cheating on her, and see her reaction. But can you?

Just stop her from coming around you if she's not interested in a relationship with you as you are the one that is going to suffer it especially now that you know she doesn't have interest cos you'll start feeling unecessarily hurt and jealous. Which could lead you to do something despicable.

Avoid her!
girls and childish advice undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Mobree: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
marttol:
I don check am already...

But the girl go suffer for my hand o

Really? And what has she done wrong?
SMH..
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by marttol: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mobree:

Really? And what has she done wrong?
SMH..
nothing...gonna free her
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Mobree: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
marttol:
nothing...gonna free her

Please do. Thank you!
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Monaco2(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
marttol:

Is she single?!?
Is she a student or she is already working?!? Cause if she is a student it may b she just want ur money
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by marttol: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Monaco2:

Is she single?!?
Is she a student or she is already working?!? Cause if she is a student it may b she just want ur money
dating...
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by Monaco2(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
marttol:
dating...

Ok, how old is she?!?
Re: Is This Girl Mad??? by paix(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
marttol:
wow... thanks boss...

Then stop asking that stupid question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PICS: Lady Caught Red-handed Having Sex In The Bush With Her Neighbour’s Husband / Ladies Share Your Simping Experience / Sex Scandals Rock Nigeria Lng Bonny Ras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.