Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (83449 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Never Visit This Ashawo Brothel Alone At Night Or This Will Happen To You(photo) / Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
realokopi:
So you roll with guys that take tramadol?? shocked shocked Na tout be dat na.
Where have you been
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
I dey around na. grin
Thegeneralqueen:
Where have you been
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
realokopi:
I dey around na. grin
So you're soldier hmmmmm
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
grin grin why hmmm?
Thegeneralqueen:
So you're soldier hmmmmm
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
realokopi:
grin grin why hmmm?
Nothing
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Alright
Thegeneralqueen:
Nothing
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
realokopi:
Alright
k
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2020
Kilode?? grin
Thegeneralqueen:
sad
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
realokopi:
Kilode?? grin
Run along
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Meaning?? undecided
Thegeneralqueen:
Run along
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
realokopi:
Meaning?? undecided
You this soldier watin be your problem sad
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Are you okay?? No make me change am for you ooo...
Don't quote me and tell me rubbish... Stick to your lane.
Thegeneralqueen:
You this soldier watin be your problem sad
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
You're very very stupid. May thunder consume you and your generation. May your hate consume you. I'm forever above you and your generation. Worthless mud eating animal.
Take your family frustration far away from me; I am not the cause of your worthlessness. Go to your village and pour your frustration on your village witches and wizards.
Brainless monkey!!
Of course I can never be your type cos I'm highly above you.
Ugly looking love peddler.
Thegeneralqueen:
Ashawoooooo even on a death treat you can never be my type.....You this animal in human skin looking for who to ruin you're lucky i didn't see your soldier no. You would have been somewhere in miaduguri now serving your nation with hard Labour....just a call and you're finish
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
You're ruin.. You just don't know it yet but I believe you're already getting a glimpse of what is coming at you.
Only my boot would make your entire generation tremble.
Worthless piece of camel dung
Thegeneralqueen:
Ashawoooooo even on a death treat you can never be my type.....You this animal in human skin looking for who to ruin you're lucky i didn't see your soldier no. You would have been somewhere in miaduguri now serving your nation with hard Labour....just a call and you're finish
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
realokopi:
You're ruin.. You just don't know it yet but I believe you're already getting a glimpse of what is coming at you.
Only my boot would make your entire generation tremble.
Worthless piece of camel dung
Just tell me Wtf is your army no. Lemme place a call to end your miserable career.....You this backyard soldier tell me the barrack you're staying in jos lemme place a call to end your existence in the military try me and see if your family won't be at my door step begging me to have mercy on your miserable life......if no you're a man and a fearless soldier provide your army no. Or forever remain silent ashawo
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kai... I apologize to myself for undermining your stupidity and naivity. I initially thought you have as little as a termite size sense in you but you never cease to showcase your dumbness.
You're a pathetic clown. You obviously don't even know what you're saying. Jobless hoe. Do yourself a favor by engaging in something useful with your life.
As for calling me ashawo I bet you're calling me that cos you found out that I f*cked your mum. No apologies grin
Thegeneralqueen:
Just tell me Wtf is your army no. Lemme place a call to end your miserable career.....You this backyard soldier tell me the barrack you're staying in jos lemme place a call to end your existence in the military try me and see if your family won't be at my door step begging me to have mercy on your miserable life......if no you're a man and a fearless soldier provide your army no. Or forever remain silent ashawo
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
realokopi:
Kai... I apologize to myself for undermining your stupidity and naivity. I initially thought you have as little as a termite size sense in you but you never cease to showcase your dumbness.
You're a pathetic clown. You obviously don't even know what you're saying. Jobless hoe. Do yourself a favor by engaging in something useful with your life.
As for calling me ashawo I bet you're calling me that cos you found out that I f*cked your mum. No apologies grin
See this cone head spewing trash don't go and work on your low self-esteem dot dick
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
And you're praying to worship that dot d*ck but it's above you, dirty looking haggard malnourished ugly hoe
Thegeneralqueen:
See this cone head spewing trash don't go and work on your low self-esteem dot dick
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Yeecar(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
MJBOLT:
what has smoking got to do with responsibility?

Some girl's really amaze me with their extremely low IQ. Can you imagine her yard stick for measuring responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Yeecar(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nastofar:
His dick was so huge! I ran
How did you know that? You guys bleeped?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Yeecar(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
victorian:

Most ladies with this mentality tend to be very selfish.
You can't allow him bleeb you, you, you wouldn't still cook
For him.
What the hell do you have to offer the poor guy?!

Dont get me wrong cause im a great cook.

But how do a babe visit for the first time and u want her to cook?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Yeecar(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
victorian:

Dont get me wrong cause im a great cook.

But how do a babe visit for the first time and u want her to cook?
For him.
What the hell do you have to offer the poor guy?! Just sit down like Statue and eating like goblins?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by victorian(f): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Yeecar:

For him.
What the hell do you have to offer the poor guy?! Just sit down like Statue and eating like goblins?

I dont need his meals. Im well fed already.

So all he has to offer is dick? No meaningful comversations or ideas to share?

Make woman no poison u one day.
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Yeecar(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
victorian:

I dont need his meals. Im well fed already.

So all he has to offer is dick? No meaningful comversations or ideas to share?

Make woman no poison u one day.
Very typical naija girl mentality. Dont derail my post... Go back and read what i wrote up their before jumping to reply me.
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by victorian(f): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Yeecar:

Very typical naija girl mentality. Dont derail my post... Go back and read what i wrote up their before jumping to reply me.

Long throat for home made meals wont k.i.l.l u one day.

Glutton!

Dey look for naija babe to cook food for u upandan.

Im done with your f...ish brain and your rant. Run along boy.
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Yeecar(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
victorian:

Long throat for home made meals wont k.i.l.l u one day.

Glutton!

Dey look for naija babe to cook food for u upandan.

Im done with your f...ish brain and your rant. Run along boy.
Lol
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nastofar(f): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Yeecar:

How did you know that? You guys bleeped?
I'm a she.lolzzz I went to visit and I saw the anaconda and ran

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.