Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (83443 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Never Visit This Ashawo Brothel Alone At Night Or This Will Happen To You(photo) / Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Agricaddict(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Depends because

1. If it's a girl that wants sex and you can't tick, she ain't coming back

2. If it's a girl that loves freedom but you bother her, she ain't coming back

3. If it's a girl that loves intellectual reasoning but you are beneath her, she ain't coming back

4. If it's a girl that loves money but you are broke, she ain't coming back

5. If she's a shy type and you are shy too, she may not come back.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
na ordinary small fvck you dae fear

Dem dem
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Charleys: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
Knowing he smokes. I never seen a responsible Nigerian man that smoked

Click here to see responsible men that smoked, so you know you don't judge a book by its cover.

https://www.nairaland.com/3844234/why-should-start-smoking

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by SoNature(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Suspense12:
A lot of things can make a lady run from visiting a guy at home...things like the guy forcing himself on her, stylishly asking her to do some chores for you-wash clothes, plates, clean the house, cook.

But come to think of it, there was this lady that came to visit a friend of mine. The guy then asked her to cook when she said she was hungry. In short, she made a mess of the guy's kitchen. She was a lousy cook! And anytime she says she wants to come over, the guy go sharpaly disappear for house.

What is wrong with you guys?

Are you a lady?

Who asked for your opinion?

73 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Dande55: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
They all have intention of having sex with a girl.
So many are mad dogs, so it's better to stay home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by WalkerMichael(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:

Lol. You go Tey for there.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by PrinceMajestic: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Akpacha(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
depends ur definitions of responsible people. Obama smokes, shehu shagari, musa ya' adua used to smoke, would u say they are not responsible people?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by bluefilm: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
So una don finally carry this nonsense question from Rant HQ come land for the final dumping site wey be nairaland?

Tufiakwa. lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by TLION(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
. I dey weed here like this

26 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by bjgurl(f): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
The only thing in there head is s*x for the first time fah, it's not too decent for me, I can't date a guy whose intention is to f**k me on my first visit lmao

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by GlassDoctor1: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Okay.

If you have a crack or chip on your windshield and you happen to be reading this, do well to contact me on the numbers on my signature below. Cracks on windshield are very much repairable and the replacement cost saved with the help of a UV-aided modern technology. The earlier a crack or chip is repaired the better the result and the safer and healthier the windshield, as a professionally done glass repair ultimately ends any chance of a spread or further running of the crack in addition to restoring the windshield to a near perfect state without any sign of a damage.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Reichel99(f): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
I hate it when you visit a guy and before you know it he is touching you everywhere.

41 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Etizz: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
what has smoking got to do with responsibility?

Nigerian mentality.........most smokers even have enough money and well responsible than non smokers....but they don't know....

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Ladycewhy(f): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
He tried to force himself on me. Nigerian boys believe you coming to their house means license to fvck. Seems like a norm among men in this part of the world.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
vanida6:
hear em saying on d phone I will fvcck d bitcch wen she come today e did not notice I was closed cheesy nah my first and last visit be dat ooh
what is wrong with that? Who do you want him to Bleep?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
if I visit a guy, there are somethings that will determine if I will come back or not

1. neatness
2. hospitality
3. body response

41 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by PrinceMajestic: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
u know hw many Nigerian president smoke n even smoked weed? Your govnors, senators n most politicians all smoke. So are they not responsible because the rule u n run ur civic life? Very foolish to condemn a man for smoking, what bout a man who doesn't smoke but will easily rape n kill u

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Kobicove(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
vanida6:
hear em saying on d phone I will fvcck d bitcch wen she come today e did not notice I was closed cheesy nah my first and last visit be dat ooh

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by andrewbaba44: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=85917544]
what has smoking got to do with responsibility?

[/quote

You dey mind am?

Very poor mentality

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by TheSourcerer: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Just say ur lookin for a decent guy that don't smoke.. there are so many guys out there hustling and smoke. Nigerian mentality is so obscure.. I don't get it
Nollywood
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Etizz:

Nigerian mentality.........most smokers even have enough money and well responsible than non smokers....but they don't know....
which most smokers? Almost all criminals and thugs in the street smokes and drink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by drlaykay(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
A lady once told me I am the first guy she visited who never attempted to lure her into sex.

19 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by TheSourcerer: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
Na Dem
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by GlassDoctor1: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Happy Sunday.
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by TheSourcerer: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
vanida6:
I take it you were the biitch closed
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nastofar(f): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
His dick was so huge! I ran

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by MarianaTrench: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
bjgurl:
The only thing in there head is s*x for the first time fah, it's not too decent for me, I can't date a guy whose intention is to f**k me on my first visit lmao

So you expect him to be looking at you like a photo album? grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Taah

Smoking has no associate with being responsible!

Not a lot of people smoke, but lots ain’t even responsible!

Make I tell you one coded truth!

About 70% of the most responsible men in the whole world are smokers!

Where did u get that useless statistic from angry

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by ebenope(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
vanida6:
lolx make I fear ooh,,, men's no dey chill dis days tongue
If it's big dck you gonna stay?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by bankulizer: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Aadiana:
Small dick
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.