Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano (64659 Views)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
madridguy:
Thanks and God bless you.

Be deceiving yourself there.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
nonsense!! Did they ask anybody to come for questioning when 14 yr old girls were marrying old men?

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Ustec: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
The sheriffs in the north are really on top of their game,
Interesting and buharic.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is so amazing. 22 year old man dating a 46year old woman..
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Mjpem23(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=85917890]

https://dailynigerian.com/hisbah-quizzes-american-woman-planning-to-marry-kano-man/

[/quote
If the woman fail their quizez are they going to stop the boy from marrying?
North with their religion extremism.
Am I not a Muslim as well?
I'm from Kwara state, Christians Muslims are living here peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ojeifo12:
*TOP NOTCH FINISHED 4 BEDROOM FULLY DETACHED DUPLEX WITH BQ IN PHASE 2 CREEK AVENUE COURT LEKKI*
*Brand New
*Bigger Sitting room than Phase 1*
*Seperate Dinning Area*
*Bigger Master bedroom and rooms*
*The finishing better than that of Phase 1*
*Each duplex has it own Gate*
*Is already on existing interlocked road*
*Solar Light*
*All rooms ensuite
*2 Sitting rooms
*4 Bedroom
*BQ
*6 Toilets/Bath
*Cars Parking Space
*POP ceiling
*Fitted kitchen
*Gas cooker
*Oven
*Smoke Extractor
*24 hours Security
*Borehole Water
*Security Guards
*Fully interlocked compound
*Tarred and interlocked road from the expressway
*Top notch luxury!
~Actual Price: ₦70m~
*Special Promo Price:* ₦60m Outright
*4 Months flexible payments plan:* Minimum Initial deposit ₦20m and spread balance within 3 months. Total ₦61m.
This is an Awesome Offer.
*Grab it now or you will miss it!*
*For Inspection and Purchase, contact; 07.0.16.796.954
If you want genuine people to purchase, you will advertise and pay Seun for front page or other social media platforms.

You use money to get money. Instead of spamming the page off topic. No one will take you serious and legitimate.

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Cantonese: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
So are they trying to find out if it is morally right for the young man to marry the lady? By the way this Hisbah are they agents if morality? Even the lady was made to cover her hair. What are they truly trying to prove?

So even Hisbah has the right to intervene in people's personal affairs like this and yet the organisers of Hisbah are saying no to Amotekun.

I wonder if truly the north of this country will move to the next level of civilisation with such organisations and leaders.

Now are they not going to put sand sand inside the boy's garri? If the American embassy reject the boy's visa application people will blame Trump without knowing the religious zealots have used this organisation to spoil the boy's chances.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by olax02(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Committed my foot... Cross over to US my guy and enjoy real life. cool

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Mjpem23(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
olasaad:

The last time I checked the number of southerners involved in crime in US is more than the northerners.

So you haven't stop checking names?
It's all good if this is the way you want to be living your lives.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Stanzar7: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
post=85918741:
Just imagine the tribal bashing going on on this thread already.

Shey na like dis we go dey dey everyday for dis country?

Why so much hate and bile.

And these are the same sets of people kicking against xenophobia.

It is well o!

U r the chief tribal bigot in this forum
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by lagdmark(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
nengibo:
Hisbah is Legal, declaration of sharia state is legal, Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists and should be given land in all states of the federation. APC!!!! change
The north just need 3 people like Tinubu, in SW, SE & SS then the North will have Nigeria all to themselves without opposition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by thundafire: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
sarrki:

Try and understand

America is a free world

It’s allowed

The guy himself will clear his doubt when him see mene mene Terkel lufasin
wetin be mene mene Terkel lufasin
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by tityboi: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by onyxo76(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
nengibo:
Hisbah is Legal, declaration of sharia state is legal, Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists and should be given land in all states of the federation. APC!!!! change
na your 2 plots of land dem go collect
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by ItooWorWor(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
perdollar:
they must have commanded the woman to convert. I hate Islam bc it stands for hypocrisy. they r like d Pharisees.
Command who Dem de mad, if dem try dat shit! Trump go just nuke Kano

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Adam00(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:
“...So they advised me to be committed to my religion when we finally settle in the US,”

Same religion that has infested him with poverty in Kano is what they’re advising him to be committed to in US
Trump would just deport him immediately!!

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
So hisbah police is legal? Nawa o
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by nkemdi89(f): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
That is a nice move, it will increase her confidence in the young man, besides prophet mohammed wife was 20 years older than him.

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by lemonys(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Is it islamically wrong for a woman to marry a younger man?

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Osidazz19: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
olasaad:

The last time I checked the number of southerners involved in crime in US is more than the northerners.

I dont even know of a single Northerner that had been deported from the US, but I know of a lot of blodas that have been sent back due to one crime or the other.
Good answer for that swine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by friendl: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
This Lady even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Myhusband(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
uselessness at its peak!

so I have to involve some clowns about my decision, this is sick

if Hisbah fight immorality then why is girl child marriage still existing in North? why is almajiri system still in existence

I mean why can't they use the useless Hibah to reduce out of school kids in north if they're not scammer

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Times have changed indeed, this is good...... Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by skelotovic: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Automatic green card calling
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Myhusband(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
post=85918708:
23 and 46. Their happiness is all that matters tho. If that makes them happy. They should enjoy their lives. Happiness is relative.

on behalf of all of us? I'm waiting for the verse

yeyenatu
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by FriendNG: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
fk002:
The guy doesn't have a say of his own, because he is still under the jurisdiction of his parents. The age doesn't really matter.

But the father must agree and the woman must also agree to the terms and conditions of the father.

Had it been the guy is independent then there won't be all this Hisbah invitation.

I have watch the video of the father speaking. He said he has involved sss already to do background check for him.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Slymonster(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
caprini1:
Can yiu help someone build the exact house i am seeing?

Yes
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Americanboy35: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
The Lady is still pretty tho at her age
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by caprini1: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Slymonster:

Yes
Dude, na Ojeifo12 i ask na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.