Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano (64680 Views)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Arijude(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
olasaad:

The last time I checked the number of southerners involved in crime in US is more than the northerners.
it's because northerners don't go there in numbers like southerners
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by linearity: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
One thought Hisbah called them to read the riot act, since it against Islam for a Muslim to marry a Christian.

The hustle must be real!
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by bilulu(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
olasaad:

You won't know because they are not involved in crimes like you guys OPONU
Very funny, the only one I remembered was that one that wanted to bomb plane, remember him? That's what you guys re known for. No start thinking of freeing ursef from bondage. Be there doing slaves follow men.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
awon oponu ayirada dey have hisbah buh dont want us to have amotekun what is d work of hisbah ? those ewu dat look like terrorist.
twa
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please I can chat very well but I don't know how to get all this oyibo for facebook help a brother I just want true foreign love
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Yusman316(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
ivolt:

The number of Americans involved crime in the US is more than Nigerians and even Africans.
What a revelation!
All criminals are not the same, you can't compare a fraudster with a terrorist.
Of course not. A terrorist can kill or injure many at a time while a fraudster can cripple thousands at a go
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Exodora: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
sarrki:

https://dailynigerian.com/hisbah-quizzes-american-woman-planning-to-marry-kano-man/

Aboki na Aboki oooo, from the way he is seating is that how he is going to wife that woman old enough to be his grandmother . Somebody should help that nigga with some timetable oooo. Be he go .....
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by AmDayo: 12:08am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

Try and understand

America is a free world

It’s allowed

The guy himself will clear his doubt when him see mene mene Terkel lufasin

now you know America is a free world.... But you dare not be free in your Arabs countries them.

you people will go to other people country and claim your way of life are guided with Islamic law ,you will permitted freely to practice..Here comes your Arabs world others can't even breath talk or less of practising what they believed in.

so where is the sham tolerance you are preaching........... mtcheew
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by supercase1(m): 12:17am On Jan 20, 2020
nengibo:
Hisbah is Legal, declaration of sharia state is legal, Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists and should be given land in all states of the federation. APC!!!! change
U are officially mad
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by supercase1(m): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2020
Jesse25:
Please I can chat very well but I don't know how to get all this oyibo for facebook help a brother I just want true foreign love
u no read where the post said "on Instagram" Facebook na hustlers full am!!! !try out Twitter or dating sites both paid and free if u are really serious!!!!!
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by y3mi(m): 1:57am On Jan 20, 2020
aariwa:
The lady don enter trouble.An hausa man is not ready to work anywhere ,not to talk of the US work culture that is very demanding. She go soon find out
WTF you saying ignoramus, what about Ahmed Musa and Jelani Aliyu??
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by nengibo: 2:50am On Jan 20, 2020
Tamkurou:

Yh. There are Ijaws in SW.
A nimi, bukuroma
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by TruthSpeaker: 3:35am On Jan 20, 2020
Who go give am the USA visa? What is their business any way?
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by chrisdstar: 4:36am On Jan 20, 2020
olasaad:

The last time I checked the number of southerners involved in crime in US is more than the northerners.

Have any southerner made headline like Abdulmutallab?
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 20, 2020
supercase1:

u no read where the post said "on Instagram" Facebook na hustlers full am!!! !try out Twitter or dating sites both paid and free if u are really serious!!!!!
OK thanks I we try it
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Mouthgag: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2020
Davash222:
“...So they advised me to be committed to my religion when we finally settle in the US,”

Same religion that has infested him with poverty in Kano is what they’re advising him to be committed to in US
Trump would just deport him immediately!!
Shut up and stop thinking like a fool.
Are there no Muslims in white house?
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by gbemishile: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2020
Xisnin:

He is not a boy.
An 18-year-old is already an adult and can choose whoever they want to marry.
The extremist hisbah organization are harassing the boy because of his fiancee's religion or lack of.
He is above 18 and still lives with his parents so he has little say in it
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Xisnin(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2020
gbemishile:

He is above 18 and still lives with his parents so he has little say in it
The law is clear, it is about age not who he lives with.
If the parent doesn't want the relationship, they are free to expel him into the arms of his lover.
An adult remains an adult.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by orisa37: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Unnecessary Violation of The Couple's Fundamental Human Rights.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by orisa37: 11:06am On Jan 20, 2020
Sharia is suitable for Husbandry. The Hausa/Fulanis know nothing about HUMAN RIGHTS. Sharia is only good in Feudalism.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jesse25:
quote me lemme just help you with a site to get them. Facebook no dey work o
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Keepem:
Please what the name of the site
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Keepem:
Please what the name of the site... Thanks
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by paix(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
nengibo:
Hisbah is Legal, declaration of sharia state is legal, Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists and should be given land in all states of the federation. APC!!!! change
Maybe that's why the Yorubas want a similar thing in their area, the AMOTEKUN.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jesse25:

Please what the name of the site... Thanks
well, which sites have you tried
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Keepem:
well, which sites have you tried
Just facebook
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jesse25:

Just facebook
no, first try tagged.com
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Keepem:
no, first try tagged.com
OK thanks
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Keepem:
no, first try tagged.com
Guy am just seeing only Nigerians is it because I put Nigerian as my location and also they is still subscription plan please I need any one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.