Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid (4061 Views)

Girl Confesses Sleeping With Her Cousin And Having Feelings For Him / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares (2) (3) (4)

Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by Legenddrizzle: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
A 14 year old Nigerian girl Identified as Tinuke Ajenufuja has confessed of sleeping with her Biological father.

According to her, she has been sleeping with her father for long and can’t stop the evil act.

Narrating to the story, She said: “I’ve been sleeping with my father since I was 14 years old and I can’t love any other man again I am Tinuke Ajenufuja. I hail from Ekiti state where I have two elder brothers and one elder sister.

“My father is Mr. Samuel Ajenufuja. I love going out with my father and taking a bath with my father. One faithful day, my father and I went for an outing. On getting home back, we couldn’t meet my mum and my elder ones at home”.

“That’s where it all started. My father said he wants to go and have his bath. I told him we should bath together which he agreed on. On getting to the bathroom, I touched my father d.i.k with the hope that he would hit my hand but he doesn’t.

Read Full Article:
https://www.sowhatcomesnext.xyz/why-i-cant-stop-sleeping-with-my-father-14yr-old-nigerian-girl-confesses-video/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by budaatum: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Perhaps it's the father who needs to stop raping his gullible 14 year old daughter. Though now that she's called him out the authorities might end up castrating him.

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by Tinububalls: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
AJENFONJA TINUBE
YOU'RE A CHILD OF DOOM.
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tinububalls:
AJENFONJA TINUBE
YOU'RE A CHILD OF DOOM.

How you take spell her name? undecided

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by Holybaddo: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Fake News cool

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by Kingozymandias(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
We know them. If you check on her social media now you will see on jagaban I stand. Jagaban 2023 , Tinubu for president.

These are the sort of people Tinubu supporters are made up of...

Oya they will soon stsrt crying over my comment now grin

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by pointblank247(m): 3:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Some one some where will still say that agbado is a healthy food.
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by Lee99: 3:37am On Sep 27, 2022
NCAN verified... I thought afonjas weren't into such acts lmfao
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by Wilson500: 3:53am On Sep 27, 2022
This country needs more psychiatric hospitals
Because many are mad but few are roaming
Mad People Everywhere
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by UrPapa: 4:45am On Sep 27, 2022
Tinububalls:
AJENFONJA TINUBE
YOU'RE A CHILD OF DOOM.
If we check now, na gally gally hotel dem born u… ur mom and sisters are probably raided the last time police went there but it doesn’t bother you
Anyways here is the link Incase you are back to ur senses and u want to trace ur mom
https://www.nairaland.com/7213790/gally-gally-hotel-world-teenage

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by shortIGBOman: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2022
If na Amaka be her name, I won't be suprised. grin

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by Fahvvy: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Please castrate that man asap angry...

Pedophiles are one of the most disgusting sets of people, gosh!!! I hate pedophiles angry ..
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by omocuteynoni: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2022
budaatum:
Perhaps it's the father who needs to stop raping his gullible 14 year old daughter. Though now that she's called him out the authorities might end up castrating him.
did u read anything bout rape there?
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Wakanda nasty news is this?
Fake or real? People are sick and abused .

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by budaatum: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2022
omocuteynoni:
did u read anything bout rape there?

I don't need to read anything about rape there before deciding the father is raping his 14 year old!

But why are you asking? Do you have a 14 year old daughter?

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by omocuteynoni: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2022
budaatum:

I don't need to read anything about rape there before deciding the father is raping his 14 year old!

But why are you asking? Do you have a 14 year old daughter?
if I have u want to come rape her?

Learn to read b4 u comment, simple.
Essay shouldn't b difficult for u
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by budaatum: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2022
omocuteynoni:

No I don't want to come rape your daughter. Are you having sex with her yourself? Because if you are you are raping her!

My opinion stands as written. If you don't like it write your own, but perhaps learn to write before you start telling others to read or what their comments should be!

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by kelspinall(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2022
na 2 $#00T both of una dey hungry person.. disgrace
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by omocuteynoni: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2022
budaatum:

No I don't want to come rape your daughter. Are you having sex with her yourself? Because if you are you are raping her!

My opinion stands as written. If you don't like it write your own, but perhaps learn to write before you start telling others to read or what their comments should be!
u write well, but no b every body when answer d question answer well
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by budaatum: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2022
omocuteynoni:
u write well, but no b every body when answer d question answer well

It was not an exam that anyone has to "answer well", and people are entitled to freely express their own opinions. But thank you all the same. Though many will disagree.

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by budaatum: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
omocuteynoni, I assume you'd disagree with my interpretation here too. Do note that almost everyone will agree with you

It's called, using one's own mind, a skill one develops from learning to do this with this.
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by nickyj19: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

How you take spell her name? undecided
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by etrange: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
omocuteynoni:

Lol... your naivety is loud. Sleeping with an underage person is statutory rape. The adult is the rapist and the kid is the victim.

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by budaatum: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
etrange:

Lol... your naivety is loud. Sleeping with an underage person is statutory rape. The adult is the rapist and the kid is the victim.

Give him credit for being funny, at least.

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by NNTR: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
budaatum:

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid by Acehart: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Legenddrizzle:
A 14 year old Nigerian girl Identified as Tinuke Ajenufuja has confessed of sleeping with her Biological father.

“My father is Mr. Samuel Ajenufuja. I love going out with my father and taking a bath with my father. One faithful day, my father and I went for an outing. On getting home back, we couldn’t meet my mum and my elder ones at home”.

“That’s where it all started. My father said he wants to go and have his bath. I told him we should bath together which he agreed on. On getting to the bathroom, I touched my father d.i.k with the hope that he would hit my hand but he doesn’t.

Read Full Article:
https://www.sowhatcomesnext.xyz/why-i-cant-stop-sleeping-with-my-father-14yr-old-nigerian-girl-confesses-video/

She made the first move. The man sha!!!

There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies / I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real / She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back