Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic (33948 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Apc’s Direct Primary Ploy By Buhari To Rig 2019 Elections, PDP Alleges / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
No sir! I beg to disagree.

The governors getting legal backing could not take more than three days if the matter was considered urgent or very important.Those whom you think would have stopped it then are now going to do half the job were Amotoekun given legal backing, lati ile!

I honestly see some powerful Yoruba politicians working underground to undermine it.

There will always be Judas in every group of twelve, so it is not surprising that there might be some leaders who are working hard to jeopardize the security initiative.

I want you to understand that there is an intelligent unit behind the WNSN which gave birth to Amotekun.

They have access to security reports that even most Nigerian politicians don't.

If they have done it this way, they probably saw that which the ordinary man on the streets did not see.

No matter how much the North brays like a donkey about to be slaughtered, Amotekun is here to stay.

The governors have set the stone rolling that I suspect even they can't stop it anymore if they wanted to. The people want it. And the will of the people will be done.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by CharlotteFlair: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
FrLukas:

There will always be Judas in every group of twelve, so it is not surprising that there might be some leaders who are working hard to jeopardize the security initiative.

I want you to understand that there is an intelligent unit behind the WNSN which gave birth to Amotekun.

They have access to security reports that even most Nigerian politicians don't.

If they have done it this way, they probably saw that which the ordinary man on the streets did not see.

No matter how much the North brays like a donkey about to be slaughtered, Amotekun is here to stay.

The governors have set the stone rolling that I suspect even they can't stop it anymore if they wanted to. The people want it. And the will of the people will be done.
Ok o. Weldone.

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by EzeCanada: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lipscomb:
You should work on the use of English language first before you start against amotekun. You can't write the name correctly and i doubt your ability to pronounce it correctly.

Why? Am I English ni
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Tranquillity360: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oshigun:

This is the problem. You people don't have the expansive mind and vision of Yorubas exemplified by the leadership and achievements of Awolowo that is still unrivalled today. When Awolowo launched free education, was the SW an independent nation called Oodua Republic back then or still under Nigeria?

It is you SE, SS and North who have shackled yourselves mentally by linking regional autonomy inextricably with the physical break-up and demarcation of Nigeria. Yorubas can be in Nigeria, forge their own independent lives, and effectively turn their back on other Nigerians if we conclude this is what we have to do. We won't be slaves to fighting for physical secession we know others may use 200 years to deny us because of touted population superiority.

If you are wise and have ever being in a relation with an independent-minded person then you will know it is not until a man or woman leaves your house before you appreciate they are no longer your husband/wife and no longer interested in being with you. If Yorubas are truly fed up of Nigeria, and I believe the wrong handling of Amotekun can cause this, then I will see how the rest of you can force us to interact with you.
You are just ranting.

if other southern tribes are also against this your Amotekun,by now it would have been dead.

If i may ask,why are you guys afraid of physical break up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
But my question is, why didn't the governors get legal backing of their state assemblies before rolling out?

Why create such a lacuna for the opposers to latch on, why put the cart before the horse?

IPOB WAS PROSCRIBED AND TAGGED A TERRORRIS GROUP BEFORE THEY WENT TO COURT TO GET BACKING

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by CharlotteFlair: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
IPOB WAS PROSCRIBED AND TAGGED A TERRORRIS GROUP BEFORE THEY WENT TO COURT TO GET BACKING
Ipob is different from Amotoekun in composition and mission.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by JeffreyD1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
A happy new day to you all. My name is Jeffrey and I am based here in Abuja please everyone I am looking for any job related to Receptionist, Sales Representative, Office Assistant, Car Uber Driving, Driver job, Computer front desk staff, or any job relating to my O'level educational background. I have my SSCE and my computer certified certificate. I'm in my 20s and strong enough to do anything and do it well. Though I am here in Abuja ready to relocate anywhere if the job is not around here as long as accommodation will be provided. Help a brother with a job, please. Thanks and God bless you as you reply.

Here is my number 0903 075 3981
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by delishpot: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Fear dey catch them ni? They fear that the South can now have a militia to fight back. Its all good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
we are tired of you sending your boys off uniform to come and kill us in disguise, those killing us are trained, some are even in military uniform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by dallyemmy: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
Marriage na by force?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Kylekent59: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
I saw some group of men and women gathered under high tension, with an inscription, " Oduduwa ni awa"

Don't know what that means.

I am happy I have a house in my state, I am currently in my house here in lagos.

No matter what, I still get alternative if things get worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by 12345baba(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Childish thoughts from a supposed elder statesman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by hush15: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sunky200:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/amotekun-ploy-to-declare-oduduwa-republic-balarabe-musa-ex-kaduna-governor/

Na wa o. When this thing was still infancy stage, nobody complained. They even watched the launching and days after, everything was still good. Amotekun even wanted to create their own problem by not paying well to the extent the media reported it was paying 11600 but the minimum should be 50k for sincerity of purpose. Then one day, AGF spoke about the constitutionality of Amotekun and the world never rested again. If you ask me, The AGF should be arrested for hate speech and causing divide in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
EzeCanada:
Omotuken this. Omotuken that. Omotuken here. Omotuken there. Who is this Omotuken if I may ask?

Na your village king if I may say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Kylekent59: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

Same IPod that decided to protest with you guys on behalf of Sowore's illegal detention by PMB, the whole yorubas took to their hills on sighting the police and left only the poor IPOB guy grin grin

IPOB strong oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by idonhammer: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Idiot
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
on so many occasions we arrested book haram members, the north has rewarded the boko haram for their gallantry in kill us and set them free.

how do you set free killers!!! but you have hisbah , we no longer believed they are just only herdsmen, beside FG licensed their Ak47, military ID was found on attack scene in plateau state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by frankcell(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
If they want oduduwa let them have it,what’s all this self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Bobyro: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Earlystar698:
Northern Nigeria
Lmaoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Digitalcreator(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Am not a yoruba guy o..but..
This move to battle insecurities against bandits and herdsmen is a good one... Am still Waiting for my people in delta to wake up...
They call themselves the big heart.. All those chiefs collecting money and looking the other way.. Judgement is coming..
Amotekun pls move forward. We need to feel safe in our own land..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by ojih122: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Make I hear word jare. What about the Hisbah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Advocate500: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
But my question is, why didn't the governors get legal backing of their state assemblies before rolling out?

Why create such a lacuna for the opposers to latch on, why put the cart before the horse?

who are the opposers? The northern region have hisbab nobody oppose them, they have sharia I have not seen anybody complain about it, is Nigeria meant for a particular region?

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
really enjoying this husband and wife quarrel
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by victorazyvictor(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Any problem with that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Reference(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Even a hitherto respected elder statesman like Balarabe Musa is getting soiled in the ethnic mudpit... this government has done perverse damage to the best this country has to offer... too bad. What a time to live in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
EzeCanada:
Omotuken this. Omotuken that. Omotuken here. Omotuken there. Who is this Omotuken if I may ask?

He is the nightmare of the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by ThiagoKid(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
I dont know how this "Amotekun" of a thing is giving some people sleepless night sadI dont know how this "Amotekun" of a thing is giving some people sleepless night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by robosky02(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Amotekun is yoruba name for a cheetah
Due to its swiftness, agility and perceptive ability, a coalition of south west governors formed a security outfit to battle the menace of banditry, herdsmen destroying people's farm, kidnapping etc

But you see these Northern touts shouting think Yoruba people are as wicked as they are, so they are tagging the operation amotekun all sort of names they deem fit for it.

They want to be in control of every region, and do anything they like without being questioned...

The north have sharia law the south didn't oppose
The north have hisbah police the south didn't oppose
The north have civilian jtf carry ak47 among others, the south didn't complain

Now just operation amotekun from the south, they are crying like demented fools... The fact that they are apprehensive will make this amotekun a success at all cost...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Esseite:

Igbo are 100% in support of anything that would secure lives and properties..
leave the fool... as if the kidnapp on Ore road are mainly hausa and yourouba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Ournolly: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Earlystar698:
Northern Nigeria
Funny you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by TemmyT002(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Who the heck is this one?
From what I read here, he could not even justify the formation of the Civilian JTF in the North or even the Hisbah too.
Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi / Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.