Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic (33945 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Apc’s Direct Primary Ploy By Buhari To Rig 2019 Elections, PDP Alleges / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by abodundef: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
I am disappointed in this man call Balarabe Musa. I thought he is more sensible than this. How could he join the band wagon of those people condemning Amotekun? Anyway, Amotekun has come to stay. Legality issues will be taking care of in the weeks to come and they shall be silenced for ever. We must secure the Yoruba land and this is good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
It is not by force to be one country!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by middlebelter(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
The Northern politicians are speaking in unity against Amotekun, the SW are 100% ready to pursue it, the SEis watching with keen interest hoping it will snowball into crisis and the international communities are willing to do business as usual.
We are however asking the fundamental questions why is the North not happy with Odudua Republic or Biafra Republic? Is it because successive military regime has been in their favour to the detriment of the South?
If they don't want breakup, they must be ready to consent to restructuring and a Complete review of military imposed constitution that give them u fair advantage over the South.
Balarabe Musa, I am not surprised with your position.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by gazza07(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Buhari please crush amotekun already!! Haba! That stuff is illegal, unconstitutional and unpatriotic.

One Nigeria must stand
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Marine54:
THE FEDERAL IS ALLIANCE B/W NORTH AND SOUTHWEST.... SE AND SS has no business supporting The so called amotekun, because the southwest brought this mess upon themself. I could remember vividly, in 2015 how the shouting, sai baba to spite the igbos and the southsouth. And 2019 4+4... Now why trying to shield themself from the evil they deliberately brought upon us...

my brother tribalism na disease !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by GlassDoctor1: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,
Many people are oblivious of the fact that cracked windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a cracked windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%). That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.
Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass repair technician for just a token.
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by orisa37: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Demented Fools CORRECT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Meliann: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Marine54:
THE FEDERAL IS ALLIANCE B/W NORTH AND SOUTHWEST.... SE AND SS has no business supporting The so called amotekun, because the southwest brought this mess upon themself. I could remember vividly, in 2015 how the shouting, sai baba to spite the igbos and the southsouth. And 2019 4+4... Now why trying to shield themself from the evil they deliberately brought upon us...

It's people like you giving igbos the bad name they're known for today. You're advised to keep the hatred in your family house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Dagrace01(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
EzeCanada:

I don't think so. If Omotuken stands for Cheetah, What is Etan in Yoruba then?

Please can anyone tell me who this Omotuken really is?
Amotekun means Leopard not cheetah

2 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Trump2020: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Marine54:
Shatap Dia, we from the East is behind Amotekun.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by justuschi50: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Y are the north worried about Amotekun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by orisa37: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
crownwealth:
Chai Barber!

Barber is Castrated. Can't bleep his Cow anymore.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
gazza07:
Buhari please crush amotekun already!! Haba! That stuff is illegal, unconstitutional and unpatriotic.

One Nigeria must stand

i dey fear for this country
people from another country get right to come to your towns . burning ,kidnapping for ransom ,killing ,raping citizens of Nigeria and all these people coming out now talking rubbish said nothing !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Blackking98(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Immhotep Lzaa
Northerners since amotekun was declared below grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by orisa37: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sunky200:
improve security around your home will definitely make the thieves angry

see them running their mouth anyhow with no logical and rational points

Demented Fools.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by orisa37: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
EzeCanada:

I don't think so. If Omotuken stands for Cheetah, What is Etan in Yoruba then?

Please can anyone tell me who this Omotuken really is?

Your Mother's Name.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by bjgurl(f): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
I'm waiting for what the federal government will say on dis, importantly in a situation whereby Amotekun come to stay, the government will still use it as a plot to jeopardize the interest of it's citizen, na Nigeria we dey.
Thank God the southern are awaken to this development, Amotekun has come to stay
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless Oduduwa Republic

No evil eyes of Northerners we befall us

DON'T QUOTE ME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Meliann: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
EzeCanada:

Who told you Omotuken is for protection of lives and property? This same Omotuken that you see today will be used to extort monies from Ndi Igbo in the SW and for other sinister motives tomorrow just like LASTMA in Lagos.

"What an old man can see sitting down, a young man can't see even if he climbs the highest iroko tree"

Come to think of it... " where are the cows?"

Shut up child of Hate. If extortion is your greatest fear, then tell your people to leave the southwest. You're a bastard for spreading hate. This is the period we're trying to see how the south can re-unite, yet you're here posting divisive texts.

You must come from a very bad, sad and bitter family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by tityboi: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lol
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
I commend our governors in the Southwest for that initiative. No matter the criticisms, it will still exist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
What is this gworo chewing,dirty descendant of cross border bandit and fanatic saying ? Amotekun a decoy ? You and your entire household are mad if you think you have the capacity to stop us if we want out of Nigeria.

Amotekun is our indigenous security system that operates on the strengths of Yoruba/African native technology that's well blended with western ones to curb criminality and its tendencies in our land. It is a foolproof security arrangement that will secure and redefine security of lives and properties of our people and other Nigerians that live and conduct legitimate business on our land.

Believe it or not,the key to the breaking up of this country irreconcilably is in the hands of the Oodua descendants. We only need to press a button and boom Nigeria is gone forever ! We are not ready yet to do away with our Nigerian dream ; we still believe in Nigeria. If however, any F-L from Futa njalon believes he/she can dictate to us how to live our lives and ensure our security, we will not hesitate to do the needful. There is nothing not negotiable about the unity of Nigeria.

Babarabe,if your people ,Hausa have submitted their lives and destinies to the known hegemonic nature of the fulanis, please don't try to spread your stupidity to our part of the country as we are far superior ,in terms of everything, to your conquerors and we won't bow or give in to any nonsense.

To hell with you and your cowardly and very weak Hausa people that allowed these aliens to assume position of importance in this part of Africa. Yoruba are not weak like your Hausa people. Fulanis can't dominate us

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Dbiz1111(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Arewa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by CuriousX: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ereolamide:
Why are these northerners jittery?

They don't want to loose the oil in the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Trump2020: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yet, most northern states where Buhari enjoys nearly 90% support have one form of Vigilante militia or the other trying to protect them from criminal activities. So why not the South West.

Meanwhile, nobody ask specifically for the help of igbos. They are simply looking for alliance to fight their own battles.
Alliance kee you. We have been fighting our battles since ages without your help.

The best state vigilantee service in this shityhole is Bakassi of Aba known as Abia State Vigilante Service.

We have Anambra Vigilante Group, Forest Guard knows Enugu.

When we formed all these the Northern fools didn't say pim because they know we won't even respond to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by tiredoflife(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:
Timely arrival and good thinking by the SW. Balarabe, don't worry, Amotekun would be ratified by the states' House of Assemblies. Again, what's all these paranoia of Nigeria breaking up because a vulnerable group said they want to secure their abode?

The free oil the north feeds on is the real fear
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by YungMillionaire: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You should remember that the IG was present at the launching of amotekun. The govt had no problems with it until miyetti allah started their noise about it. That's when the govt bought into their song

Nigerian government is a government of Fulani herdsmen by Fulani herdsmen for Fulani herdsmen. These people killed thousands in Benue-Plateau alone. Not a single person was arrested. If you want to know who rules you don't look any further.

I am happy this Amotekun issue has come up. It is exposing many things I have been suspecting for years.

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Trump2020: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Marine54:
Bros, don't trust these people, the're back stabber, remember what happen in 1966 and 2015.
We trust them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by airminem(f): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
jantofubu:

Amotekun is yoruba name for a cheetah
Due to its swiftness, agility and perceptive ability, a coalition of south west governors formed a security outfit to battle the menace of banditry, herdsmen destroying people's farm, kidnapping etc

But you see these Northern touts shouting think Yoruba people are as wicked as they are, so they are tagging the operation amotekun all sort of names they deem fit for it.

They want to be in control of every region, and do anything they like without being questioned...

The north have sharia law the south didn't oppose
The north have hisbah police the south didn't oppose
The north have civilian jtf carry ak47 among others, the south didn't complain

Now just operation amotekun from the south, they are crying like demented fools... The fact that they are apprehensive will make this amotekun a success at all cost...
NorthSharp blaze
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by YungMillionaire: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Why the Northerners always afraid cheesy angry angry of dividing this country?
Because their agenda is complete domination of the entire country. From the desert to the coast.
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
they way the northerners are responding to this amotekun is scary.... they seems to be afraid of division of all the 3 major group....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Blackking98:
Immhotep Lzaa
Northerners since amotekun was declared below grin
These pictures cannot be unseen grin

Cc greenback sarrki Yarimo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Hottdawgg: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
This idiot Balarabe likes to think he understands politics. But he doesn't which is why he was impeached as a Governor. He should be declared persona non granta in the Yoruba states

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu / Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.