Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic (33950 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Apc’s Direct Primary Ploy By Buhari To Rig 2019 Elections, PDP Alleges / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
abodundef:
I am disappointed in this man call Balarabe Musa. I thought he is more sensible than this. How could he join the band wagon of those people condemning Amotekun? Anyway, Amotekun has come to stay. Legality issues will be taking care of in the weeks to come and they shall be silenced for ever. We must secure the Yoruba land and this is good.
I'm not surprised. that's fulani for you. Did you not hear Buhari say a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north? I have a copy of the newspaper in my house till today.They're one-sided just like a herd of sheep. They all go in one direction regardless of their position or status in the society, no single sense of reasoning in them.

3 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by kayjay69(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
You have made your point. Now can we forge ahead in a bid to get us all what we want. Casting stones and pointing accusing fingers has never gotten anyone anywhere.

People like you are the first to say Yorubas are traitors, Yorubas are Afonja. Now same Yorubas have simply made their move, the right move.

I assume you are from the South East, my advice is that if you really want what's right for your people, push for your governors to do same. Let every region have it's own sovereignty and let's see if it will not get you what you want.
Marine54:
THE FEDERAL IS ALLIANCE B/W NORTH AND SOUTHWEST.... SE AND SS has no business supporting The so called amotekun, because the southwest brought this mess upon themself. I could remember vividly, in 2015 how the shouting, sai baba to spite the igbos and the southsouth. And 2019 4+4... Now why trying to shield themself from the evil they deliberately brought upon us...

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
It seems the entire North is afraid and restless over the Àmòtékùn security outfit. I can see it's giving a typical northerner a better understanding of how much respect each region should accord the other.
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Dameland: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=Grace001 post=85930707]This is an opportunity for the IGBOS elites to form an Allie with the North, I'm sure the issue of this Amotekun will bring Hausa and Igbo together politically to marginalize the West... Let the gamer use their Joker cards well. [/quotle]

Stupid talk. Igbo and which North? You better go and wash your eyes with water.
The Igbos should quickly create their own regiobla security outfit and call it 'Odum" meaning leopard.
We stand behind the Yorubas on this.

2 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by smileyoo: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
lol. even oga musa 've confirmed the incompetency of this bubu govt, funny enough oga musa still want nigerians to continue to put up with the incompetency of this govt, even at the risk of their own destruction, just for the sake of one nigeria. but can some body tell me what the masses of this one nigeria 're benefiting from ? what's the prospect of a united nigeria ever being great, under incompetent management of bigots & dullards ? that useless acronym of nigeria unity is not negotiable is no more tenable in this modern era. nigeria need to be restructured to accomodate, equity and justice.
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
When you are in government you talk less...

I know the governors got intelligence on the Fulani led FG wants to carry out and move to abort it by creating this outfit..

These immigrants feel Nigeria belongs to them.
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by EzeCanada: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Meliann:

Shut up child of Hate. If extortion is your greatest fear, then tell your people to leave the southwest. You're a bastard for spreading hate. This is the period we're trying to see how the south can re-unite, yet you're here posting divisive texts.

You must come from a very bad, sad and bitter family.

Dude, I am not hateful. I am very loving, truthful and progressive. I have Yorubas on my payroll and love everyone irrespective of tribe and background.

Your leaders are very cunning and deceptive. They tend to throw spanners in the works of their fellow southern brothers when it matters most. And your tribesmen tend to easily use course, abusive and derogatory languages when ever confronted with facts. They do not have the temperament and intellectual skill to engage in constructive arguments

For instance, to know how divisive and insincere your leaders are, if even in this current situation, a high profile leader from the fulani extraction ( someone in the calibre of Buhari for instance) happen to fly into Lagos today - Boudilion precisely - with a promise to hand over power in 2023, I am sure you will agree with me that this whole noise surrounding your so called Omotuken will die a natural death at the expense of other Southerners currently and innocently fighting your course as we speak.

So who is deceiving whom?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by stevups(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
scribble:
Did Buhari look at constitution and federal character when appointing dull abo.kis in all sensitive position in the country
I wonder!
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by ajl: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
EzeCanada:

I don't think so. If Omotuken stands for Cheetah, What is Etan in Yoruba then?

Please can anyone tell me who this Omotuken really is?

You got this "Etan" from Google translate because you entered Cheetah with smaller letter "c" in front instead of capital letter "C". Remember it's supposed to be a noun, so Google Translate does not recognize it as a noun without the capital letter in front. It's for that reason it gave an interpretation for a closely spelled world like "cheat" which mean "etan" in Yoruba.

Change the "c" to capital letter, you will get a different result.

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Ktrums(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sunky200:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/amotekun-ploy-to-declare-oduduwa-republic-balarabe-musa-ex-kaduna-governor/

*Operation Amotekun is scriptural!*
*Jeremiah 5:6*
Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, and a wolf of the evenings shall spoil them, *a leopard shall watch over their cities*: *every one that goeth out thence shall be torn in pieces*: because *their transgressions are many, and their backslidings are increased*.

4 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Lightman300(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Who told Mr Balarabe that our so called unity is cast in iron?
We can renegotiate our existence.
The mosquito has perched in the southern part of the North.
Their heart beat has increased.
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Ktrums(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
*Operation Amotekun is scriptural!*
*Jeremiah 5:6*
Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, and a wolf of the evenings shall spoil them, *a leopard shall watch over their cities*: *every one that goeth out thence shall be torn in pieces*: because *their transgressions are many, and their backslidings are increased*.

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by stevups(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

The mistake has been made

Maybe they thought Buhari would be happy for them tackling insecurity not knowing he was the big masquerade behind the killer herdsmen and bandits...

We must unite to make Amotekun a success
If you have any idea and you enjoy majority support, pls don't wait. Launch and defend yourself. If not, the enemy will hijack it.
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by obama30: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sunky200:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/amotekun-ploy-to-declare-oduduwa-republic-balarabe-musa-ex-kaduna-governor/

I know it will be coming from North, they are afraid of southern unification. so they know that they control the south even in our kitchen and believed they will continue to control. so this is time they know that federal appointees are for southern control. anyway they will not get their way this time. that their fear will come to manifest if they try anything funny.

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Laren24(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
The response of the stupid man to the questions thrown at him are illogical, incomprehensible and irrational.

They are all animals.

And for you all information, Amotekun is here to stay!

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Mrexcell(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sunky200:

When his fulaniherdsmen brothers are massacring innocent people in the middle belt and in the south we didn't hear anything from this man. Northerners are always united irespective of party affliations against anything that will improve the quality of life in the south are they witches and wizards that dont like progress?

2 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
He did. Even gave a speech. I watched it
CharlotteFlair:
No. The IG was invited and expected but didn't turn up.
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Ripama: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
So, what's your fear if this is true
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by IloveToMess: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
President2031:

Is it now Yorubas know the South must unite?

Don't mind them and the little minded few from SS let them keep deceiving themselves, Yorubas choose unity when it suites them and later they will start taunting everyone on how they are the leaders of the south and smart and sophisticated..

They must learn this time, let them do their Amotekun alone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by jadeliyi(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
jantofubu:

Amotekun is yoruba name for a cheetah( according to the emblem)
Due to its swiftness, agility and perceptive ability, a coalition of south west governors formed a security outfit to battle the menace of banditry, herdsmen destroying people's farm, kidnapping etc
amotekun its a leopard not a cheetah.

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by khalids: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why is the North afraid of separation.....

The South East and South South are not afraid

The west is not afraid..

Is it because they are the only ones benefiting from it and they know they can't survive without the unity....

If the west wants to go their way, what is the norths concern in the matter.....To be together is not by force......Besides we are not holding the oil they so much love and cannot survive without.....so what is the problem

They know that if we go, the south south and south east will aslo go...this is the main fear and issues....Its all about the greed for oil by the ruling Elite
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by IloveToMess: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
EzeCanada:

Dude, I am not hateful. I am very loving, truthful and progressive. I have Yorubas on my payroll and love everyone irrespective of tribe and background.

Your leaders are very cunning and deceptive. They tend to throw spanners in the works of their entire southern brothers when it matters most And your tribesmen tend to easily use course, abusive and derogatory languages when ever confronted with facts. They do not have the temperament and intellectual skill to engage in constructive arguments

For instance, to know how divisive and insincere your leaders are, if even in this current situation, a high profile leader from the fulani extraction ( someone in the calibre of Buhari for instance) happen to fly into Lagos today - Boudilion precisely - with a promise to hand over power in 2023, I am sure you will agree with me that this whole noise surrounding your so called Omotuken will die a natural death at the expense of other Southerners currently and innocently fighting your course as we speak.

God bless you my brother more wisdom

I laugh at some Igbos and so called SS that are in support of this Amotekun trash, when Yoruba's will discharge the thing for "Presidency" deal, their eye go clear,
no be Yoruba again??.

3 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Slimguy0(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
So it's safe to say most of these northern Elites are Dumb yeah? Exactly. Been coming across various updates lately showing their stupidity and it's irks me. However they're not different from the man you people call your president. Nigerians had a chance but blew it and now we're left to deal with all of these. Smh
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by T9ksy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
EzeCanada:

Your leaders are very cunning and deceptive. They tend to throw spanners in the works of their entire southern brothers when it matters most And your tribesmen tend to easily use course, abusive and derogatory languages when ever confronted with facts. They do not have the temperament and intellectual skill to engage in constructive arguments

Please JSTFU!!!

@ First bolded.................You are definitely speaking about your ilk and slimy leaders.

@second bolded......................watch this space, Amotuken is here to stay and nothing, i repeat nothing is going to stop it. Which southerners is fighting our corners? Did we send them? Hell no!!! We do not want your useless vacuous support. we are going it alone so JSTFU and stay in your lane.

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Longman180(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
jantofubu:

Amotekun is yoruba name for a cheetah( according to the emblem)
Due to its swiftness, agility and perceptive ability, a coalition of south west governors formed a security outfit to battle the menace of banditry, herdsmen destroying people's farm, kidnapping etc

But you see these Northern touts shouting think Yoruba people are as wicked as they are, so they are tagging the operation amotekun all sort of names they deem fit for it.

They want to be in control of every region, and do anything they like without being questioned...

The north have sharia law the south didn't oppose
The north have hisbah police the south didn't oppose
The north have civilian jtf carrying ak47 among other sophisticated weapons, the south didn't complain

Now just operation amotekun from the south, they are crying like demented fools... The fact that they are apprehensive will make this amotekun a success at all cost...
grin

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Btruth: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
EzeCanada:

Ask LASTMA
we are talking about serious security challenges here, and all you could think of is prejudice against LASTMA?

'mo p'alu fun e"
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Taba21: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Marine54:
THE FEDERAL IS ALLIANCE B/W NORTH AND SOUTHWEST.... SE AND SS has no business supporting The so called amotekun, because the southwest brought this mess upon themself. I could remember vividly, in 2015 how the shouting, sai baba to spite the igbos and the southsouth. And 2019 4+4... Now why trying to shield themself from the evil they deliberately brought upon us...

Speak for your tribe the south East, and stop the inclusion of the Niger Delta.
Werey

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by olagbola45(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
E b like say this northern people are mad...oga ooo...
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by golddare: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
EzeCanada:
Omotuken this. Omotuken that. Omotuken here. Omotuken there. Omotuken up. Omotuken down.
Who is this Omotuken if I may ask? shocked

Amotekun is one new born baby in the South west region that every other regions are getting worried of what he will be in the next 3 years.
1. The child has united the SW which is not too good for other regions agenda.
2. The boy could cause the emergence of a new empire if he wasn't made king by 2023.
3. Although the boy shouldn't be over excited yet because he will need other regions to be the king of the old empire.

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Powersurge: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Marine54:

What I want you to know is that there more incidents of Fulani miscreants in SE and SS than SW (check StatiSense statistics). But the SW. People have decided to take bull by it balls.

I want you to know that herders criminality was a deliberate agenda. And if you maintain this your view, by the time the SW finished their plans, you may not have much defense against herders all by yourself.

You could end up insulting me like most of you guys do here. But if the South doesn't stand together, hmmmm. Ok ooo. You people should keep throwing jabs at each other.

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by ChristoBam: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
So why are they now scrambling now to get legal backing for it?

Read the news from the beginning to the end then you'll understand. The man talked about how we should have gone through the house of assembly like 'Hisbah' did. That they'd have recognized it as legal if that was done. Then the interviewer pointed out the fact that 'The civillian JTF' didn't go through the house of assembly. Their method of formation was similar to that of Amotekun. And the man started blabbing nonsense. It was obvious he had no answer to that.

So you think if Amotekun had gone through the House of Assembly, they still won't tag it illegal?

2 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Powersurge: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
EzeCanada:

I don't think so. If Omotuken stands for Cheetah, What is Etan in Yoruba then?

Please can anyone tell me who this Omotuken really is?

What's Etan? You meant Ekun? Anyways, that case has been trashed already here on Nairaland. There is thread on it. There is name for Cheetah, lion, tiger, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) / 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State / Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.