Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic (33952 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Apc’s Direct Primary Ploy By Buhari To Rig 2019 Elections, PDP Alleges / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by abyus15: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
All i can say about this man is that he's an epitome of great stupidity and a very foolish man
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by ProudDick: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
rummmy:
yorubas are alone on this, count us out please. Since they betrayed the other south, it's our turn to betray them and support the north on this....... The law says it is illegal and so be it.
Can you show anybody that ever asked for your support? Intellectuals are talking and you riff raffs are grumbling. Better shut your mouth up.

2 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by johntolu: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2020
ChristoBam:

Read the news from the beginning to the end then you'll understand. The man talked about how we should have gone through the house of assembly like 'Hisbah' did. That they'd have recognized it as legal if that was done. Then the interviewer pointed out the fact that 'The civillian JTF' didn't go through the house of assembly. Their method of formation was similar to that of Amotekun. And the man started blabbing nonsense. It was obvious he had no answer to that.

So you think if Amotekun had gone through the House of Assembly, they still won't tag it illegal?

This your 'uncommon' sense, will not kill you, my Brother. I have been battling for the reason why the SW Governors deliberately left out the provision of a legal framework before the launching of AMOTEKUN. Your response above, is the most logical reason why it was launched without a legal framework. Whatever proactive step you take against Fulani bandits and marauders, their patrons and sponsors in Arewa land and beyond will make every effort to ensure it does not become operational. Benue state's tragic experience with ACF, NEF, AYC and Miyetti-Allah, one of the deadliest terrorist group in the world, after the passage of the anti grazing law in the state is still fresh in our minds.
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by johntolu: 12:27am On Jan 20, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Shut Up

If Amotekun fails

We all fail

I'm yet to see a single northerner Who is in line with this laudable project to save lives and properties..

The south must unite

Thanks, for your deeply rooted critical reasoning, my Brother.
'If Amotekun fails, we all fail'.
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by cho25bc(f): 1:53am On Jan 20, 2020
EzeCanada:

I don't think so. If Omotuken stands for Cheetah, What is Etan in Yoruba then?

Please can anyone tell me who this Omotuken really is?
Excuse me,are you deliberately spoiling the spelling of AMOTEKUN or you still dont get it after it is being boldly written for you? The spelling is AMOTEKUN, not OMOTUKEN! Stop spoiling the name pls.
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by olmoRoc: 5:10am On Jan 20, 2020
and what do you call the introduction of sharia and the introduction of sharia police in some parts of the north?
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by myobjective: 5:23am On Jan 20, 2020
knowledgeable:

Oh men, Oh boy... Yorubas have Fulanis on their balls now. This Amotekun is the (a true example of God's working in mistryous ways) greatest threat to fulanisation/islamisation in the sub-region. After all these threats, Fulanis will bow and offer the Yorubas anything offerable to quench amotekun (including, the presidency, money, their beautiful daughters, anything etc) or else.

1). The Yorubas can blackmail them with Dangote refinery

2). The Yorubas can enter into secret alliance with the middle belt, SE, and SS to resist them.

3). All the functioning Sea ports are under the Yorubas and they have options there as well.

4). Yorubas can complicate things for the caliphate if they take this to the African Union or any other external powerful entity willing to buy into it.

Wahala they o.. because in all these talks, no focus is on the root causes of all these problems or how to solve it.

Yorubas have we Igbos on our balls too with this Amotekun. All these crying coming from the North, have in reality elevated the Yoruba's political leveraging and which ever way they swing can effect Fulanis/Igbos positively or negatively period.

We Igbos must understand this unfolding dynamics seriously and start bowing down to our new masters... The Yorubas.

They are indeed very very sophisticated... even there music will explain that for you, if you are doubt.

We wouldn't blackmail anyone with Dangote refinery, we don't play that stupid game in the southwest.

Dangote refinery belongs to the Dangote group and not the north, we'll always work investor no matter their ethnicity and nationality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by rummmy: 5:51am On Jan 20, 2020
ProudDick:

Can you show anybody that ever asked for your support? Intellectuals are talking and you riff raffs are grumbling. Better shut your mouth up.
see who is talking..... Mugu
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by ProudDick: 9:06am On Jan 20, 2020
rummmy:
see who is talking..... Mugu

slowpoke. Stop trying to make yourself relevant.
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by rummmy: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2020
ProudDick:

slowpoke. Stop trying to make yourself relevant.
you represent your moniker
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by showafrica(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Ereolamide:
Why are these northerners jittery?

This one made his own clear self, he said he is afraid Yoruba will secede. Imagine separating a bed bug from its host. They feed from the south and destroy it, typical parasite. They are afraid to be alone..
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by Insectkiller: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Then so be it..

Since u are born to rule..then you will be ruling your own people...

Or are u scared of ruling ur own people??

Balarabe answer me..

Let IPOB/Biafra nation/Rep be created..
Re: Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic by DabuIIIT: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Expired politician

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification / Sit-At-Home Anambra: Man Arrested For Attacking Police Patrol Team With Cutlass / The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.