Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? (1263 Views)

Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Tpave(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2020
From experience, I noticed that some men feel intimidated and overwhelmed if their wife or girlfriend makes more money than them.

I have a friend that had to return his wife to her family because the woman provides for the children's needs whenever he couldn't meet up to their demands. He really complained bitterly about that.

I believe that both husband and wife should be able to provide for the family.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Foodforthought: 11:13pm On May 31, 2020
The scenario you painted is different from your question. Nothing wrong in a woman providing for the home when the man is incapable but then, Nigerian women are different from other women. That's all I can say.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:16pm On May 31, 2020
Tpave:
I have a friend that had to return his wife to her family because the woman provides for the children's needs whenever he couldn't meet up to their demands. He really complained bitterly about that.

Op You can do better in writing in line with your headline.

I share your believe.

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Justbehave(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2020
Only lazy Simps feel intimidated.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2020
Tpave:

its due to MISPLACED DELUDED EGO... so he expects the children to starve, abi?!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by James4bright(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2020
The man is probably very insecured, irrational and antiquated.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by BigJoe19: 11:57pm On May 31, 2020
How many women make real money maybe 0.0001%.
undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by rentAcock(m): 1:14am On Jun 01, 2020
Your friend "had to return his wife to her family" because she's property abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by jorion(m): 1:51am On Jun 01, 2020
LOL, can't wait for the day women will be primary providers so that I can be a full time husband.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Bola146(f): 4:53am On Jun 01, 2020
A woman is a helpmate to her husband, she must be submissive both her body and money if truly there is geniue love in between them, she is not doing to the husband but to herself and the children. Its only a lazy and crazy man that would be jealous of his woman's success. They are one not two, they must have and share things in common.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Gentle0wavez: 6:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Believe me, there is more to this story. A man will not just send her away when he does not have another means of money. Trust men, no matter how big his ego is, once he gets broke and his wife is the only provider, he will maintain for the moment at least. I know this is not the full story, maybe there is struggle for power or for love and respect of the Kids, or disrespect, but I am sure that there is more to it.

That Is if it trully happened.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by chatinent: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2020
I have never thought of this, well because it's never a thing to feel intimidated about.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2020
AngelicDamsel:

Op You can do better in writing in line with your headline.

I share your believe.
pickmesha.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Justbehave(m): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
pickmesha.
Just like your simp of a bf right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2020
Most men don't feel intimidated when their woman is more successful until rude and superiority traits in her starts unfolding. Most women are too weak and fragile to subdue the intoxicating power of wealth and authority, more like Vashti syndrome.

Intoxication makes women misbehave, only few are wise vessels.

May men learn to see wisdom above beauty, charm, intelligence, pressure, etc..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Naija246: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2020
Exactly!
I have never seen a single case where the wife provides for the home without insulting her husband.
Even if she doesn't insult you explicitly, she will throw subtle jibes.
Now tell me, if a man can't even count on his wife when he is down, what do men even gain exactly from this union called marriage?.. nothing!
Marriage benefits Women not men;
It's a relic of the past that has outlived it's usefulness.

As a young man, I can confidently tell you that there's nothing married men enjoy in their relationship that I don't get ten times of as a single guy!

Is it sex? I literally rotate hot young girls like my underwear.

is it someone to do household chores? I have a maid from benin republic and a washing machine incase I need to wash my clothes and clean the house.

is it someone to talk to? I have a ton of friends from all over the world that I talk to on discord.

Gentle0wavez:
Believe me, there is more to this story. A man will not just send her away when he does not have another means of money. Trust men, no matter how big his ego is, once he gets broke and his wife is the only provider, he will maintain for the moment at least. I know this is not the full story, maybe there is struggle for power or for love and respect of the Kids, or disrespect, but I am sure that there is more to it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Naija246: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2020
lol..not true
Justbehave:
Only lazy Simps feel intimidated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Tpave(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

It's real life story. The man is from Nnewi, Anambra state. We lived in the same area In Lekki, Lagos. He complained that the children respects the wife more than him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Gentle0wavez: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2020
Tpave:
It's real life story. The man is from Nnewi, Anambra state. We lived in the same area In Lekki, Lagos. He complained that the children respects the wife more than him.

I said it, there is more to the story. Sometimes wives do things for their kids and give their husbands the glory, I'm not saying you must do that but when you make a show of yourself to insult him, they must be issues. When the issues escalate, the wife will start crying that he is jealous of me, he is insecure, immature and weak. They won't tell the full truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by seniorgozman(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2020
Naija246:
Exactly!
I have never seen a single case where the wife provides for the home without insulting her husband.
Now tell me, if a man can't even count on his wife when he is down, what do men even gain exactly from this union called marriage?.. nothing!

As a young man, I can confidently tell you that there's nothing married men enjoy in their relationship that I don't get ten times of as a single guy!

is it someone to do household chores? I have a maid from benin republic and a washing machine incase I need to wash my clothes and clean the house.

is it someone to talk to? I have a ton of friends from all over the world that I talk to on discord.

You are correct

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Gentle0wavez: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2020
Naija246:
Exactly!

Well, true talk. Marriage is becoming pitiable, but we still need it to have legitimate children and to create a comfortable home for them. As for women, just let God guide you. The Bible says "A prudent wife comes from the lord" if you use your own wisdom, it will fail.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Jadden(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Only insecure men feel intimated by a richer lady.
Give me the richest woman on forbes, and I will date her comfortably.
I'd also make her loyal.
I'm addictive. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Martinez39s(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Naija246:
Exactly!

Are you a mind reader? You just wrote down some of my thoughts about marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by GeneralPula: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Well, personally I don’t feel anyhow about women’s wealth..

I do feel highly superior as a man than any woman and even no matter how rich they’re are, I still see them as a creature less than men..

Just ma view..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by 2cul2care: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Only a weak man will be intimidated by such, a real man will, love, support and even encourage the wife to make more exploits.

This the 21st century, its high time men get rid of this their chauvinist mentality.

There's nothing wrong with a woman making more money than a man.

Besides if u ask me,there's something sexy and attractive about independent women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by bobokeshington: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Tpave:
From experience, I noticed that some men feel intimidated and overwhelmed if their wife or girlfriend makes more money than them.

Maybe because most women are kinda lousy. But for me, no matter how accomplished or successful you are I can never be intimidated.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by PureGoldh(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hmmm....was watching a programme yesterday and the same question was asked...the response(s) from men no be here grin

No man will like to be under a woman but truth be told.. if your woman makes more money more than you....just increase the love you have for her...work more harder to make your own money.

As a couple,her money na your money...your money na her money

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Naija246: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nigerian women no wan hear that one oo.
The husband's money belongs to the whole family while the wife's money is her own only
PureGoldh:
Hmmm....was watching a programme yesterday and the same question was asked...the response(s) from men no be here grin

No man will like to be under a woman but truth be told.. if your woman makes more money more than you....just increase the love you have for her...work more harder to make your own money.

As a couple,her money na your money...your money na her money

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by GeneralPula: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
BigJoe19:
undecided undecided

Lol

Half of which will be thru the men!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Naija246: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
I wonder ooo grin lmao
BigJoe19:
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Blackmann001: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Tpave:

Women will run u on d groung ND mk ur like miserable just cuz dey earn more than you... Dts y......... 99% of dem
Re: Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? by Naija246: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Fact!!
Blackmann001:

Women will run u on d groung ND mk ur like miserable just cuz dey earn more than you... Dts y......... 99% of dem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SEX: Permanently and Naturally Last as Long as You Want In Bed With This [Pic] / Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? / It's My Birthday Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.