Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos (3259 Views)

She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by Lateztblog(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
An early morning downpour on Wednesday and Thursday in Lagos residents of Anifowose Community, Ikeja, Agege, and most parts of Lekki stranded as roads and houses were flooded. Most Lagosians in the affected areas had to deal with struggling to go to work amid traffic caused by the floods.

Visit www.lateztblog.wordpress.con

Many transporters also abandoned their vehicles to sit at home until the rains stop to avoid vehicle breakdown.

Read more at www.lateztblog.

Residents who experienced the flooding took to social media to share pictures and videos of how it affected their areas.See pictures

Visit www.lateztblog.wordpress.con for more

1 Like

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by Blitz4real(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na hustle those boys they hustle so, the whole thing is not easy anywhere now in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by tonye33(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Over-hyped Lagos

4 Likes

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
See that fine boy piloting the affairs of that boat in his street.

Looks like there's even oil spillage there

But is that Lagos that I hear so much about?

I'm not sure that place is Lagos

2 Likes

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
That girl weh carry groundnuts.

Just imagine a push

1 Like

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
doggedfighter:
See that fine boy piloting the affairs of that boat in his street.

Looks like there's even oil spillage there

But is that Lagos that I hear so much about?

I'm not sure that place is Lagos
Lagos get category o. Island and mainland
Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
LuvSwollenPussy:

Which category does Lekki belong to. I saw the pictures of it's flooded streets yesterday.

Is mainland where you have highbrow areas?
I don't understand how Lagosians categorize their areas

1 Like

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

Which category does Lekki belong to. I saw the pictures of it's flooded streets yesterday.

Unfortunately, lekki is on d island which is the highbrow area. Mainland is the middle-class and low-class area. Both island and mainland in lagos are subjected to flood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by Jessepaid(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lateztblog:
An early morning downpour on Wednesday and Thursday in Lagos residents of Anifowose Community, Ikeja, Agege, and most parts of Lekki stranded as roads and houses were flooded. Most Lagosians in the affected areas had to deal with struggling to go to work amid traffic caused by the floods.

Visit www.lateztblog.wordpress.con

Many transporters also abandoned their vehicles to sit at home until the rains stop to avoid vehicle breakdown.

Read more at www.lateztblog.

Residents who experienced the flooding took to social media to share pictures and videos of how it affected their areas.See pictures

Visit www.lateztblog.wordpress.con for more
second pic... alaye just kush on a low

1 Like

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by aminusodiq(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nnj
Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
What is heartbreaking OP tori olorun?
We are not shocked because this is what always happens.
OP be careful ooo.
Heartbreaking ko, relationship ni.
Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by swtdrms(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

If you've not lived in lagos you can't understand. Just take it that Lagos is lagos

2 Likes

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by Tillatalk: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
I remember this hustle when I was in gbetu ibeju lekki lagos
Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Uhh ohh. That must've been one heavy rain.
Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by seanwilliam(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
LuvSwollenPussy:

baba mainland self get category grin
Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by NiklauseFred(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
LuvSwollenPussy:

Just imagine a push

Just a push
I mean just a lil push undecided and everything go stew lipsrsealed

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by tunjilee003: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
not surprised, it is a normal thing in Lagos during raining season..
Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by paulolee(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
chai...c watin years of ad and apc av to offer to lagos..next election dm go still vote them again..

1 Like

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by sammysneh(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lagos is a glorified slump..

1 Like

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
seanwilliam:
baba mainland self get category grin
True talk
Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Just a push
I mean just a lil push undecided and everything go stew lipsrsealed
LuvSwollenPussy:

Just imagine a push
I dey always avoid this kind of negative ppl at all cost , den fit stylishly push that girl to make their pointsangry
Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by NiklauseFred(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Heistman:
I dey always avoid this kind of negative ppl at all cost , den fit stylishly push that girl to make their pointsangry

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by NiklauseFred(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Heistman:

I should be the one avoiding you Mann.
'Heistman'

Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
LuvSwollenPussy:

Just imagine a push
You buy market be that
Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by callmeRichie(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dagrin talk am cry, "toba ya ashi mama gbokojuomi koja nbe"cry
Re: See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
NiklauseFred:

I should be the one avoiding you Mann.
'Heistman'
fhuck off

(1) (Reply)

On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance / Why You Can Never Break Free From Masturbation / 10 Sure-fire Signs A Married Woman Wants To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.