Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

What Is This Babe Up To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Babe Up To (2375 Views)

This Babe For Church / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / The Picture This Babe Uploaded On Facebook Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
angry
Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Choi

1 Like

Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
awwfar:
Choi

Why na
Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
You can't Bleep period out. Don't forget it's a cycle that would only change by certain medical conditions, not rough sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Preye001:
You can't Bleep period out. Don't forget it's a cycle that would only change by certain medical conditions, not rough sex.
Then she definitely knew it would start and she come dey carry am come give me.. If i ghost her now dem go say men are heartless.. Isn't this wickedness on her part? What if I'm one of those guys that forbid certain things.. i would have been in trouble by now
Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
dairykidd:

Then she definitely knew it would start and she come dey carry am come give me.. If i ghost her now dem go say men are heartless.. Isn't this wickedness on her part? What if I'm one of those guys that forbid certain things.. i would have been in trouble by now
How would she have known if she wasn't keeping dates? She would only know the week due to some before-period body changes like fuller breast, pimple, cramps for some, etc, but not the specific day if was wasn't calculating before.
Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Preye001:
How would she have known if she wasn't keeping dates? She would only know the week due to some before-period body changes like fuller breast, pimple, cramps for some, etc, but not the specific day if was wasn't calculating before.

Yeah true tho.. but i blv she's now up to something. She just text me now asking what i would love to eat 2mrw make she cook for me... Na now i understand wetin dey happen bro
Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Reichel99(f): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
All these happened in your dream embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is This Babe Up To by AfroKnight: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
All these people disturbing their neighbors. Dem suppose report you and your babe for noise pollution.

cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Reichel99:

Lool.. If my reality sounds like a dream to u then i must be having a really great time. But in reality i'm not. Knowing she's a real bad girl who's getting too close for comfort is disturbing. I'm just thinking of ending this without hurting her because all these bad Lagos girls dem sabi waka & i don't need any extra troubles.

Btw u just joined the forum and ur assuming nonsense looking for trouble with ur small head undecided
Re: What Is This Babe Up To by youngsahito(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nairaland is like a school to me, always learning new things everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
AfroKnight:
All these people disturbing their neighbors. Dem suppose report you and your babe for noise pollution.

cheesy cheesy grin

No be small noise pollution guy coupled with the trash when she dey talk grin grin
Re: What Is This Babe Up To by AfroKnight: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
dairykidd:

No be small noise pollution guy coupled with the trash when she dey talk grin grin

Did those single moms greet you the next day abi dem dey beef you?
Re: What Is This Babe Up To by TallPck1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
So disgusting! You need to go bath at oniru beach for seven days and don't forget to carry all those iron sponge use am scrub your head.

You just straff a girl on her period and she wanting it again when she is on her period means that was intentional.

I'm scared for you bro.
Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
AfroKnight:

Did those single moms greet you the next day abi dem dey beef you?
One dey beef me before now sef. Her sister owns the house. The other one is upstairs.. I don't get to see anyone until i use the main gate while going out so i never see them today
Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
TallPck1:
So disgusting! You need to go bath at oniru beach for seven days and don't forget to carry all those iron sponge use am scrub your head.

You just straff a girl on her period and she wanting it again when she is on her period means that was intentional.

I'm scared for you bro.

Well shhit happens.. anointing done break am already.. I will just be avoiding her as she seems to be overstepping her boundaries right now.
Re: What Is This Babe Up To by AfroKnight: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
dairykidd:

One dey beef me before now sef. Her sister owns the house. The other one is upstairs.. I don't get to see anyone until i use the main gate while going out so i never see them today

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Single moms don’t like oppression. Tell your babe to reduce her volume next time.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Single moms don’t like oppression o. Tell your babe to reduce her volume next time.

Lool seriously i was trying to cushion the volume with kiss oo but then i remember the landlady's sister who's one of the single moms and her rude behaviour towards me then it felt good her volume was loud... even encouraged her with more thrusting cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is This Babe Up To by AfroKnight: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
dairykidd:

Lool seriously i was trying to cushion the volume with kiss oo but then i remember the landlady's sister who's one of the single moms and her rude behaviour towards me then it felt good her volume was loud... even encouraged her with more thrusting cheesy

Ma nigga! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Babe Up To by TallPck1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
dairykidd:

Well shhit happens.. anointing done break am already.. I will just be avoiding her as she seems to be overstepping her boundaries right now.

You need to man, so you don't trade your destiny with a mere p***

Not worth the stress!

1 Like

Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
TallPck1:

You need to man, so you don't trade your destiny with a mere p***

Not worth the stress!
Yeah.. na to start quarrel sha (based on her previous act). It's going to be easy because i know she will come anytime soon to sleep over. Let her know her actions has cost me a lot & ask for space but 2mrw morning make she no kill me in my sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Reichel99:
You are jealous because it's not you he is knacking.

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 20, 2020
comshots:
You are jealous because it's not you he is knacking.
No mind her.. na konji dey frustrate her so cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Akanoaaa(m): 1:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Na the market wey your money no fit buy you dey price so but I wish you good luck o
Re: What Is This Babe Up To by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 20, 2020
Akanoaaa:
Na the market wey your money no fit buy you dey price so but I wish you good luck o
Hm.. already on it sef.. i refused to pick her calls. So the separation done already set. There's always an escape route for Houdini

(1) (Reply)

Help! Look At What She Looks Like Now / Who Wants Me To Cook For Them? / What Is The Name Of this Hair Style (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.