Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) (73136 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Olarewaju89:
My dream grin
with that you small prick wey be like that of a three months old baby own
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Brain washed,African fish head female + unproductive d1ck head baboon negroe = Dead twins

Sad.

This is what happens when fish head youths promote fornication and go into 'relationships' in abject poverty. If you are among those who think babies are blessings that comes with automatic wealth, you are an idiot! Zip up and close those legs!!!!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
There could still be a lil bit of life in those babies as I'm seeing them but u guys re busy taking pictures ....mtchew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Bryan88(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Citytrend:
Tomorrow an innocent man will marry this cursed woman
GOD PLS LET SUCH CURSED PERSONS BE SO FAR AWAY FROM ME...I BEG THEE.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
lonelydora:

Long time. You just bone me.
lol
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Nature8(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Groovenaija360:
This Happened Today In Rivers State.

A young girl has just killed his twin babies after giving birth to them in Portharcourt by throwing them inside the drain in Rukpokwu Town, Elikpowodu Community precisely.

Ogbonda Godfrey Nyemovuchi Who Hails From the community shared the photos on social media and wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2657978461138616&id=100007794643076

Some women are evil
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
She could have given them up for adoption you know.
Elbone2:
Dumbass....So no better place to dump them like Church, mosque,ministries Or orphanage....Why this?!

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Bria234: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Y she know even consider the pain ..she went through for nine months .also d pain during delivery. My God . Who in the world is dis. authorities needs to investigate this.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by 44kings: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
OK, THIS IS DISTURBING!

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Chrysz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Where me is dying to have twins...

Some girls are just wicked and heartless. Even at all if she can't nurture them taking them to orphanage is better than ending their lives...

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by olexjay(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
While some people are praying for babies now see how the so called girl just wasted the lives of this innocent babies
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
May the spirits and blood of these innocent children haunt that woman or girl to her early grave
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by olax02(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Why did u keep the pregant for the whole 9month when u know that u will kill the baby after all. Evil people every where. The nemesis will surely catch u up.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by shekauvsbuhari: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Igbos everywhere u go
Didn know evenin newspapers could be foolish too. What has Igbos got to do with it? Did de report say de lady is igbo?

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
when i saw this pic i didn't when tears flowing like water .
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by themonk(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Twins that me i long for . angry angry
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kai[url][/url]
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Igbos everywhere u go

Will you just shut up!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
And Jesus Wept. Again!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by sizer07: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
In a nutshell God shd just direct his angels to just blow the trumpet starting from Nigeria abeg. Twins that people will go to the end of the world, spend there life savings take all manners of concortion just to have those twins, someone just trow it away. God pls end this wicked world abeg
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by irunoko(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Igbos everywhere u go
Will you shut up
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by micflo28(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Check his pocket before you open your legs. Stop killing children who never begged you to take in with them...
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
If she knew she can't take care of babies, why accepting to have them now, she has to ask God for forgiveness if not, this case will affect her in future.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by TruthinAction: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hope the babies have been rescued and I hope the girl has been arrested. We will never cease to hear strange news.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Lurkin(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] embarassedthis woman need Jesus
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Westernlove: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
opalu:
Wow!! She would have just given birth to them and handed them over to me! I would train them till PhD. I love twins and children to a fault. But I have just 3 angry

Hmmmm Audio training, Easier said than done. What If your enemy get exterminated from earth or something bad happened to your enemy along the line. Black people and one way reasoning are like 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by micflo28(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Tekzyflex:
Who did we offend... Funny enough Nigeria is a religious country with many churches an mosques.
Religious with sex crazed Men and women everywhere. Even in a serious working environment, sex is a criteria for job retention and promotion.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
adecz:
angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I decree & declare
that womb will never successfully
carry a child again, forever & ever..

A barren womb for her & her
sisters for eternity.

Every misfortune to her & all
involved in this crime shall
come in multiples of 2..

angry angry sad sad

angry angry angry angry

it is not my business, but my problem there is, this same girl will go to church, pretend like an angel, and one gentle man will wed.... can you just imagine that.

for those who wishes to marry, better start invoking GOD'S GUIDANCE NOW.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Tekzyflex(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
micflo28:
Religious with sex crazed Men and women everywhere. Even in a serious working environment, sex is a criteria for job retention and promotion.

Am telling you. It's really annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon / Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures / Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.