Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) (73155 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by amakadihot87(f): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
Groovenaija360:
This Happened Today In Rivers State.

A young girl has just killed his twin babies after giving birth to them in Portharcourt by throwing them inside the drain in Rukpokwu Town, Elikpowodu Community precisely.

Ogbonda Godfrey Nyemovuchi Who Hails From the community shared the photos on social media and wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2657978461138616&id=100007794643076
......but what if the babies were dead before she disposed them in this undeserving manner..,..NB.....a man not in support of such act though
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by rachels: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
Painful.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by EdiskyHarry: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
who knows if this is done by a mad woman, because to me a mentally sound person can never do such a thing, no matter what
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Ferrous(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hmm! Speechless
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bola146:
I can't blame her, she got them for free sad Instead of God to give them to weeping women cry

She don enter queue be that nah
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Isabella96(f): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Too bad
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Destinyosaro(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bad oh
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Bola146(f): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Emma1Oj:
So you r blaming God na abi?
sad cry
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Bola146(f): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
I don't know why Bola146 name keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I'm thinking o.

Some human beans are very very earthless

You need a psychiatrist asap please
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by FemiEddy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bola146:
I can't blame her, she got them for free sad Instead of God to give them to weeping women cry
Instead of God should have killed me since because there are many people that are better than me and have died before me and are even dying at the moment.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Okphanymonygang: 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lord have Mercy on the girls of nowadays, funny to even know that na dem the thing de hungry pass
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Emma1Oj(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bola146:

sad cry
No vex Ma!!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bola146:

You need a psychiatrist asap please
that will be after you have refounded me my money jo
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bola146:
Se oro ni ye?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Mamakimy97: 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Rhema04:

God will visit you and your wife like He visited Hannah and Sarah.. Amen
Amen for me too ..this January won't pass me by in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Adebowhales(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
opalu:
Wow!! She would have just given birth to them and handed them over to me! I would train them till PhD. I love twins and children to a fault. But I have just 3 angry
Shame on you. If she had came to you for assistance, you would have wanted to sleep with her.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Carioca: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2020
Citytrend:
Tomorrow an innocent man will marry this cursed woman

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

Na she impregnate herself?

Tomorrow an innocent woman will marry the cursed man that impregnated and abandoned her.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2020
I pray she'll never have any pregnancy for a minute in her life not to talk of having baby again. Amen
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Youngstar76(m): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2020
Perhaps they were dead before she dumoed them there.

Nevertheless, very pathetic.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 21, 2020
blazepascal:
hmm God is never wicked hmm dont follow people s mouth oo pple are even wicked for saying this rubbish people should stop blashpheming

Don't misunderstand me... I didn't day dat God is wicked... I only told u wat would try to potray God as...
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Kendollar696(m): 2:06am On Jan 21, 2020
who knows if it's a mad woman...
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by SURElee(f): 3:06am On Jan 21, 2020
I will never understand how females knowing they ain't ready for responsibility of motherhood will carry a pregnancy to term and throw the kids away to die. How wicked they are.

Tomorrow, a man will marry her now and she will be having delayed conception and they will never confess their sins to the man while he cries to God to bless his family with the fruit of the womb. This is so callous, what happens to their conscience sef?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by AreaFada2: 4:52am On Jan 21, 2020
Tekzyflex:
Who did we offend... Funny enough Nigeria is a religious country with many churches an mosques.

And the hypocritical conservatism due to religiosity may be the reason for this evil act. Many religious parents care more about saving face. About what church members, neighbours, friends and enemies will say if their daughter has babies out of wedlock. killing these babies to avoid shame might be lesser evil to such parents than having the babies for the whole world to see.

Of course it can also be due to traditional conservatism. Again to save face. How can my daughter have twins without her bride-price being paid? How can she marry a guy from a lower caste or class?

Add that to a largely ignorant youth (as often displayed by many so-called educated young people here on NL), then you have the recipe for killing innocent babies and foetuses.

Rip little ones.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by kernniejay(m): 6:00am On Jan 21, 2020
statusquoante:
May have been born by a mad woman... embarassed
Mad women know how to take care of new babies than the wicked girl that did this.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Zizadion: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2020
May God show mercy kiss kiss
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by psalmistkakah(m): 6:49am On Jan 21, 2020
Angel Michael blow the trumpet, so that the wicked and good shod be rewarded accordingly
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by watchwoman(f): 7:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Kingpee2:
Oh God ,see twins that I’ve been praying for ,how can I slap this girl through my phone ?
same thing I said too, I'm praying to God for twins (a boy and girl) and she just threw this blessings away..there is absolutely no excuse for this!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by poweredcom(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2020
Rivers State always taking the lead on crime and strange things
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by bbjayone(f): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2020
Jesus!!!!!!!!
Chai!!! some pple r presntly on d mountain praying to God for fruit of d womb while some dat got it without much stress r throwing dem away due to wat i dont even know sef

God av mercy!!!

Groovenaija360:
This Happened Today In Rivers State.

A young girl has just killed his twin babies after giving birth to them in Portharcourt by throwing them inside the drain in Rukpokwu Town, Elikpowodu Community precisely.

Ogbonda Godfrey Nyemovuchi Who Hails From the community shared the photos on social media and wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2657978461138616&id=100007794643076
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by purples25(f): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2020
Where is the father ? Why was she left to suffer and give birth in poverty so bad that she had to throw away her babies?

What is wrong with her family and more importantly, where is the FATHER? He is somewhere playing like a child amongst his peers and being called a don.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Roma10: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is hell on earth You an't going free with this trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon / Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.