Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) (73103 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by EverBlazingy2k(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fear women. They are extremely wicked.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Viktorino: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
I saw it this morning.It was a terrible sight embarassed
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by andyanders: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Racoon:
cry cry cry cry What my wife is earnestly longing we have. What really led to this wicked act which these angelic babies never deserved? No matter what led to their deaths, you deserve a decent committal to mother earth.So I proclaim that,may your blood continue to hunt whosoever is behind your gruesome ordeal baby twins.
Ameeeeeeeeen
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Surfacebaba: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
that's is the consequences of not having protection when having sex,if can't raise kids don't gv birth to them,u can have sex as u wan but remember to use protection.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by pius4luv(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
It shall never be well with the lady that did this to this innocent babies Amen
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Longman180(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Racoon:
cry cry cry cry What my wife is earnestly longing we have. What really led to this wicked act which these angelic babies never deserved? No matter what led to their deaths, you deserve a decent committal to mother earth.So I proclaim that,may your blood continue to hunt whosoever is behind your gruesome ordeal baby twins.
wickedness of the highest order. honestly,don't what to say

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cutehector:
Everyone is now cursing the girl, forgetting the bastard who put her in a family way.

Females what does this tell you, close ya legs o, because when the deal happens, you will face the music alone.

Make I join the bandwagon in cursing the girl too..

The blame goes solely on the woman, the guy might have no idea he got her pregnant in the first instance.

The woman is the incubator

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by guru90: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is level of Highest wickedness........

Just see beta Twins.......
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Isnow: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
if angels were God, trumpet wld HV sounded long ago..he's indeed a Merciful God.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Kyari79(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
God punish her how she punished them
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jesus...

She will never eat the fruits if her womb in life
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Tunagee(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Women are wicked souls!!!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hope dem nevr die o cry
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by blazepascal(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bola146:
I can't blame her, she got them for free sad Instead of God to give them to weeping women cry
hmm what dou you know be caareful with the word you use
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Brightest04(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
It's very clear that this generation is cursed....And i wonder how we expect things to work right when these evils rule the land.The person who did this shall never know peace till the day a miserable death takes her to hell or any other place more horrible.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
No two ways about it. She's cursed already. The blood of those innocence babies will always cry out to God for vengeance.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by blazepascal(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
The sin we commit daily is the reason why God dosent answer our prayers which has led many peopl to believe God does not exist look at how she killed innocent infants if God wasnt mericiful she would have been dead by now
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
that's a curse on herself, incase she didn't know.

it will haunt her forever.

even, the father of those babies will suffer his own share (whether he's aware or not).

animals.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by blazepascal(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Xavfra:

Dats y people say dat God is wicked if He exists
hmm God is never wicked hmm dont follow people s mouth oo pple are even wicked for saying this rubbish
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by blazepascal(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Xavfra:

Dats y people say dat God is wicked if He exists
hmm God is never wicked hmm dont follow people s mouth oo pple are even wicked for saying this rubbish people should stop blashpheming
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by kellight(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
As I type now, my eyes are filled with tears cry cry
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by bettyLad(f): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
I'm a mother and I consider this pure wickedness ,why go through the stress of carrying twins pregnancy till term only to throw them away after delivery ,this is heart breaking
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Nikkiminaj: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Emma1Oj(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Citytrend:
Tomorrow an innocent man will marry this cursed woman
That's why is advisable one to marry their friend or someone you grow up together with.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
adecz:
angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I decree & declare
that womb will never successfully
carry a child again, forever & ever..

A barren womb for her & her
sisters for eternity.

Every misfortune to her & all
involved in this crime shall
come in multiples of 2..

angry angry sad sad

angry angry angry angry
If only God were men...He works in mysterious ways...For His Thoughts are not that of Man....David’s sin against Uriah was (murder) and Bathsheba (adultery) Similar to this Girl's Sin here( Fornication and Murder) But David acknowledges that the one who has done such a thing deserves to die (2Samuel12:5). But in the end Nathan says to David, “The Lord also has taken away your sin; you shall not die” (2Samuel 12:13).
Only God can Judge everyone that's why I didn't spit Fire like ya all Hypocrites.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Emma1Oj(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bola146:
I can't blame her, she got them for free sad Instead of God to give them to weeping women cry
So you r blaming God na abi?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by friendl: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Father LORD ,this is too much ,l can't bear this
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Dumb girl
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Harinholar(f): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
statusquoante:
May have been born by a mad woman... embarassed
Man woman cares for their baby as far as I know....To even collect a child from them is difficult
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Khaleell001(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Groovenaija360:
This Happened Today In Rivers State.

A young girl has just killed his twin babies after giving birth to them in Portharcourt by throwing them inside the drain in Rukpokwu Town, Elikpowodu Community precisely.

Ogbonda Godfrey Nyemovuchi Who Hails From the community shared the photos on social media and wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2657978461138616&id=100007794643076

This is why I always advocate vehemently against premarital marital relationship were sex nine times out of ten happen.
If people had adviced this lady to get married, my people (I am from Edo state) will shout she is a small girl.
You can all see the result now.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Akpacha(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Terrible!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon / Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.