Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Where Are The Hausas? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Hausas? (9007 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Yorubas Can Never Support The Igbos Against The Hausas / Ban on Bureau De Change: Is Buhari Fighting The Hausas? / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by kayfra: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
shariff84:
We hausas,we see ourselves with Fulani as the same,we mostly don't care about what Fulani has become in Hausa.In a nutshell,we see ourselves as brothers just as the way Yoruba Muslims and Christians are.let me tell you one thing that you don't know,in the north we value religion more than anything. Onces you are muslem then we see yourself the same.in the north we have a lot of tribe not only Hausa Fulani almost about 100 tribe but we mostly spoke Hausa as our general language.Also, among this 100tribe onces you are muslem then we see ourselves one!

In the version of religious dogma you all assumed. The Fulani is designed to rule over you and you are supposed to be their perpetual subjects.

Where did Mohammed ever propagate that rule?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by 9jii(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
olril17:

hausa people also lead in begging..you forgot to add that.
I only remember that wen a piig from baby factory remind me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by olril17(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jii:
I only remember that wen a piig from baby factory remind me
the beggars from your useless ethnic group are the pigs naa..

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by tech18: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ga mu nan

Me kake nema?

Wetin you de find Hausas for ?

Go study History abeg

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
aumeehn:
OK since you don't want to talk about Amotekun, let's have discussion bout your new found love for the Hausa's in Northern Nigeria.

Maybe we can talk about why your tribe has been engaging in ethnic cleansing of the people of Benue state and while we are at it I'm sure Nigerians would like to know when the Fulani man started herding his cattle with AK47 submachine gun and why.

9 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by abdulkayus(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
YungMillionaire:
The same thing is happening to the Yorubas in Ilorin. I was shocked when I learnt that the current governor of Kwara state is Yoruba. I mean look at his names. Not a single Yoruba word in his names. i give Ilorin 5 more decades before it is 100% Fulanized.

U are 100 percent wrong. Have u ever visited Ilorin before? Or u just regurgate the same falsehood being peddle around by the ignorants of Ilorin.
FYI, the present Kwara state governor is a full Yoruba man, and the few so called fulanis has been fully Yorubanised. Nowhere u will enter in Ilorin and hear anybody speaking fulani or Hausa, it is always Yoruba. Even the nupes in the northern part of Kwara do speak Yoruba also.
Guy, u need to visit Ilorin and see things for yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by abdulkayus(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
jayfolarin:

One of the reasons for my question is the ilorin case. We shouldn't allow things to get to the hausa levels before tools are employed to reverse the damages incurred.

It is ilorin today, if care is not taken, it could be ibadan in a century

Ilorin is Yoruba and has always been Yoruba. Get that into your medulla oblangata. The emir of Ilorin may have fulani origin but they have been yorubanised.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by 9jii(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
olril17:

the beggars from your useless ethnic group are the pigs naa..
The piigs in this country know themselves, they have babies factories in Nigeria and are mostly mere drugs vessels around the world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by ideynl1: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jii:

The piigs in this country know themselves, they have babies factories in Nigeria and are mostly mere drugs vessels around the world.

Of recent, Kano is in the news for baclby factory, and this is under the leadership of one Fulani Imam.

So as you can see, your people engage more in baby factory which produces plenty almajiri beggars.

7 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by 9jii(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
ideynl1:

Of recent, Kano is in the news for baclby factory, and this is under the leadership of one Fulani Imam.

So as you can see, your people engage more in baby factory which produces plenty almajiri beggars.
Go and beg someone to read that news for this time slowly you ll find the piigs from baby factory land are the culprits.
You should be getting your news from reputable and widely acceptable news outlets not, ipobcraze.com

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by citizenY(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
I would like only one tribe to conquer and occupy the entire Nigeria and even west Africa. we need only one tribe ,not 300 . Hausa/Fulani has the best potential and Fulani has already conquered everything in the northern part of west Africa from Senegal to Central African republic. now the focus should be on the south.

Please tell me you are joking.
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by citizenY(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
jayfolarin:

What??

He said that you should find more comfortable things to do with your time.... Like licking your gonads.... Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by citizenY(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jii:

Why ll you talked ignorantly about things like this in public space.
Before Dan fodio who told you there were no fulani mixed with the Hausa?
Hausa people assimilated fulani into there own culture and no amount of bigotry from u and ur kind ll make us look Hausa or fulani as different.
Those fulani who refused to live the normal life in towns are still roaming the jungles.
There was never tribal conflict between the two.
Dan fodio fought his jihad against corrupt and infidels with the backing of Hausa masses and scholars.
Hausa people are always into business than politics and they are still leading in business in this country. Go and research

Bigotry and research don't match. It is the same insolence trending. Just follow the thread and see it in living colours

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by saaron(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jii:

Why ll you talked ignorantly about things like this in public space.
Before Dan fodio who told you there were no fulani mixed with the Hausa?
Hausa people assimilated fulani into there own culture and no amount of bigotry from u and ur kind ll make us look Hausa or fulani as different.
Those fulani who refused to live the normal life in towns are still roaming the jungles.
There was never tribal conflict between the two.
Dan fodio fought his jihad against corrupt and infidels with the backing of Hausa masses and scholars.
Hausa people are always into business than politics and they are still leading in business in this country. Go and research
At the bolded.
Your claim that there were never tribal conflict between Hausas and Fulanis is a lie. There have been several conflicts between them like the situation in Zamfara. Hausa's are farmers in Zamfara. But because fulanis are in need of land, they had move in and slaughter thousands of hausa farmers. And you say there's no conflict between the two?
What about Zarkzaky, the hausa shiite and leader of IMN (largest shia organization in the north)? Zarkzaky's crimes against the so call fulani lords in the north is because of he's gaining influence in raising a large shia followers among the majority of the hausa population. A stituation the fulani lords who happen to be sunnis see as unacceptable rebellion and a threat to their power. That's why Zarkzarky is still in detention despite several court orders.
Northern fulani lord's continued detention of Zarkzaky is their way of blocking a possible raise of hausa population movement via shia sect.
The maitasine movement of the 80s is another perfect example of series of conflicts between hausas and fulanis.

10 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by churchee: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Let us make a little analysis:
NORTHEAST
Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe, Jigawa and Borno; you see these states, they all speak Hausa as means of communication except Adamawa where Fulatanci[i][/i] is the major means of communication. Yet, none of the people from these states are majorly Hausas, they all have their indigenous tribes.
NORTH CENTRAL
Nasarawa, Abuja, Kogi, Benue, Plateau; this set all use Hausa as major means of communication and trade but they all have their indigenous languages other than Hausa.
NORTHWEST
Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Kebbi; All speak Hausa and other minor tribes as means of communication but only Kano and Sokoto have Hausa as native speakers.
What does this mean? Hausa speaking is majorly for communication and that communication is hinged on trade and not because there is anything attractive from them (unlike it is in migrating to Europe, no offense intended). Hausas have never had any intent on power, they are just easy going, easy-to-be-manipulated set of people, they mind their trade and have no eye for luxury, they do not live for tomorrow, the moment is enough. They were basically pagans and irreligious, then the Fulani took advantage of them, conquered them, then used them as bait to infiltrate the South. I have come across a lot of them, from Taraba to Adamawa, to Maiduguri (when it was still trade hub of NE), Nasarawa to Abuja, Jigawa and Gombe just once and twice respectively.

I miss the North mehn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by olril17(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jii:

you mean like the one just caught in kano?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by citizenY(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
FrLukas:

Maybe we can talk about why your tribe has been engaging in ethnic cleansing of the people of Benue state and while we are at it I'm sure Nigerians would like to know when the Fulani man started herding his cattle with AK47 submachine gun and why.

Go and ask again. Ask TY and Ortom. Eye don't clear. Your neighbours are your best friends.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by JAWBONE(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
I would like only one tribe to conquer and occupy the entire Nigeria and even west Africa. we need only one tribe ,not 300 . Hausa/Fulani has the best potential and Fulani has already conquered everything in the northern part of west Africa from Senegal to Central African republic. now the focus should be on the south.

The only "tribe" we need is to have a sense of purpose and not irrelevant ethnic groupings

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
citizenY:

Go and ask again. Ask TY and Ortom. Eye don't clear. Your neighbours are your best friends.

There's a reason I'm asking HIM . It's not as if I don't know the answer but it'd be interesting to hear the answer from the mouth of a Fulani himself.
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by 9jii(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
saaron:
At the bolded. Your claim that there were never tribal conflict between Hausas and Fulanis is a lie. There have been several conflicts between them like the situation in Zamfara. Hausa's are farmers in Zamfara. But because fulanis are in need of land, they had move in and slaughter thousands of hausa farmers. And you say there's no conflict between the two?

What about Zarkzaky, the hausa shiite and leader of IMN (largest shia organization in the north)? Zarkzaky's crimes against the so call fulani lords in the north is because of he's gaining influence in raising a large shia followers among the majority of the hausa population. A stituation the fulani lords who happen to be sunnis see as unacceptable rebellion and a threat to their power. That's why Zarkzarky is still in detention despite several court orders.
Northern fulani lord's continued detention of Zarkzaky is their way of blocking a possible raise of hausa population movement via shia sect.
See you just boldly expose your ignorance on these issues.
The people ravaging zamfara are Bandits not jus fulani
They include Hausa, fulani and other tribes from Niger republic. They are solely in it for the money and are rustling cows from fulani taking over the land for payment from villages and kidnapping people for ransom.
Well if you said Zakzaky and shiat members are only Hausa, you u deserve accolades for this ignorance.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by 9jii(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
olril17:

you mean like the one just caught in kano?
Yes we have alot of piigs in sabon gari kano

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by olisaEze(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
No bi lie, Op your head is there.

Reading down, I see some self appointed speakers for said Hausas claiming to be comfortable with it.

My people have a saying and I quote "the task of curing a mad man is made easier when he realizes that his dining habit of eating from the dustbin is a problem". #nuffsaid cool

9 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Mrexcell(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
jayfolarin:

Incredible! How did this even happen? What subjugation tools were employed by the fulanis? Do you have any resources I can read up on? This is a topic that interests me greatly.

Thanks

They were conquered using islam as the ultimate tool fulanis also instigated revolutions that killed all hausa kings centuries ago and later installed fulani emirs to rule over them. They labeled the hausa kings as very corrupt and the masses believed and took sides with the fulani strangers against their own kings, this is almost the same method they used to remove gej not knowing that they have their own hidden agenda of total conquest of the indeginous tribes. If southerners dont learn from the history of the hausas and stop betraying the political interests of their own people to the fulanis for their own selfish reasons the same thing will definetly be happening to them very soon

9 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by saaron(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jii:

See you just boldly expose your ignorance on these issues.
The people ravaging zamfara are Bandits not jus fulani
They include Hausa, fulani and other tribes from Niger republic. They are solely in it for the money and are rustling cows from fulani taking over the land for payment from villages and kidnapping people for ransom.
Well if you said Zakzaky and shiat members are only Hausa, you u deserve accolades for this ignorance.
Your calling of shia as 'shiat' has exposed you. You're just another fulani sunni follower. And we're well aware that sunnis and shia as sworn enemies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by fx45(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
shariff84:
it will never happen because its not even part of our dream,we never complaint even for onces.
It's obvious you're a Fulani impostor. You're not Hausa and can never be.

Shege banza!

8 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Mrexcell(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
babasolution:
dangote is ethnic hausa, abdulsalman rabiu is ethnic hausa,most of the wealthy men in the north i think are ethnic hausas,the hausas i think are more interested in business than politics.Though majority of them are poor and conquered.

Are u really sure dangote is hausa i thought he is fulani?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by holicupp(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
an average Fulani man is intelligent and sharp while the reverse is the case for their counterpart which is hausa
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by fx45(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
aumeehn:
buahahaha i have 24hrs Electricity. Continue wallowing in Your hate filled life! You will die of heart attack very soon. Allah has blessed the Fulani People. Nothing you and your likes can do about it.
What befell the Fulani in the Central African Republic will also befall them in Nigeria. Una cup is gradually getting filled up. It's now a question of time. Go and familiarize yourself with the word ANTI-BALAKA

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mrexcell:

They were conquered using islam as the ultimate tool fulanis also instigated revolutions that killed all hausa kings centuries ago and later installed fulani emirs to rule over them. They labeled the hausa kings as very corrupt and the masses believed and took sides with the fulani strangers against their own kings, this is almost the same method they used to remove gej not knowing that they have their own hidden agenda of total conquest of the indeginous tribes. If southerners dont learn from the history of the hausas and stop betraying the political interests of their own people to the fulanis for their own selfish reasons the same thing will definetly be happening to them very soon

I don't know why no hausa man or woman has taken it upon themselves to detail out this history in a tell-all book so everyone else can learn from this. We are bound to repeat history if we don't learn from it.

It is just is really so sad seeing as natives are being subjugated and oppressed by a minority n their lands and they seem absolutely helpless about it
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mrexcell:

Are u really sure dangote is hausa i thought he is fulani?

I'd like to know this too. Anyone with an authentic info about this?
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by saaron(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mrexcell:

Taqiyya (lies and deeption) is another one of their tool of conquest. They use religion to spread lies against hausa leaders and kings they consider as corrupt kafirs. They use lies to unleash mass upriaising against such kings and dispose them. Only for such kings to be replaced with fulani emirs.
Funy enough, the fulani emirs that were installed to replace the hausa kings that were assasinated by dan fodio and his followers became more corrupt and worse than the hausa kings of old.
For more information read the book ''Kaduna Mafia'' written by Sunny Tyoden.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by XANDERBOY85: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
shariff84:
We hausas,we see ourselves with Fulani as the same,we mostly don't care about what Fulani has become in Hausa.In a nutshell,we see ourselves as brothers just as the way Yoruba Muslims and Christians are.let me tell you one thing that you don't know,in the north we value religion more than anything. Onces you are muslem then we see yourself the same.in the north we have a lot of tribe not only Hausa Fulani almost about 100 tribe but we mostly spoke Hausa as our general language.Also, among this 100tribe onces you are muslem then we see ourselves one!

You’re talking of the same Islam brought/championed by the very same Fulani we’re saying are subjugating you? We now know the secret to their success.....Islam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN: Rising Debt Servicing Cost Can Impede Growth / Obasanjo Commends Dapo Abiodun On OGWAMA, Cleaner Environment / Hon. Raji Fashola Spotted Behind The Wheels Of His Range Rover, Stuck In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.