Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,429 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Where Are The Hausas? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Hausas? (9158 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Yorubas Can Never Support The Igbos Against The Hausas / Ban on Bureau De Change: Is Buhari Fighting The Hausas? / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by oyatz(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2020
All over the world, most parents want to give out their daughters in marriage to suitors that share their worldviews and has the means to take care of their daughters.

Most Igbo parents won't like to give out their daughters to Hausa MaiSuya, Hausa Maiguard, Fulani Herdsmen or Yoruba taxi drivers.

sean079:

This is what am saying exactly, must u be rich or muslim before the parent consider you enough to marry their daugther. Of course i am yoruba with xtian foundation but no more attach to any beleif
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by oyatz(m): 6:58am On Jan 22, 2020
If you go to Otto market after Oyingbo or Agege markets in Lagos, you will see many Hausa traders speaking Hausa while buying and selling, does that mean Hausa language is spoken in Lagos?

If you go to Ama Awusa in Onitsha, Abakaliki or Aba, the Hausa traders speaking Hausa language, does that mean Hausa language is widely spoken in Anambra ,Ebonyi or Abia States?

Hausa language are not part of the languages of Benue or Kogi States.

Yoruba language is more widely spoken in Lokoja than Hausa

churchee:

You don't know what you are saying. So they don't speak Hausa (for trading) in Lokoja, Markudi, Otukpo and Zaki biam? Do I seem like a fish in a well to you?

Misinform kee you there.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Arrewa: 8:34am On Jan 22, 2020
God bless northern Nigeria!!
The land of culture and Hospitality!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Crayfish09: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2020
shariff84:
We hausas,we see ourselves with Fulani as the same,we mostly don't care about what Fulani has become in Hausa.In a nutshell,we see ourselves as brothers just as the way Yoruba Muslims and Christians are.let me tell you one thing that you don't know,in the north we value religion more than anything. Onces you are muslem then we see yourself the same.in the north we have a lot of tribe not only Hausa Fulani almost about 100 tribe but we mostly spoke Hausa as our general language.Also, among this 100tribe onces you are muslem then we see ourselves one!

You should have allowed them to continue their self deceit. They think we are like them where someone from Imo will discriminate against someone from Enugu. In the North we consider ourselves as one as long as the religion is the same. Right now I don't know the tribe of Elrufai but I voted for him and would vote for him in any election again. Who cares about whether he is hausa, Fulani, nupe or Kanuri?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Crayfish09: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2020
saaron:
The case of northern Nigeria is almost like Aparthied. A case of minorities (fulani) ruling the majority (hausa).
The fulanis used and are still using religion (islam) to subdue hausas and keep them under control.
Whether hausa's have been completely conquered by fulanis will be answered by future historians.
However, the hausa's can still regain their honor back and return the rule of their land back to majority if they disloge the fulani caliphate/emirate ''Emirs'' and replace them with ''Sarki'' the original term for King in hausa land before the arrival of usman danfodio.
Whether hausas will have the balls to overlook religion and get their lands back is another topic.

People are worrying about the future of this country and this is what someone is typing. Lolcheesy
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by oyatz(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2020
What in a man suggest that he is Yoruba?

If you sincerely think that Bukola Saraki, the son of Olusola Saraki whose wife is Toyin Saraki, whose Son is Olaseeni Saraki whose siblings are Gbemisola and Olaoluwa Saraki is a Fulaniman , then you can believe anything.

Out of all his four grandparents, ONLY his grandfather (Alh Mutairu Saraki) is of questionable fulani ancentry.

Interestingly, Alh AbdulGaniyu Folorunsho (AGF) Abdulrazaq, the father of the incumbent Governor of Kwara State once publicly granted an interview to the press that Alh Mutairu Saraki (Bukola Saraki's grandfather) personally introduced himself to him as an Abeokuta (Yoruba) man in 1963 but had Quaranic Education at Ilorin while staying with his aunty who married an Ilorin man.

On a personal note, I strongly think Alh Mutairu Saraki was one of the descendants of itinerant Fulani clans who was most likely born in Abeokuta in the course of the family migration from one place to another.
There are many examples of descendants of such itinerant Fulani clans whose great grandfathers were born in Yorubaland and have now adopted Yoruba ethnic group.

I personally dated one of them before and I know several people like that.

Even Dr Olusola Saraki, the father of Bukola Saraki was born and raised in Lagos. He attended Eko Boys High School,Lagos.

In 1964 Federal election, Olusola Saraki contested in Asa (outside of Ilorin).

Their claim to Ilorin is very recent.

BrownRoofRep:

Lmao grin
Waiting for him to come out and tell you guys to shove it that he is a Fulani, same way as Saraki.

Meanwhile, nothing in him suggests Yoruba. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by oyatz(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2020
God indeed bless this country.

The North, like other parts of Nigeria has its own developmental challenges but also have great prospects.

The wealth of the North is yet to be fully harnessed

Arrewa:
God bless northern Nigeria!!
The land of culture and Hospitality!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by babasolution: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
BrownRoofRep:

If you mean Abdulsalami Abubakar - he is a Gwari.
If you mean the current governor of Kwara State he is a Fulani.
Kwankwaso was just a governor.

The fact remains that no Hausa has ever ruled Nigeria.

i mean abdulsalman rabiu,the owner of BUA group ,he is the third richest man in Nigeria,he is ethnic hausa.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by babasolution: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
AmaHopeOn:

You think.

They are not indigent Hausa's. The people you mentioned are all Fulani's.

No Dangote is ethnic hausa,same with abdulsalman rabiu.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by babasolution: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mrexcell:

Are u really sure dangote is hausa i thought he is fulani?
yes,dangote is ethnic hausa,he belongs to an ethnic hausa trading family

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by babasolution: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. Southerners scared of fighting straight.
That strategy is a waste of time. Fulanis have ruthlessly caged the Hausa elites and rendered their talakawas as almajiris. If anyone wants to save his ethnic group, fight the fulanis (hausa/fulanis). If anyone want to save the Hausas, fight the Hausa/fulanis after which the freed Hausa elites can rally the remaining Hausas masses. Anything short of this is a waste of time.
The Kanuris are fighting off Fulani domination at present using Boko haram but the fulanis have so concealed it from others and are even using the opportunity for their own gain. Notice Boko has been confined to the Kanuri areas unlike before when they spread to the NW. Some Kanuri elites know this but seem powerless to do anything. The fulanis want to galvanize all these tribes in the north for showdown with the South. All these things are clearly visible but majority can't connect the dots. I wonder!
El Zakzaky is Hausa just like Aminu Kano. They're a resistance to the fulani conquest of the Hausas. Both were silenced. For the Kanuris, they have to tag along and enjoy the spoils if fulanis succeed in taking a huge chunk of the South.
We are watching.

i dont believe this,the hausas are in bed with them,the hausas are even more wicked than the fulani
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by babasolution: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
AmaHopeOn:

You won't find anything tangible on the Internet. People write their own history, if someone else writes for you, they will write to their interest and distort the truth. It is still widely believed, education is haram by the Hausa's, while the Fulani's the emirs, politicians, and business men are well educated. The Fulani's are the ones writing, and the same ones writing Hausa/Fulani.

You have to read books from libraries.

I already gave a robust response to why he is not Hausa, his great great grand father's Migrated to Kano. They are not from there.

they are from bebeji which is an ethnic hausa town, it is near kano city
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by BrownRoofRep: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
oyatz:
What in a man suggest that he is Yoruba?

If you sincerely think that Bukola Saraki, the son of Olusola Saraki whose wife is Toyin Saraki, whose Son is Olaseeni Saraki whose siblings are Gbemisola and Olaoluwa Saraki is a Fulaniman , then you can believe anything.

Out of all his four grandparents, ONLY his grandfather (Alh Mutairu Saraki) is of questionable fulani ancentry.

Interestingly, Alh AbdulGaniyu Folorunsho (AGF) Abdulrazaq, the father of the incumbent Governor of Kwara State once publicly granted an interview to the press that Alh Mutairu Saraki (Bukola Saraki's grandfather) personally introduced himself to him as an Abeokuta (Yoruba) man in 1963 but had Quaranic Education at Ilorin while staying with his aunty who married an Ilorin man.

On a personal note, I strongly think Alh Mutairu Saraki was one of the descendants of itinerant Fulani clans who was most likely born in Abeokuta in the course of the family migration from one place to another.
There are many examples of descendants of such itinerant Fulani clans whose great grandfathers were born in Yorubaland and have now adopted Yoruba ethnic group.

I personally dated one of them before and I know several people like that.

Even Dr Olusola Saraki, the father of Bukola Saraki was born and raised in Lagos. He attended Eko Boys High School,Lagos.

In 1964 Federal election, Olusola Saraki contested in Asa (outside of Ilorin).

Their claim to Ilorin is very recent.

I believe Saraki is old enough to know and declare his origin. You can't know him more than he knows himself.
Read what he said

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by oyatz(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
I hope you know the meaning of origin sir?

The incumbent British Royal Family are of German origin, does it mean that the British Royal Family are Germans?

Donald Trump's Grandfather was a German who migrated to America just around 100 years ago but today will you say Donald Trump is a German?

Many families from Nsukka had their great grandfathers who were Igalas but today their descendants are Igbos.

Dr Olusola Saraki's father may have Fulani ancestry but most of his descendants today aren't Fulani.

BrownRoofRep:

I believe Saraki is old enough to know and declare his origin. You can't know him more than he knows himself.
Read what he said

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by oyatz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
By the way, what give you the impression that you and your Great great-grandfather in 1809 belong to the same ethnic group?

It may surprise you if you dig deep enough to learn that your forebears as at 1809 weren't Igbos but Igala, Idoma, Edo or even Hausas who were displaced by the Fulani Jihard and fled southwards and settled in Aguleri, Mbaise, Umudike, Nsukka or Awka.

Excavations at Igbo-Ukwu led to the discovery of glass beads worn by residents of the town 1000 years ago but were of Egyptian origin.

How did Egyptian glass beads got to Igbo-Ukwu in 900 AD? The answer shows that there were middle men (who may be Hausas) traders connecting Igbo-Ukwu residents to North African markets.

BrownRoofRep:

Read what he said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by oyatz(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thank you and God bless you.

Because of the Political achievements of the Fulani people in Nigeria, many people now want to show their 'Fulaniness' even if they only have 25% or even 12.5% Fulani ancestry e g Atiku and Saraki.

Bukola Saraki's case is worse as he neither understands Fulani or Hausa Languages.

ProudDick:

You neve told us how Dangote is Fulani. You just want us to believe he is Fulani. Most people you guys call Fulani are not even Fulani. Fulani have their distinct features which are very different from any Nigerian group. Only buhari, emir sanusi and yaradua qualify as fulani. I don’t see how babangida, abacha, Dangote, ganduje, kwankwaso, saraki, atiku are Fulani.

The truth is most people claim to be Fulani when they are not for political leverage. You will know a Fulani when you see one.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by oyatz(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bros you need to understand one thing very well:

Islam is NOT exactly equal to Fulani.

An Emirate is an Islamic Theocratic State.

Ilorin Emirate started as an Islamic Theocratic State but later became hereditary monarchy and it involve people from Fulani, Yoruba, Nupe and Hausa origins.

E.g Ilorin Emirate has four Baloguns who are part of the kingmakers and these are

1) Balogun Ajikobi (Represent the Yorubas).

2) Balogun Fulani (Represent the Fulani group).

3) Balogun Alanamu (Represent the Yoruba)

4) Balogun Gambari (Represent the Non-Yoruba, Non-Fulani groups)

olril17:

so can you also explained why they are trying to put Jebba in to the Ilorin emirate?
can a pure Yoruba ever become an emir in ilorin?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Milito: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
oyatz:
Bros you need to understand one thing very well:

Islam is NOT exactly equal to Fulani.

An Emirate is an Islamic Theocratic State.

Ilorin Emirate started as an Islamic Theocratic State but later became hereditary monarchy and it involve people from Fulani, Yoruba, Nupe and Hausa origins.

E.g Ilorin Emirate has four Baloguns who are part of the kingmakers and these are

1) Balogun Ajikobi (Represent the Yorubas).

2) Balogun Fulani (Represent the Fulani group).

3) Balogun Alanamu (Represent the Yoruba)

4) Balogun Gambari (Represent the Non-Yoruba, Non-Fulani groups)

Your contributions are appreciated
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Yujin(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
ProudDick:

There’s no showdown with the south. All the northerners want is one Nigeria where they can share from the oil proceeds. Without this they will be poor like Niger and chad. Everyone knows the era of conquest is long gone. No one can take other people’s land in this age. And any war with the south will be the end of Nigeria. They are scared of war. Look at the war they fear Amotekun. They know what opc is capable of. I watched the channels this morning. You can feel the fear of migetti alla man.
So you naively think. As any middlebelter and he will explain convincingly to you. At present, conquest is on going. People are being killed and their lands forcefully occupied by foreign fulanis. Wake up from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Osaze007: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
olril17:

so can you also explained why they are trying to put Jebba in to the Ilorin emirate?
can a pure Yoruba ever become an emir in ilorin?

I’m confused Jebba as an existing Oba Adèbara
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Osaze007: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
BrownRoofRep:

If you mean Abdulsalami Abubakar - he is a Gwari.
If you mean the current governor of Kwara State he is a Fulani.
Kwankwaso was just a governor.

The fact remains that no Hausa has ever ruled Nigeria.

Nope kwara gov is an Afonja descendant
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by slimderek(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
saaron:
The case of northern Nigeria is almost like Aparthied. A case of minorities (fulani) ruling the majority (hausa).
The fulanis used and are still using religion (islam) to subdue hausas and keep them under control.
Whether hausa's have been completely conquered by fulanis will be answered by future historians.
However, the hausa's can still regain their honor back and return the rule of their land back to majority if they disloge the fulani caliphate/emirate ''Emirs'' and replace them with ''Sarki'' the original term for King in hausa land before the arrival of usman danfodio.
Whether hausas will have the balls to overlook religion and get their lands back is another topic.

Elzazaky is an Hausa man trying to regain control, that’s one of the reasons he’s being held by Buhari.
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by slimderek(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
jayfolarin:

I don't know why no hausa man or woman has taken it upon themselves to detail out this history in a tell-all book so everyone else can learn from this. We are bound to repeat history if we don't learn from it.

It is just is really so sad seeing as natives are being subjugated and oppressed by a minority n their lands and they seem absolutely helpless about it
They have, they are being suppressed by the FG,
El Zakzaky is an Hausa man
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by middlebelter(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Yujin:

So you naively think. As any middlebelter and he will explain convincingly to you. At present, conquest is on going. People are being killed and their lands forcefully occupied by foreign fulanis. Wake up from your slumber.

He has no idea of what is going on in the Middle belt. Unfortunately, the Fulanis has so designed the system using the successive military administration to their advantage, that it entire South and Middle Belt cannot unite against their domineering strategies, rather, the Igbos will keep fighting Yorubas and the Yorubas will not want to be betrayed by Igbo, the Middle Belt are segregated on religious differences. Fulanis are politically more sophisticated than the e tire South and Middle Belt.
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by saaron(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
slimderek:

Elzazaky is an Hausa man trying to regain control, that’s one of the reasons he’s being held by Buhari.
Exactly.
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by knowledgeable: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
I would like only one tribe to conquer and occupy the entire Nigeria and even west Africa. we need only one tribe ,not 300 . Hausa/Fulani has the best potential and Fulani has already conquered everything in the northern part of west Africa from Senegal to Central African republic. now the focus should be on the south.

Senegal= yes
Mali=yes or no
Gambia=no
Guinea=yes(fulani Homeland)
Burkina Faso=no
Chad=no
Central Africa republic=no
Cameron=no
Nigeria=pending
Ghana=no
Niger=yes
South Sudan=no
More No than yes
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Yujin(m): 6:28am On Jan 27, 2020
middlebelter:

He has no idea of what is going on in the Middle belt. Unfortunately, the Fulanis has so designed the system using the successive military administration to their advantage, that it entire South and Middle Belt cannot unite against their domineering strategies, rather, the Igbos will keep fighting Yorubas and the Yorubas will not want to be betrayed by Igbo, the Middle Belt are segregated on religious differences. Fulanis are politically more sophisticated than the e tire South and Middle Belt.
You're spot on. Try and enlighten more southerners about this as it will help in clearing some assumptions against your people. The time is near.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Alfaab: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2020
kayfra:

Is that why they are the poverty capital of the entire world? You are celebrating income inequality and terrible outcomes for the entire group that are average destitutes with 80% extreme poverty. Picking a few rich folks while the majority rot away with religion used to bait them is nothing to be proud of.

Quality of life is the worst in the entire world

Fulanimafia is a funny man,indeed. Fulanis are lucky to have conquered Hausas who are a large major group in Nigeria thereby using them to hold Nigeria by the throat.Hausas will wake up one day that a real Muslim does not kill and this is what the Fulanis have been doing all over Nigeria.The truth is
that the Fulanis might not have the capabilities to grow a nation due to their overwhelming love for their ethnic group only and the love of dominating others which is a negative attitude that creates hatred in the mind of others.
Dangote and BUA though good men,were helped by the govt. Remove the almost monopoly and you will see their weaknesses unlike Yorubas and Igbos who have proven to be real developers of resources, human or material.

The South has many businesses owned by Southerners in Nigeria and abroad which the Fulanis or Hausas cannot boast of.

Southerners have attained very high status abroad without quota system.

During regionalism,the South was the most developed part of Nigeria and the richest even till date.

The Fulanis have consistently use religion to bamboozle a lot of Muslims in Nigeria but people especially Yorubas have come to agree that they are not real Muslims because Muslims do not kill.You go into a farm which the owner had sweated for...he might have taken a loan worth millions....and you,Fulanis destroy the farm in a twinkle of an eye and also decimate the owner if he complains.This is very devilish.

e have done a lot of orientation for those who are not versed in Islamic /Arabic Education that killers are not Muslims.
These are some lectura notes....
If anybody either Muslims or Christian support any killer in Yorubaland including MURIC,the person or group will be decisively negatively dealt with.

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by babasolution: 1:34am On Jan 28, 2020
knowledgeable:

Senegal= yes
Mali=yes or no
Gambia=no
Guinea=yes(fulani Homeland)
Burkina Faso=no
Chad=no
Central Africa republic=no
Cameron=no
Nigeria=pending
Ghana=no
Niger=yes
South Sudan=no
More No than yes

even guinea is NO
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Dupamecano: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2020
Blackking98:

What kind of hybrid group where one subjugates the other, so you mean not even one hausa man is fit to be an emir, not even one?. The fulani came as Invaders, read up the fulani war and see what happened, it didn't start of as neighbors freely inter marrying till they become one bro

Came across this very interesting thread and yet again this theme of southerners trying to cause divisions between northerners. Its embarrassing, news flash: Its never going to work. Of course myobjective is also here the wicked wretch. I expect no less.

First of all Fulanis lived in Hausa Land for 600 years before the fulani war, they are no less indigenes of these states than anyone else. Hausa land you must understand was a transit for sahelian ethinicities, a lot of people trace their lineage to songhais or mandinkes etc. Heck, the sultans the fulanis overthrew? they were not not even "indigenous hausas"! they were invaders who came and took over the "indigenous" hausas and guess what, they too were a combination of eastern and central african ethnicities who migrated here.

You should also know that the Emir of Daura, the original hausa state is "hausa", so is the emir of Yauri and that of Argungu.

As far as the hausa mans plight in your eyes, politics or war has never been our forte. This is what hausa people have always bee. Trade is what we've always excelled at, bar a few incidences where hausas waged war against the songhais or bornu to defend themselves strangely enough their only enemies were hausa states and they were obsessed with subduing each other but had no problem kowtowing to foreign powers like the songhai or Bornu. Today the most successful traders are those of hausa descent, the dantatas, dangote, BUA etc are all of hausa descent. This is who we are, who we've always been. This excerpt from Flora Shaws book says it all

"The Haussa is wholly black, but not negroid in type. He has not the smooth hair of the Songhay, but in other respects he has frequently a cast of countenance scarcely less Aryan in type, and in his peculiar and strongly marked characteristics he is universally recognized as ranking among the most interesting of the peoples of the Soudan. His known history, though never brilliant, has been persistent. Many times conquered, he has nevertheless continued to preserve a clearly defined political individuality. He has always been merchant, peasant, soldier, and artisan. Storms have swept over him, to which he has bowed a submissive head. According to circumstances his territory has contracted or expanded, but in the Haussa nation the life of the individual appears to have been so little dependent on the political development of the race, that it has lost no vigour in the incidents of history, and we find him to-day pursuing his avocations as his fathers before him pursued the same avocations when they first emerge to our sight from the dimness of antiquity."

"When the outposts of Songhay fought with the out-posts of Bornu, Haussaland was the battlefield, but the Haussa States took no part in the war. Like a bed of rushes, they have ever allowed the storms of encircling forces to beat over their heads. At times they have appeared to be laid low, but when the hurricane has passed they have raised themselves, no worse for the buffeting of fate. Their populations, which have never enjoyed any wide foreign reputation, were perhaps locally, in their modest way, the best known and the best informed of all the peoples of the Soudan. They were very numerous, and in their recognised capacity of travelling traders through all the states, their language was one of the most widely spoken in the Soudan. By the end of the sixteenth century it supplied to the eastern portion of the country a lingua franca, which to the present day remains as a means of communication with those "great multitudes of negroes and of other people," of whom Leo Africanus confesses in the beginning of the sixteenth century, that he " could not well note the names." Travelling as they did in small trading caravans through the entire country, they became naturally acquainted with the affairs of every neighbouring kingdom. They were themselves well known from the shores of the Atlantic to the lip of the sacred well of Zem-Zem, where they drank as pilgrims within the precincts of the temple of Meccaand as peace was essential to their trade, they quarrelled only with next-door neighbours and rivals. Peaceful abroad and quarrelsome at home, they earned the character, which they enjoy to-day, of being at once the best fighters and the most industrious traders of the Soudan."

Like i said, this is who we've always been. A lot like the jews in that nature, Lady Lugard compared hausas to phoenicians as their most comparable counterpart.
But somehow our legacy has grown and eclipsed our more truculent neighbors. Today hausas are the largest ethnicity in continent, the most spoken indigenous language in the continent and possibly the the most recognizable ethnicity in the continent. Our policies though silent has been brilliant and will remain sustainable until the end of time. While these neighbors of ours have vanished into irrelevancy we remain at the forefront of everything that counts absorbing other people to our cause and forging alliances to strengthen our mission. The hausas and fulanis i have never met a more fitting partnership, we compliment each other and strengthen each other. While they lack the acuity and refinement of the hausa man they have the bravery and boldness that we lack. This has been the tale of the hausa people and will continue to be for centuries to come till we reach our zenith and plateau. Bent, but never broken.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah / List Of Nigeria Vice Presidents From 1966 Till Date / Spot The Difference In This Pic Between Both IT Ministers In Nigeria And Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.