Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Where Are The Hausas? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Hausas? (9161 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Yorubas Can Never Support The Igbos Against The Hausas / Ban on Bureau De Change: Is Buhari Fighting The Hausas? / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Yujin(m): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2020
jayfolarin:

I would expect the business success to be the case considering its literally the hausa's land and home. It's just baffling that despite the huge population disparity, the fulani has managed to control power completely in the north and through them, Nigeria.

I think focus should be shifted back to this issue. As i sincerely believe that the one way to clip the fulani wings and their conquest escapades towards other region in Nigeria is to go back to the beginning and put the hausa man back in charge of his immediate society.

The huge population of the hausas mean that fulani controlling them hold a key voting population in Nigeria. This is something that shouldn't have been allowed to happen and can still be corrected with the right tools.

If anyone has resources I can read up about hausa's subjugation by the fulani, please send me a link. Thanks
Lol. Southerners scared of fighting straight.
That strategy is a waste of time. Fulanis have ruthlessly caged the Hausa elites and rendered their talakawas as almajiris. If anyone wants to save his ethnic group, fight the fulanis (hausa/fulanis). If anyone want to save the Hausas, fight the Hausa/fulanis after which the freed Hausa elites can rally the remaining Hausas masses. Anything short of this is a waste of time.
The Kanuris are fighting off Fulani domination at present using Boko haram but the fulanis have so concealed it from others and are even using the opportunity for their own gain. Notice Boko has been confined to the Kanuri areas unlike before when they spread to the NW. Some Kanuri elites know this but seem powerless to do anything. The fulanis want to galvanize all these tribes in the north for showdown with the South. All these things are clearly visible but majority can't connect the dots. I wonder!
El Zakzaky is Hausa just like Aminu Kano. They're a resistance to the fulani conquest of the Hausas. Both were silenced. For the Kanuris, they have to tag along and enjoy the spoils if fulanis succeed in taking a huge chunk of the South.
We are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by sean079: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2020
May I say there is one heritage that fulani man do not compromise and that is not giving out their female in marriage to another ethnic group. This is what i know very very well. They are also very happy to be in seclusion from other group.
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by AmaHopeOn: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2020
jayfolarin:

I am the OP and sincerely while I have my assumptions and suspicions, I do not have facts in hand and would love to. I sincerely have perused the internet for an informed source about the reality of the situation on ground in the north but can't seem to find any solid one.

Quick Q: a couple people have claimed here that dangote is hausa but you said he is fulani, are you sure about this?

You won't find anything tangible on the Internet. People write their own history, if someone else writes for you, they will write to their interest and distort the truth. It is still widely believed, education is haram by the Hausa's, while the Fulani's the emirs, politicians, and business men are well educated. The Fulani's are the ones writing, and the same ones writing Hausa/Fulani.

You have to read books from libraries.

I already gave a robust response to why he is not Hausa, his great great grand father's Migrated to Kano. They are not from there.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by celeiyke: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2020
OP, the fulani outnumber the hausa in the north.
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by AmaHopeOn: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2020
Edcure1:

With reference to the bolded: obviously the growth and spread of Shai movement is a means of breaking up from Islamic religious dogma which is the major tool of their Fulani subjugators.
The dots are beginning to connect. One slow step at a time.

Spot on. Why do you think, Buhari, and the short govenor has taken the issue of their leader personal.

Are they the only Muslims that block roads and pray?

His movement is liberating not just Hausa's, but taking people off their controlled order, and if they should allow him, in no time, his movement will break their ranks and power will go back to the people. The Hausa's

Both Shia and Sunni Muslims are radicals. So, the problem is Not that he is Shia, but because they can't control his own order, then his followers.

Religion to the Fulani is not to practice, but a mere tool to subjugate, and subdue. Infact, the average Fulani man is not religious. They are fetish, and cultured. They have a mission to conquer, the means does not matter, as long as they have their conquest. Islam, as a tool, has been the best and working tool they use.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by AmaHopeOn: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2020
Edcure1:
This is a very contentious topic that may (deservedly) burgeon into a huge debate beyond NL and with unintended consequences.

The Fulani authorities will be out to muscle the administrators of this forum to see to the death of this thread in 5.4.3.2...

This thread will soon disappear.

This will happen. Watch out
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by AmaHopeOn: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2020
babasolution:
dangote is ethnic hausa, abdulsalman rabiu is ethnic hausa,most of the wealthy men in the north i think are ethnic hausas,the hausas i think are more interested in business than politics.Though majority of them are poor and conquered.

You think.

They are not indigent Hausa's. The people you mentioned are all Fulani's.
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by adamx23(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2020
AmaHopeOn:

The narrative to make it look like the Hausas own trade is intentional and a big fat lie wounded in conspiracy. In fact, the Fulani mission is beyond cows, they are active in taking over territories and subduing others. I will like you to read about the Fulani conquest and their modus of Operandi.

Now, to my assertion that Dangote is not Hausa. The Fulani's are clever, and they know people like you, would try and find out. One other way to conquer a people is to take away their history, by re-writing them so they won't really know who they are.

I know what makes you so sure Dangote is Hausa is because you googled it, and you saw on Wikipedia he is native Hausa, (That is a re-written history), but nothing can be hidden perfectly (worthy of note, you too can edit and write on Wikipedia)

If you check, it was said, Ahassan Dantata's father Abdullahi was from the Agalawa group, they intentionally cut the history from there. Who gave birth to Abdulahi, where did he come from, who were the Agalawa's.

This information is intentionally left out.

Now the Agalawa's:

The Agalawa's are not actually from Kano, they are not indigent, they are immigrants from the desert side of the tuareg and were assimilated into Hausa Society.

Does that make them Hausa. I mean indigenous Hausa, No.

Dangote is not Hausa, he is Fulani.

And this is not about Dangote, list all the top business men from the North, tell me which one of them is Hausa.

Is it

Umaru Abdul Mutallab
Sayyu Dantata
Mohammed Idinmi
Abdulsamad Rabiu
Theophilus Danjuma

Trace their Origin, non of them are indigent Hausa, they are all Fulani's

Don't also forget the fact that, the political big wigs that are all Fulani's up north are way richer than their declared assets. It will surprise you, some are richer than Dangote. Saying, Hausa's control business, and Fulani politics just doesn't make sense. They control everything. Albeit they own the businesses you say are Hausa's, because they aren't indigent Hausa's.

They control everything.

Part of their move is to write Hausa/Fulani, so you won't raise eyebrows. How come they are all Fulani's. To drag you in, so you will feel some sense of entitlement.

Control politics, you control everything.

Who is the richest business man in Lagos, ho. He is a politician, no, he does not control business because he is a politician. Does that make sense.

Don't give in to deciet
Dude the fact you called Ty Danjuma a Fulani man has told me you don't know Jack. Ty danjuma is jukun by tribe, and the others bar indimi are Hausa men.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by AmaHopeOn: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2020
adamx23:

Dude the fact you called Ty Danjuma a Fulani man has told me you don't know Jack. Ty danjuma is jukun by tribe, and the others bar indimi are Hausa men.

You are correct, Danjuma is not Fulani
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by somehow: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2020
I know you guys are trying to divide the north

their unity is a cause for concern but you can't do it this way.

The best way is through RELIGION!

yes religion

I'm not talking about making them christians, you may die while trying, but I'm talking about making them other types of muslim

The biggest division in the north now is Sunni and Shia

just make more northerners shia, then watch them fight eachother all day.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by myobjective: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2020
holicupp:
an average Fulani man is intelligent and sharp while the reverse is the case for their counterpart which is hausa

That is not really true. An uneducated Fulani will be as stupid as uneducated Hausa while some of the brightest brains in the North are Hausas. There isn't much difference between Hausa and Fulani in the northwest. The two groups are indistinguishable thanks to 200+ year of intermarriages.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by fulanimafia: 9:39am On Jan 21, 2020
sean079 post=85977082:
May I say there is one heritage that fulani man do not compromise and that is not giving out their female in marriage to another ethnic group.
This is what i know very very well. They are also very happy to be in seclusion from other group.

Fallacy. Lies from the belly of the devil.

My immediate family is a prime example. Is Ganduje's daughter not married to Ajimobi's son?

We also marry from other ethnic groups including southerners.

I wonder what hole you people pull your baseless assumptions from.

A typical Fulani man is a brilliant, intelligent creature, usually blessed with a natural leadership acumen. When educated, they tend to excel & dominate wherever they're found hence their exploits. You think Amina Mohammed is the UN Dep. Sec. Gen. just because she is Fulani or because of her track record of academic & professional excellence?

Save yourselves from this self consuming bigotry and hatred towards a great people and be useful to yourselves.

He who God has blessed, no man can curse wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by sean079: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2020
fulanimafia:

My immediate family is a prime example. Is Ganduje's daughter not married to Ajimobi's son?

I am talking from experience cos my wife is mixed with the dad fulani from Guinea n mum Nigeria. Even my fulani friend from Gambia told me its the culture among fulani everywhere that even his own dad never support stranger getting married to outsider but prefer male marrying outsider than female
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by myobjective: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2020
AmaHopeOn:

Spot on. Why do you think, Buhari, and the short govenor has taken the issue of their leader personal.

Are they the only Muslims that block roads and pray?

His movement is liberating not just Hausa's, but taking people off their controlled order, and if they should allow him, in no time, his movement will break their ranks and power will go back to the people. The Hausa's

Both Shia and Sunni Muslims are radicals. So, the problem is Not that he is Shia, but because they can't control his own order, then his followers.

Religion to the Fulani is not to practice, but a mere tool to subjugate, and subdue. Infact, the average Fulani man is not religious. They are fetish, and cultured. They have a mission to conquer, the means does not matter, as long as they have their conquest. Islam, as a tool, has been the best and working tool they use.

The Shia movement is more complicated than analysis above. To begin with, there movement is purely a religious movement and majority of the members are also Hausa-Fulani. The major reason why the Sunni government of Buhari is prosecuting them is the whabbist government of Saudi Arabia not because they are liberating any Hausa in the North.

Without the Shia to fight, the intolerance north will look for other enemy in Tijaniya, Guraniya, Amahdiya etc.
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by myobjective: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2020
celeiyke:
OP, the fulani outnumber the hausa in the north.

Not true,the Hausa are the majority.
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by fulanimafia: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2020
sean079:

I am talking from experience cos my wife is mixed with the dad fulani from Guinea n mum Nigeria. Even my fulani friend from Gambia told me its the culture among fulani everywhere that even his own dad never support stranger getting married to outsider but prefer male marrying outsider than female

But are you Fula yourself? Wasn't a Fulani daughter given to you in marriage?

Regardless, his disposition is a reflection of his orientation (conservative/"old school" ) as a cursory look at the modern Fulani culture shows significant evolution as can be seen lately in our events, dressing and lifestyles which are increasingly becoming more liberal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by ProudDick: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2020
AmaHopeOn:

The narrative to make it look like the Hausas own trade is intentional and a big fat lie wounded in conspiracy. In fact, the Fulani mission is beyond cows, they are active in taking over territories and subduing others. I will like you to read about the Fulani conquest and their modus of Operandi.

Now, to my assertion that Dangote is not Hausa. The Fulani's are clever, and they know people like you, would try and find out. One other way to conquer a people is to take away their history, by re-writing them so they won't really know who they are.

I know what makes you so sure Dangote is Hausa is because you googled it, and you saw on Wikipedia he is native Hausa, (That is a re-written history), but nothing can be hidden perfectly (worthy of note, you too can edit and write on Wikipedia)

If you check, it was said, Ahassan Dantata's father Abdullahi was from the Agalawa group, they intentionally cut the history from there. Who gave birth to Abdulahi, where did he come from, who were the Agalawa's.

This information is intentionally left out.

Now the Agalawa's:

The Agalawa's are not actually from Kano, they are not indigent, they are immigrants from the desert side of the tuareg and were assimilated into Hausa Society.

Does that make them Hausa. I mean indigenous Hausa, No.

Dangote is not Hausa, he is Fulani.

And this is not about Dangote, list all the top business men from the North, tell me which one of them is Hausa.

Trace their Origin, non of them are indigent Hausa, they are all Fulani's

Don't also forget the fact that, the political big wigs that are all Fulani's up north are way richer than their declared assets. It will surprise you, some are richer than Dangote. Saying, Hausa's control business, and Fulani politics just doesn't make sense. They control everything. Albeit they own the businesses you say are Hausa's, because they aren't indigent Hausa's.

They control everything.

Part of their move is to write Hausa/Fulani, so you won't raise eyebrows. How come they are all Fulani's. To drag you in, so you will feel some sense of entitlement.

Control politics, you control everything.

Who is the richest business man in Lagos, ho. He is a politician, no, he does not control business because he is a politician. Does that make sense.

Don't give in to deciet

You neve told us how Dangote is Fulani. You just want us to believe he is Fulani. Most people you guys call Fulani are not even Fulani. Fulani have their distinct features which are very different from any Nigerian group. Only buhari, emir sanusi and yaradua qualify as fulani. I don’t see how babangida, abacha, Dangote, ganduje, kwankwaso, saraki, atiku are Fulani.

The truth is most people claim to be Fulani when they are not for political leverage. You will know a Fulani when you see one.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by myobjective: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2020
somehow:
I know you guys are trying to divide the north

their unity is a cause for concern but you can't do it this way.

The best way is through RELIGION!

yes religion

I'm not talking about making them christians, you may die while trying, but I'm talking about making them other types of muslim

The biggest division in the north now is Sunni and Shia

just make more northerners shia, then watch them fight eachother all day.

This is a man that knows whats up.
Northerners values religion more than anything, a core Northerner will favor and give her daughter in marriage to a Yoruba, Auchi, Egbira Muslim than Shia or christian minority in their means.

Reasons why the people are solidly behind the government, prosecution of the Shia is cut them to size and prevent them from having the number requires to be a serious threat to the unity enjoyed bu core- northerners.

Without a restructures Nigeria, a weaken Fulani hegemony in the north will create more problem for Nigeria at large than any political gain the south will gain. The core northerners are still a better ally to the Yoruba than Igbo, a core northerner will treat you as their own if you pray with them, treat them well but the igbo will never see you as their brother no matter how long you live with them.
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by ProudDick: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2020
sean079:
May I say there is one heritage that fulani man do not compromise and that is not giving out their female in marriage to another ethnic group. This is what i know very very well. They are also very happy to be in seclusion from other group.
That’s a lie. Asari dokubo married a Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by orisa37: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2020
anayisi1:
If you ask me...na who i go ask?

Ask Bodejo. He will tell you some Yorubas who are Fulanis in Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi and even Kaduna.
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by ProudDick: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. Southerners scared of fighting straight.
That strategy is a waste of time. Fulanis have ruthlessly caged the Hausa elites and rendered their talakawas as almajiris. If anyone wants to save his ethnic group, fight the fulanis (hausa/fulanis). If anyone want to save the Hausas, fight the Hausa/fulanis after which the freed Hausa elites can rally the remaining Hausas masses. Anything short of this is a waste of time.
The Kanuris are fighting off Fulani domination at present using Boko haram but the fulanis have so concealed it from others and are even using the opportunity for their own gain. Notice Boko has been confined to the Kanuri areas unlike before when they spread to the NW. Some Kanuri elites know this but seem powerless to do anything. The fulanis want to galvanize all these tribes in the north for showdown with the South. All these things are clearly visible but majority can't connect the dots. I wonder!
El Zakzaky is Hausa just like Aminu Kano. They're a resistance to the fulani conquest of the Hausas. Both were silenced. For the Kanuris, they have to tag along and enjoy the spoils if fulanis succeed in taking a huge chunk of the South.
We are watching.

There’s no showdown with the south. All the northerners want is one Nigeria where they can share from the oil proceeds. Without this they will be poor like Niger and chad. Everyone knows the era of conquest is long gone. No one can take other people’s land in this age. And any war with the south will be the end of Nigeria. They are scared of war. Look at the war they fear Amotekun. They know what opc is capable of. I watched the channels this morning. You can feel the fear of migetti alla man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by myobjective: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2020
sean079:

I have a Yoruba friend married to a Fulani. Fulani will give their daughter in marriage to you if you are a practicing Muslim, understand the Hausa-Fulani culture and if your social status is comparable to theirs. Apart from religion another factor is your social standing in the society, a rich Yoruba Muslim in the North will easily married the daughter of a rich Fulani or Hausa-Fulani

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by ProudDick: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2020
fulanimafia:

A typical Fulani man is a brilliant, intelligent creature, usually blessed with a natural leadership acumen. When educated, they tend to excel & dominate wherever they're found hence their exploits. You think Amina Mohammed is the UN Dep. Sec. Gen. just because she is Fulani or because of her track record of academic & professional excellence?

Save yourselves from this self consuming bigotry and hatred towards a great people and be useful to yourselves.

He who God has blessed, no man can curse wink

Fulanis lack leadership acumen. What leadership acumen does buhari have? Amina became UN Dp because of quota. And the quota goes to her because a Fulani man is president. I’ve never seen a race as dumb as the Fulani. People with leadership acumen would not be the poverty capital of the war. Tell me any organization populated by Fulani that is not in shambles. Is it the police, army or custom?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by ikpuchinonye1994: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2020
myobjective:

This is a man that knows whats up.
Northerners values religion more than anything, a core Northerner will favor and give her daughter in marriage to a Yoruba, Auchi, Egbira Muslim than Shia or christian minority in their means.

Reasons why the people are solidly behind the government, prosecution of the Shia is cut them to size and prevent them from having the number requires to be a serious threat to the unity enjoyed bu core- northerners.

Without a restructures Nigeria, a weaken Fulani hegemony in the north will create more problem for Nigeria at large than any political gain the south will gain. The core northerners are still a better ally to the Yoruba than Igbo, a core northerner will treat you as their own if you pray with them, treat them well but the igbo will never see you as their brother no matter how long you live with them.
Remind us how many times igbos have mascared non-igbos in the East.. Core northerners have been the ones killing southerners even middle-belterners in the North.. Delete that thrash you wrote up there and stop lying..core northerners remain the most intolerant people in Nigeria.. No matter how long you have stayed with them, once their madness starts and you are not one of them, they won't waste time killing you..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by myobjective: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2020
ProudDick:

There’s no showdown with the south. All the northerners want is one Nigeria where they can share from the oil proceeds. Without this they will be poor like Niger and chad. Everyone knows the era of conquest is long gone. No one can take other people’s land in this age. And any war with the south will be the end of Nigeria. They are scared of war. Look at the war they fear Amotekun. They know what opc is capable of. I watched the channels this morning. You can feel the fear of migetti alla man.

You are right bro!

The Fulani elites are not really happy about the activities of criminal bandits and herdsmen but their is nothing they can do about it. Hausa-Fulani are not looking at taking any land but they want the unity of Nigeria to continue to have access to the crude oil and port of the south, nothing is wrong with that, what I'm worried about is the way poverty and illiteracy has ravage the region and how they are doing so little to change.

They can't afford to fight any war with any group in Nigeria without risky breaking up Nigeria reasons why some why secessionist are heating up the politicking with this Amotekun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by myobjective: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

Remind us how many times igbos have mascared non-igbos in the East.. Core northerners have been the ones killing southerners even middle-belterners in the North.. Delete that thrash you wrote up there and stop lying..core northerners remain the most intolerant people in Nigeria.. No matter how long you have stayed with them, once their madness starts and you are not one of them, they won't waste time killing you..

The only reason you see riot and killing of Christians in some northern city like Kaduna and Kano is because of the religious intolerance and large population of miscreant (people without education and parental care, aka Almajiri) these cities have too much people that has nothing to loose. They are the people that can easily be mislead by Ulamas and politicians to cause civil unrest.

Though the east are as intolerance but their level of education and good parental care don't create too much miscreant that can easily be mobilized to fight non-indigence in their midst and less face it, the east is not an attractive destination to other Nigerians, how many non Igbo live in the east?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by ikpuchinonye1994: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2020
myobjective:

The only reason you see riot and killing of Christians in some northern city like Kaduna and Kano is because of the religious intolerance and large population of miscreant (people without education and parental care, aka Almajiri) these cities have too much people that has nothing to loose. They are the people that can easily be mislead by Ulamas and politicians to cause civil unrest.

Though the east are as intolerance but their level of education and good parental care don't create too much miscreant that can easily be mobilized to fight non-indigence in their midst and less face it, the east is not an attractive destination to other Nigerians, how many non Igbo live in the east?
you haven't been to the east nigga, if you have, you won't be asking me this question of how many igbos are in the East..I still maintain that core northerners are intolerant to others..

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2020
olril17:

let's keep fooling ourselves in Yorubaland about how fulanis have been yorubanized...yet they want to subjugate jebba and put the town under the Emirates,and they have been trying to to do same to Offa as well.. yorubanized indeed ooo
which Offa are they trying to do the same?

Did you want to be unfortunate in this life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by myobjective: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
you haven't been to the east nigga, if you have, you won't be asking me this question of how many igbos are in the East..I still maintain that core northerners are intolerant to others..

I have been to Umudioka, Ihalla, Onitsha and Awka in Anambra state. I have also been to different part of Enugu, Imo and Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Hausas? by olril17(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2020
Waterview:
which Offa are they trying to do the same?

Did you want to be unfortunate in this life?
so u don't know the king of ilorin and offa no dey gree? go and look for the reason..
and to put across your point, you have to result to insult..does that make you feel better?
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by celeiyke: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2020
myobjective:

Not true,the Hausa are the majority.

This clearly shows u have never been to the north
Re: Where Are The Hausas? by myobjective: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2020
celeiyke:

This clearly shows u have never been to the north

I live in the North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Vincent Chibuzor: The Man Behind Abba Kyari's Ordeal With FBI / APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home / Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.