Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

When Have You Given Up On Someone Or Something? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Have You Given Up On Someone Or Something? (535 Views)

What Nickname Were You Given In School And Why? / What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? / I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Have You Given Up On Someone Or Something? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Or, more importantly, was it justified?

Sometimes we have to let things go and move onto the next challenge.

I gave up on my country a long time ago but that's because it gave up on me first. I no longer believe in the "Nigerian Dream".

Peace.

1 Like

Re: When Have You Given Up On Someone Or Something? by Groovy1993: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Some people will be doing me a favour by giving up on me.
Re: When Have You Given Up On Someone Or Something? by Westernlove: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
Robert1da:
Or, more importantly, was it justified?

Sometimes we have to let things go and move onto the next challenge.

I gave up on my country a long time ago but that's because it gave up on me first. I no longer believe in the "Nigerian Dream".

For now I've been accepted to the Calgary Flight Training Centre in Canada. Processing my visa and should be outta here by February.

Getting my pilot licenses and I don't plan on coming back.

Sorry Naija but you screwed up big time!!!

Peace.

I'm so fucking happy for you If this Is True....

2 Likes

Re: When Have You Given Up On Someone Or Something? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Westernlove:

I'm so fucking happy for you If this Is True....
Thanks bro and yes it's true.
Re: When Have You Given Up On Someone Or Something? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Groovy1993:
Some people will be doing me a favour by giving upon me.
You might feel that way but believe me they don't.
Re: When Have You Given Up On Someone Or Something? by CynthiaChi(f): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Groovy1993:
Some people will be doing me a favour by giving up on me.
No, don't ever think that...

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Also Attended Night Classes Back Then In School Just To Scout Babes? / VIDEO: Two Ladies Swap Husbands / How To Make A Man Admire You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.